Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: PSTALENT.COM is first community-born home developer - brings The Shadows Collection

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

Tarazuma wrote:

Anyways, if PSTALENT does come out with female outfits that are the same as, or directly on par with these male outfits, I don't mind putting my foot in my mouth if it means I'll be doing so in those awesome shiny shoes the guys are getting this week Smiley Tongue

I wouldn't get excited for female versions of the male suits. I know Granzella does make suits in both genders. I would suggest that the female line will be more gangster mol style. 

Message 21 of 80 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Re: PSTALENT.COM is first community-born home developer - brings The Shadows Collection

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

Oh I'm not holding my breath or getting excited by any means. This dev is already on a bad start for me, and I wouldn't buy a "gangster mol" outfit.

I was just saying if they DID come out with the same suit for females, then I'd have my foot in my mouth. If they come out with something else for females, I won't, since I don't just want ANY female outfit, I want a SUIT with a normal sized tie!

Message 22 of 80 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Oct 30, 2012

Please ignore the complainers on the forums, PSTalent!  They'll gripe and moan if you don't make exactly what they want, in an impossibly short amount of time.

Message 23 of 80 (212 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Oct 30, 2012

Everyone wants to cut them slack because its "PSTALENT" and its for this same reason that I feel they shouldn't be cut any slack. They should know by now the home community and aware of what our expectations are as far as Devs.

Message 24 of 80 (204 Views)
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Oct 30, 2012

Smoochy-Rhino wrote:

Please ignore the complainers on the forums, PSTalent!  They'll gripe and moan if you don't make exactly what they want, in an impossibly short amount of time.

Translation: Please ignore the consumers posting their opinions on the forums, PSTalent! They may voice critical opinions if you don't offer them products they wish to spend their money on!

Message 25 of 80 (200 Views)
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Everyone wants to cut them slack because its "PSTALENT" and its for this same reason that I feel they shouldn't be cut any slack. They should know by now the home community and aware of what our expectations are as far as Devs.

This is so true. People were ruthlessy attacking Atom Republic's debut offering, even though they were offering some innovative pets, and the same clothes for men and women. 

But for some reason we aren't allowed to criticize the "almighty" PSTALENT.com, despite thier debut consisting of nothing more then 2 color-swapped male only outfits, on a theme that's already overdone in Home.

And yes, PSTALENT should know better what the community wants and expects, since they are (apparently) a part of it.

Message 26 of 80 (188 Views)
Fender Bender
2280 posts

Oct 30, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

HOPPER_34 wrote:

If you want plenty of female content visit Granzella, Lockwood (or any other developer in Home for that matter). They have more than over-compensated for what was apparently perceived as gender inequality for many, many months now. I'm sure your female items will be coming sometime soon from PSTalent as well.....and then anyone who whined about this release gets to put their foot in their mouth. Smiley Tongue

Im sure this new Dev will definitely appreciate your pointing people in the direction of other Dev's in over to get the content they want as supposed to buying home items from them (I guess the picture is you putting ur foot in ur mouth).  The reason these other Devs offer so much is because they know their community clientele.  Just recently the Konami Balloons release a 50's gangster outfits *Male Only* as well.  By no means am I whining about buying a home item, what I am pointing out (because obviously you missed it) is that not creating female versions of the outfit is a big mistake and if this Dev is too busy or doesn't have funds then he shouldn't be making these until they can afford it, obviously biting off more then they can chew.

Whaaa? I didn't miss anything. I can't see how this dev would mind me pointing people in the direction of other devs for female content when they aren't going to have female content themselves (yet). lol That was part of my point. I would just try to be patient and see what PSTalent brings for females in the future. 

(....and no that picture isn't me with my foot in my mouth--it's some silly looking cartoon character. Smiley Tongue)

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 27 of 80 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Oct 30, 2012

Your first lesson will be learning that forum posters only account for a tiny speck of the userbase.  You'll also learn that the people that rage the most are usually very far off from the opinions of the majority.  You'll learn to listen to everyone, but base your actions on sales data, rather than the gripes of a few ragers.

Message 28 of 80 (166 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

Photobucket
Message 29 of 80 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

To me personally the suits themselves do look very well done. However we've already have had "gangster" themed costumes in the past, so I wouldn't really have much interest to buy another one. If the items are purchasable separate, maybe Ill look into the animated tommy gun. I can already this getting outta hand, as fams will all start pretending they're real gangsters and whatever..

As far as gender biasness goes, if the tables were turned, how many males would start complaining if it was a female only? Sure I'd feel left out, even frustrated if it was a good concept, like something from mythology (what I like). Other than that there is already a lot of content available and coming out, I'll just look until I find something else or wait to even spend money. 

I'm sure PSTalent has more things to come if these items are successful, including female costumes. 

And someone give Tarazuma a suit with a NORMAL sized tie ASAP!

Message 30 of 80 (158 Views)