Survivor
1630 posts

Re: Look what we didn't get from nDreams

Nov 16, 2012

Anyway... Here are the Squid companions.

No moaning or whining  about what we get or not..... Yet.. See it as a pre view Smiley Tongue

photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 31 of 38 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
504 posts

Nov 16, 2012

IHeartthem ty for the post^^

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 32 of 38 (152 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: [EU?] Pancho & Squid from Space by Dan from nDreams

Dec 1, 2012

Really nobody finds this racist at all? Is this what all Mexicans are suppose to look like?

Message 33 of 38 (126 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Dec 1, 2012

I collect all companions.........but this is racist!!! I can understand if it was a costume but come on a pet?? I agree with Relentless.  Whats next an african american from a tribe, an amazonian, but its okay to have a short mexican dressed as a bandito with a mustache. Worst PRODUCT EVER MADE. THE CREATOR HAS NO SHAME OR COMMON SENSE.

Message 34 of 38 (123 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

Dec 1, 2012
;^) I see the little guy as a stylized, cartoon exaggeration of a human being, who resembles nobody I know in shape or dress, but is instantly likable. No, all Mexicans don't look like that, but Pancho the Companion does.
Message 35 of 38 (108 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: Pancho & Squid from Space by Dan from nDreams

Dec 2, 2012

Speedy Gonzalez, Frito Bandito were all likable but they were considered racist even though they were cartoons. Just because they are likable doesnt mean its ok. So it would be ok to have an african american or anglo basketball player companion  or a European like Austin powers with bad teeth companion ?? No it would anger people so how is this different? Companions are suppose to be pets not people . NDreams was my favorite developer... but they lost a loyal customer not that they care.

Message 36 of 38 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: Pancho & Squid from Space by Dan from nDreams

Dec 2, 2012

Yeah, this is completely racist. Me and my family are squid, and squids do not float around or look like that. Completely overexaggerated and unacceptable. 

Smiley Indifferent

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 37 of 38 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Grand_Moff wrote:
The word Kudo does exist.

AND

The word Kudos may be either singular or plural.

From Webster's Dictionary:

Some commentators hold that since kudos is a singular word it cannot be used as a plural and that the word kudo is impossible. But kudo does exist; it is simply one of the most recent words created by back-formation from another word misunderstood as a plural. Kudos was introduced into English in the 19th century; it was used in contexts where a reader unfamiliar with Greek could not be sure whether it was singular or plural. By the 1920s it began to appear as a plural, and about 25 years later kudo began to appear.

SOURCE: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/kudo

Many kudos' to you my dear sir.   Man Very Happy

Message 38 of 38 (76 Views)
0 Likes