Highlighted
Jul 31 2013
By: The_Game_Cheater First Son 18 posts

PSN Exclusive (Club)

6 replies 388 views Edited Jul 31, 2013

PSN Exclusive has recently cleared its list in favour of a more high tier member base and more social environment. The requirements for the club are as follow, and only those who opt to check it out may know of the experience the club has to offer. This is not to draw members in, but rather a technique to find those people who are suitable for the club. I uphold the statement that you will not be disappointed should you wish to join. Without further ado: 

- You must have access to the VIP area located in the back right of timesSeven, or must own four or more Home exclusives and provide proof. Due to recent information provided to me, I may require you legitimatize your access to the VIP section by showing me your exclusive spaces, items, or clothing as well.

- You must be of the required age (see next tick) and show intelligence, be able to act friendly towards all other members while in the clubhouse, and pledge not to defame the club name while in public should you choose to wear the club name

- You must attend an interview, either with a group or personally, and honestly answer all questions to see if you fit the club profile

- You may not be a member of a family or other gang-related entity

- You must reside in the United States of America for unrestricted membership. Residence in other countries/regions (Puerto Rico, Canada, Europe (including United Kingdom and its subsidiaries), Asia, Australia, Mexico, South America) can be granted restricted access. This is due to contractual rights for Crackle and RadioIO, services that PSN Exclusive relies on in part for its daily operation that would otherwise be disrupted by the presence of international users.

I'm not looking for stuck up, non-flexible, snobby people. I'm looking for genuine people; take that as you will. This is an open-restricted club, and I will not tolerate people who may ruin the experience for others, or cause commotion on the club premises. There are no requirements once membership is obtained outside of the clubhouse. There are very few rules inside, some of which are touched on above.

If you wish to be interviewed for the club, or would like more information, you may message me on PSN or add and join me in Home.

PSN ID: The_Game_Cheater

I am also looking for an individual or individuals to fulfill the sub-leader role(s) in the club as well. You must meet the same requirements plus a few more that will be specified should you wish to contact me about the position.

Message 1 of 7 (388 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
12803 posts

Re: PSN Exclusive (Club)

Jul 31, 2013

Don't know what to say.

I own many Exclusive, Limited Editing T-Shirts... does that count? Smiley Tongue

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 2 of 7 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Jul 31, 2013

u can put ur Club info onto this thread- Clublist Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Jul 31, 2013

Bahaha, I thought this was something new  for x7. Good luck with your club, but I'm good , thanks

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 4 of 7 (268 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3814 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013

"High tier"? In Home?

Good luck with that. Smiley Indifferent

Message 5 of 7 (262 Views)
0 Likes