Reply
Jul 26 2007
By: Autopsy15 Lombax Warrior 127 posts
Offline

Page Expiration Date Has NOTHING To Do With Home!

6 replies 8 views Edited Jul 26, 2007
I really thought that everyone knew this by now, but it seems that some people still are hoping to find some kind of date for the launch of the Home Beta. I posted this for all the newbies and "others" that are still thinking that the expiration date is relevant. It's not. Please stop with these threads about it. Ok? Thanks.


Message Edited by Autopsy15 on 07-25-2007 10:55 PM
Message 5 of 7 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/01/2007
Offline
1700 posts
 

Re: Page Expiration Date Has NOTHING To Do With Home!

Jul 26, 2007


Autopsy15 wrote:
I really thought that everyone new this buy now, but it seems that some people still are hoping to find some kind of date for the launch of the Home Beta. I posted this for all the newbies and "others" that are still thinking that the expiration date is relevant. It's not. Please stop with these threads about it. Ok? Thanks.


Yes Sir, It's funny that you say all the newbies.

Firble
Posts: 76
Registered: 03-29-2007

Message 1 of 7 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 05/04/2007
Offline
83 posts
 

Re: Page Expiration Date Has NOTHING To Do With Home!

Jul 26, 2007
what did you say about me homie!!!! :Z....................... hahaha jk








PSN: ThE(underscore)oThErS
Message 2 of 7 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/30/2007
Offline
127 posts
 

Re: Page Expiration Date Has NOTHING To Do With Home!

Jul 26, 2007


Ravelcy wrote:


Autopsy15 wrote:
I really thought that everyone new this buy now, but it seems that some people still are hoping to find some kind of date for the launch of the Home Beta. I posted this for all the newbies and "others" that are still thinking that the expiration date is relevant. It's not. Please stop with these threads about it. Ok? Thanks.


Yes Sir, It's funny that you say all the newbies.

Firble
Posts: 76
Registered: 03-29-2007



Hey, thats Firble...not newbie. The only reason I am a firble is because I read more than I post. I'll post my messages read. Hang on.

Total Logins: 111
 Total Minutes Online: 1786
 Total Posts: 77
Total Messages Read: 12996

I read a lot more than I post.


Message Edited by Autopsy15 on 07-25-2007 10:54 PM
Message 3 of 7 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/25/2007
Offline
1600 posts
 

Re: Page Expiration Date Has NOTHING To Do With Home!

Jul 26, 2007


Ravelcy wrote:


Autopsy15 wrote:
I really thought that everyone new this buy now, but it seems that some people still are hoping to find some kind of date for the launch of the Home Beta. I posted this for all the newbies and "others" that are still thinking that the expiration date is relevant. It's not. Please stop with these threads about it. Ok? Thanks.


Yes Sir, It's funny that you say all the newbies.

Firble
Posts: 76
Registered: 03-29-2007



Just because he has a low post count could mean that he just doesn't reply to alot of threads, but hes been here before you so...you get my point.
Edit: Look he confirmed what i said, but when i replyed that wasnt there, oh well


Message Edited by Hitman_Legend on 07-25-2007 11:55 PM
Message 4 of 7 (8 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/30/2007
Offline
989 posts
 

Re: Page Expiration Date Has NOTHING To Do With Home!

Jul 26, 2007
Wow. Lame post.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 7 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
Registered: 02/13/2007
Offline
545 posts
 

Re: Page Expiration Date Has NOTHING To Do With Home!

Jul 26, 2007


ThE_oThErS wrote:
what did you say about me homie!!!! :Z....................... hahaha jk



LOL, perfect name.
Message 7 of 7 (8 Views)
0 Likes