Treasure Hunter
8593 posts

Re: PSN Tech Support Servers Down: If you Dont Have the beta CHECK TOMORROW

May 4, 2007
well ive accepted the fact that i didnt get it, but if i do get invited and get the beta tomorrow all the better, but im glad im already over not getting chosen 2nd string
ssdsct5
Thanks to WWE_JohnCenaLuvar for the sig
Message 20 of 55 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
859 posts

May 4, 2007
its strange that you didn't getin so there must be something wrong or its totally random

Solid snakeps3 wrote:
well ive accepted the fact that i didnt get it, but if i do get invited and get the beta tomorrow all the better, but im glad im already over not getting chosen 2nd string

hit counter
Message 21 of 55 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8593 posts

May 4, 2007
it is totally random, no biggie.
ssdsct5
Thanks to WWE_JohnCenaLuvar for the sig
Message 22 of 55 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3390 posts

May 4, 2007
i just talked to tech support and they said that the closed beta was only for G.A.P. members...Interesting huh? so i asked him (Darin) about non G.A.P. members that got in and he said they ar ejust lucky... not sure what to take from this. Information doesnt seem consistent.
Message 23 of 55 (1 View)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

May 4, 2007
I have been in GAP since the start and i am not in the beta. So i am mad lol.
Message 25 of 55 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

May 4, 2007
GAP'er from the beginning yet you have only 12 posts on psu and you registered in 2004. Cool Must have let you in right after signing up.
Message 26 of 55 (1 View)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

May 4, 2007
yes i am what forum nerds call a "troll", I just read and dont post.  Why? cause i am LAZY!!!!! except for beta tests, there i am not lazy.
Message 27 of 55 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6915 posts

May 4, 2007
well, it sucks that most of you guys weren't invited. just have patience, I hope an announcement will be made shortly or near the second wave of invites.

<==========+==========>
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people
When you are born, you are crying and everyone around you is smiling. Live your life so that when you die you are smiling and everyone around you is crying.
<==========+==========>

Message 28 of 55 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
616 posts

May 4, 2007
I'm just a little pissed that some people who just want to PLAY with Home got in and some people, like myself, that really want to test it out and give good feedback to Sony didn't.  I've been a G.A.P member since 2004 and I've been one of Sony's biggest supporters.  I've convinced many people to trade in their "other system" to buy a PS3.  I just don't understand why Sony would select 15,000 people at random to test something this big.  I thought they would have an application process where you had to meet more requirements than simply being over 18 and living in the US, Canada or Europe.  I'm not taking anything away from the people that did get accepted because I'm sure most of them deserve it.  This is directed at the few that just want to play around and/or want to post images/video of the Home beta when they know it's against the user agreement.  I just feel like Sony should have been more selective with the people they decided to invite into the beta.  Anyway, sorry for that rant, I just had to get that frustration off my chest.

PS3 owner since 12/7/06 | G.A.P member since 2004
PLAY B3YOND
Message 29 of 55 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6915 posts

May 4, 2007

Mav1323 wrote:
I'm just a little pissed that some people who just want to PLAY with Home got in and some people, like myself, that really want to test it out and give good feedback to Sony didn't.  I've been a G.A.P member since 2004 and I've been one of Sony's biggest supporters.  I've convinced many people to trade in their "other system" to buy a PS3.  I just don't understand why Sony would select 15,000 people at random to test something this big.  I thought they would have an application process where you had to meet more requirements than simply being over 18 and living in the US, Canada or Europe.  I'm not taking anything away from the people that did get accepted because I'm sure most of them deserve it.  This is directed at the few that just want to play around and/or want to post images/video of the Home beta when they know it's against the user agreement.  I just feel like Sony should have been more selective with the people they decided to invite into the beta.  Anyway, sorry for that rant, I just had to get that frustration off my chest.

Usually there are requirements that have to be met, once a "group" has been filled they close that section leaving everyone else out and continue to the next session.You shouldn't feel bad that you were chosen, its just means it wasn't your time or the right time. I can understand people posting pics, well user pics, because at times it gets crazy in HOME.

<==========+==========>
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people
When you are born, you are crying and everyone around you is smiling. Live your life so that when you die you are smiling and everyone around you is crying.
<==========+==========>

Message 30 of 55 (1 View)
0 Likes