Oct 29 2012
By: al2009man Ghost of Sparta 13193 posts

PSTALENT.COM is first community-born home developer - brings The Shadows Collection

[ Edited ]
79 replies 524 views Edited Oct 30, 2012

http://pstalent.com/blog/archives/10659

http://pstalent.com/files/2012/10/Shadows-poster_1280x720.jpg

original.jpg

"I am very proud to announce our very first community-born developer, PSTALENT! For years we have all enjoyed their masterful machinima and they have kept us curious as to what’s coming next. PSTALENT always keeps us guessing and every single new move is an amazing surprise.

Without further adieu, let me introduce the Shadows Collection." -GlassWalls

Message 1 of 80 (524 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Re: PSTALENT.COM is first community-born home developer - brings The Shadows Collection

Oct 29, 2012

shad.png

Congrats, now maybe we will have someone who actually listens to what we want as opposed to what they want for us.

Message 2 of 80 (505 Views)
Wastelander
539 posts

Re: PSTALENT.COM is first community-born home developer - brings The Shadows Collection

Oct 29, 2012

nice of pstalent to release male exclusive items ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 80 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2284 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Absolutely LOVE it!  How about a gun moll outfit for the 'broads'?  And that's the best piece of machinima I have ever seen in Home.

Message 4 of 80 (471 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 29, 2012

EDEA_KRAMER wrote:

...really? Don't even start with that...Smiley Indifferent

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 5 of 80 (462 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Keara22HI wrote:

Absolutely LOVE it!  How about a gun moll outfit for the 'broads'?  And that's the best piece of machinima I have ever seen in Home.

I think we are going to see those. At least I hope so! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 80 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

EDEA_KRAMER wrote:

...really? Don't even start with that...Smiley Indifferent

Really? She has every right to start with that, and so do I. For the first "community born developer" they are making one of the STUPIDEST mistakes of the regular devs, and that is making outfits for one gender only, whether that is male OR female. They can't  be in tune with the commmunity THAT much.

There's no reason they couldn't have released these exact same outfits for women. I'd buy them, and there's plenty of other women who like wearing male suits with normal sized ties. I saw plenty in the Granzella suits and I bought 2 of them. For those who don't like pants, they are seperate so I'm sure you could wear a skirt as well.

If this PSTALENT.COM is listening to the community, here's a tip: If you do come out with female suits, DON'T GIVE US TINY TIES, GIVE US NORMAL SIZED TIES! 

If the female version of this ends up being made, (big IF) and if it's a miniskirt, with a top showing cleavage with a tiny tie, I obviously won't be buying it, and neither will alot of other women. You might get a certain percent of women who like attention and men looking for eye candy to buy it, but you're still alienating a lot of other potential buyers.

So if these exact same outfits were released for women, with hats as headphone slot items, I would have bought instantly. But they aren't so they are just more garbage to add to NA stores as far as I'm concerned.

Which is one of many reasons why after the PS store update today, and finishing up the Halloween event tommorow, I'll won't be giving any business to NA home, until NA Home gets it's act together (AGAIN), and Granzella updates are synchronized with EU.

I'm just on here now cause I'm bored and PS store won't be updating until tonight most likely, and it was impossible for me to refrain from posting about this, since it annoyed me the moment I saw it on the blog yesterday,

Message 7 of 80 (389 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Oct 30, 2012
Ever consider this is their first time making items Tara and they might not know how to kit out the females yet?? Just a thought. Wouldn't hurt to think before speaking ya know. They're community people getting to terms with content dev and publishing they weren't a pro company to begin with. Give them a chance. Don't knock em down before they've even had the chance to do anything wrong. Smiley Sad

You sure you couldn't have refrained from posting like a child? Really sure?? Is this what you do when you're bored? Smiley Very Happy

Look I don't see eye to eye with all the VIP, special VIP people party, elitist baloney either but DoD puts together great machinimas and the team are now trying new things and it's their first time. Just give em a chance. Not like you could do any better!

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 8 of 80 (376 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

It's very expensive for a start up to fund new content. We'll get ladies stuff especially if the men's items sell. They do look really nice. Hopefully it won't be too long before the female versions arrive.

I will say I have a really good feeling they'll look really nice when they do come. Smiley Happy

I want my tommy gun too. 

Message 9 of 80 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Oct 30, 2012

Needless to say I am not happy Smiley Mad PSTALENT not releasing items for female avis is an Epic Fail on their part, there was not thought or consideration for females on home that enjoy these 50's gangster look. 

Message 10 of 80 (360 Views)
0 Likes