Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Re: [PSHome #peakvox labs NA] is released on 13th Feb! Only 5 days to go! Are you excited?

Feb 8, 2013

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am ecstatic to hear this...I just hope we receive all items in a timely fashion as well. I've been holding off on L Project in JP since it's been out, as I don't want to spend yen on potions and upgrades, and I can't understand anything. Also have held off on the game upgrades in JP.

But I will be buying absolutely EVERYTHING here...everything...a metric ton of potions, all L project upgrades, and all game upgrades (shooting earth, escape virus, ect) I will be spending hundreds on peakvox labs assuming it's all released in a timely fashion, O-Two made such a wise business decision coming to NA.

Message 11 of 27 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Re: [PSHome #peakvox labs NA] is released on 13th Feb! Only 5 days to go! Are you excited?

Feb 8, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

stardeth wrote:

Yeah, and items during events... passing up on that? Me and my wings say nay!! Smiley Wink

LOL...OK, you got me. Event items yes, just making pets for storage....nay!!...Smiley Tongue

You know everyone is going to be sporting pets...LOL, unlike JP where you rarely see any, unless they're newer ones.

Well, they'll ALL be newer to the NA peeps who don't globetrot, right? Am I right? I'm right... Smiley LOL lmao Smiley LOL

Photobucket
Message 12 of 27 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Feb 8, 2013

Tarazuma wrote:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am ecstatic to hear this...I just hope we receive all items in a timely fashion as well. I've been holding off on L Project in JP since it's been out, as I don't want to spend yen on potions and upgrades, and I can't understand anything. Also have held off on the game upgrades in JP.

But I will be buying absolutely EVERYTHING here...everything...a metric ton of potions, all L project upgrades, and all game upgrades (shooting earth, escape virus, ect) I will be spending hundreds on peakvox labs assuming it's all released in a timely fashion, O-Two made such a wise business decision coming to NA.

Ooooo, I'm telling Granzella!! CHEATER!!!! Wow, totally dissing your publicly proclaimed first-love for some hot, slick, classy developer like that... Shameful. Smiley Wink Smiley LOL lol Smiley LOL

Photobucket
Message 13 of 27 (227 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Message 14 of 27 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Feb 8, 2013

I hope they bring their holiday events to the US because they have really nice high level free and cheap locomotions.

sword-art-online
Message 15 of 27 (214 Views)
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Feb 8, 2013

Tarazuma wrote:

Even in English, the game will still be a pain to mix all those materials.

sword-art-online
Message 16 of 27 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Feb 8, 2013

stardeth wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

stardeth wrote:

Yeah, and items during events... passing up on that? Me and my wings say nay!! Smiley Wink

LOL...OK, you got me. Event items yes, just making pets for storage....nay!!...Smiley Tongue

You know everyone is going to be sporting pets...LOL, unlike JP where you rarely see any, unless they're newer ones.

Well, they'll ALL be newer to the NA peeps who don't globetrot, right? Am I right? I'm right... Smiley LOL lmao Smiley LOL

Who cares about some pets, it is all about the weapons, books, and event locomotions.

sword-art-online
Message 17 of 27 (213 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Feb 8, 2013

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

stardeth wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

stardeth wrote:

Who cares about some pets, it is all about the weapons, books, and event locomotions.

You may not care, but some people have been looking forward to that.

Message 18 of 27 (191 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Feb 8, 2013

Since I rarely ever went to Peakvox Labs in Japan, I think I'll be going to it here more. 

Seeing how I understand English better than I do with actual Japanese text.  

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 19 of 27 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Re: Peakvox Labs Video

Feb 8, 2013
Message 20 of 27 (139 Views)
0 Likes