Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Re: PSTALENT.COM is first community-born home developer - brings The Shadows Collection

Oct 31, 2012
Honestly, I hope the female versions of this aren't too revealing. I don't need to show off everything I have to feel good. lol.

That being said, I think it's nice that the guys on Home get a little attention. I know a lot of the time us girls get most of the clothing, and one release for the guys doesn't hurt my feelings.

Congrats guys! Hope to see more content from you soon! Smiley Happy
Message 71 of 80 (232 Views)
Sackboy
297 posts

Re: PSTALENT.COM is first community-born home developer - brings The Shadows Collection

Oct 31, 2012

The tommy-gun is pretty awesome guys. Well done! Some of us have been waiting to get old school guns for avatars we have pre-constructed ages ago. = ] I'd never wear that suit as my avatar of me if you made a female version but if you made a tommy-gun for females in the future. I'd have to pick up a copy.  Heart

Message 72 of 80 (215 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Lissa_Fett wrote:

The tommy-gun is pretty awesome guys. Well done! Some of us have been waiting to get old school guns for avatars we have pre-constructed ages ago. = ] I'd never wear that suit as my avatar of me if you made a female version but if you made a tommy-gun for females in the future. I'd have to pick up a copy.  Heart

i think one is coming. Smiley Happy

Message 73 of 80 (210 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Oct 31, 2012
You know what? The suits look great. I'm serious when I say I like it better on my avatar then I was expecting. And I'm being impartial in my judgement on who the dev is. I like the release. Thanks for the new suit Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 74 of 80 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 31, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
You know what? The suits look great. I'm serious when I say I like it better on my avatar then I was expecting. And I'm being impartial in my judgement on who the dev is. I like the release. Thanks for the new suit Smiley Happy

The clothes do look really nice. I do think a bundle might be something PSTalent might want to consider for future releases.

Message 75 of 80 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Oct 31, 2012
Someone from PSTalent may want to contact Sony about the store though. The preview picture for the white and black hat with feather shows a black hat with wide white hat sash. This is wrong as the hat you buy is white with a thin hat sash. The reversed color. Little misleading for those that may expect a black hat. Cheers!
Support Forums
Message 76 of 80 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Oct 31, 2012

The prices are a bit steep

$3 for just the suit then you have to buy the shoes and hat separately. $5 for the full outfit, $7 if you want the tommy gun.

Message 77 of 80 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Oct 31, 2012
agreed, prices are waaay 2 steep. thats a personal space. 7 bucks for a costume.. way to start off pstalent.. thats just as bad as lockwood - no worst cause at least they slowly inclined... my money will be going to terminator - i can get 2 for that price......
Message 78 of 80 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Home Developer
332 posts

Oct 31, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
Someone from PSTalent may want to contact Sony about the store though. The preview picture for the white and black hat with feather shows a black hat with wide white hat sash. This is wrong as the hat you buy is white with a thin hat sash. The reversed color. Little misleading for those that may expect a black hat. Cheers!

Thanks for catching that smokin. We'll get on it. ~ DOD

PST
Message 79 of 80 (119 Views)
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2012

pmpschneid wrote:
agreed, prices are waaay 2 steep. thats a personal space. 7 bucks for a costume.. way to start off pstalent.. thats just as bad as lockwood - no worst cause at least they slowly inclined... my money will be going to terminator - i can get 2 for that price......

No. Lockwood started off inexpensively with their products and slowly increase in price. But there is no way in Hades, I will buy something from an untested developer for seven dollars, an outfit. Like others have said, they do not deserve any slack for being on our friend's list or being with the community for a long time. They have to prove their worth first. If they die crashing and burning, it is their own fault. Lately, I find it unnerving that the third party developers are competeing with similar sale items in the last few weeks. I don't want to buy the same thing from different companies.

sword-art-online
Message 80 of 80 (96 Views)