Highlighted
Sackboy
350 posts

Re: PSN Maintenance scheduled for Wednesday 25th September

Sep 25, 2013

I gave up my xbox live a yr ago to come on psn, because someone told me psn was simply better. In my 5 yrs on xbox I can couunt on one hand how many times xbox took down the network to do some simple maintenance. The psn network goes down every week some times & I think its disgusting. maintenance for this & maintenace for that, with no real difference in the quality of online, party chats still lag, get disconnected playing games etc. The only thing thats great is I'm not paying for online & why would I? Get your act together before I don't even bother buying your ps4 sony!

BannerFans.com
Message 51 of 56 (528 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Sep 26, 2013
Yeah, I'm all for fixing problems, updating content and testing. I understand that sometimes it takes longer than usual. It's 8:09pm here and still no Home. Everything else seems to be up and running though.
"Sometimes we have to watch our whole lives fall apart before we can rebuild them again - a greater foundation"
Message 52 of 56 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Sep 26, 2013

meeeh fudge it im done w/ PsHome as of now im just a gamer

Message 53 of 56 (392 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 26, 2013

Home is where the most problems were. The constant error messages, loss of club chat, unable to connect in group chat with friends, certain spaces in Home with the features not working, etc etc. the list goes on with the problems in Home. I do hope that at least some of them are fixed when this is over. But if not I will still thoroully enjoy my time in Home.

Message 54 of 56 (392 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Sep 26, 2013

Your forgetting tempest fire said that the store update would only effect users for 6 hours and the store works fine now no issues there what is still going on is what the original post stated at the start of this thread was that psn maintenance will be until 3am bst which works out to 10pm eastern 9pm central 8pm mountain 7pm pacific and said may still be down after maintenance is over for testing purposes so just wait until like 30 to 45 min after the stated period is over then you will know if it was extended or not 

Message 55 of 56 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
624 posts

Sep 26, 2013

Am i wrong in thinking all the recent maintenance is Sony gearing up for the PS4?

Message 56 of 56 (218 Views)
0 Likes