Aug 04 2013
By: ThrenodyT Sackboy 436 posts
Accepted Solution

Partner for Tanabata please

4 replies 131 views Edited Aug 4, 2013

To make three trips with me...  It is impossible for the female to even get the first red star prize alone since her max stars are 6 with everything on and the NPC only gives one Smiley Sad  

Message 1 of 5 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Re: Partner for Tanabata please

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2013
Launching Home now Edit to add: I'll have the male avatar with the ghastly yellow/orange outfit.
Home spaces in heavy rotation (where you're most likely to find me): Southern Island Hideaway (1 treasure left to find), Acorn Park, Serenity Plaza, Aurora, Pottermore (all public spaces and Hufflepuff Common Room. I am always willing to do trivia on the Hogwarts Express), Peakvox Labs, and Sodium spaces.
Message 2 of 5 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
436 posts

Aug 4, 2013

Awesome! I actually tested my theory and just got the chair with the same soft and manly orange outfit, lol .  I will seitch back to female though, unless you have a hankering to fly as a girl. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2013
I'm there now, don't see you yet - might be in another instance. Edit: that was it. Just did the "go to."
Home spaces in heavy rotation (where you're most likely to find me): Southern Island Hideaway (1 treasure left to find), Acorn Park, Serenity Plaza, Aurora, Pottermore (all public spaces and Hufflepuff Common Room. I am always willing to do trivia on the Hogwarts Express), Peakvox Labs, and Sodium spaces.
Message 4 of 5 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
436 posts

Aug 4, 2013

I am right by the blue ring :/

Message 5 of 5 (109 Views)
0 Likes