Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Re: [PSHome #peakvox labs NA] is released on 13th Feb! Only 5 days to go! Are you excited?

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2013

stardeth wrote:

Ooooo, I'm telling Granzella!! CHEATER!!!! Wow, totally dissing your publicly proclaimed first-love for some hot, slick, classy developer like that... Shameful. Smiley Wink Smiley LOL lol Smiley LOL

Peakvox has always been my second favorite, sometimes tied with GZ as number one. It fluctuated! City of flowers just permanently secured GZ as number one though (unless Peakvox comes out with a suburban house with mutltiple rooms and all interactive features) but activity wise, nothing beats Peakvox labs. So much to do and so many GOOD rewards! 

Hopefully crane catcher will be included as well as the current, up to date L project pets (salamanders, chickens and devils, I think the Kirin was only for new years event in JP but I may be wrong). 

Also the terminal active item that has some amazing retro appliance rewards, and UFO simulator, which is needed for some of the terminal rewards (reaching level 30) and has rewards of it's own. With alien outfits, alien back symbol, and gold UFO for massive point bonuses to make the grind fest easier.

Ooh and I'm SO looking forward to the normal household appliances by O-two..the microwaves, range tops, vacuum cleaners, washing machines (though GZ just beat them in NA with both washing machines and toilets, I'll still get both since they are different styles!) There is a severe lack of normal household items in Home, too much fantasy and exotic stuff.

Oh and the dual gendered jason masks and chainsaws please! And the REAL trench coats that were just released in JP this week! (same model for M/F, dosen't make you disproportionately fat, and no cleavage hole for women) And the zippered jackets from a few weeks ago *screams* I have them in JP but I want here more >.<

Oh gods I can't contain myself! Regardless of what else is included with the labs Wednesday, above all I'm just glad EU didn't get it first and we don't have to wait!!! *does the dance of joy* It's doubly awesome this is coming during Setsubun: I can set a bunch of mixes up in the lab and kill ogres while I wait!

Message 21 of 27 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
591 posts

Re: [PSHome #peakvox labs NA] is released on 13th Feb! Only 5 days to go! Are you excited?

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2013

Veemee had washing machines first, animated washing machines, and Mass Media had a toilet in its shop since forever

Message 22 of 27 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Feb 8, 2013
You guys are getting excited for L Project, crane etc. But those are all from a later version of Labs. We may get the first version with just the games like HK has. Not trying to buzzkill, but dont get excited for the pets etc. just yet until thats confirmed...
Support Forums
Message 23 of 27 (155 Views)
Highlighted
Survivor
2432 posts

Feb 8, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
You guys are getting excited for L Project, crane etc. But those are all from a later version of Labs. We may get the first version with just the games like HK has. Not trying to buzzkill, but dont get excited for the pets etc. just yet until thats confirmed...

Not to un-kill the buzz, but the link in the OP is pretty much a tell-all (okay, with the exception of the crane) of what we have in store. I think the version collecting virtual dust in AS Home hasn't been updated because, well, apparently only NA people (and a few other foreign nations) go there...

Photobucket
Message 24 of 27 (147 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Feb 8, 2013

since they featured L-Project and some pets in the "comming soon" for NA video....i think its a safe bet we'll get it. *fingers crossed* for the same events in NA..really good ones in JP Smiley Wink   and ummm yeah, im excited too Smiley Tongue

Message 25 of 27 (144 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Feb 8, 2013
Ahh didnt check it in all honesty, thanks though i Do hope we get the later version personally Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 26 of 27 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3406 posts

Feb 9, 2013

darkan12-nl wrote:

peakvox.jpg

http://www.peakvox.com/en/ps_home/labs/

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Sorry, trying to contain my excitement!!! Thanks for posting the info!! This should be a great update!! Smiley Happy

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 27 of 27 (99 Views)
0 Likes