Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: PSHome Show & Tell

Aug 29, 2013
Thank you CMCSAVAGE & LilBlueEyes I think this hopeefully will fill a void of sorts in this forum and give people a free space to vent good bad or weird about whatever items they feel like discussing, without making a new thread ^_^
I know sometimes I just want to say one or two things about something I bought but dont see a need for a new topic.
Support Forums
Message 21 of 48 (355 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Aug 30, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Thank you CMCSAVAGE & LilBlueEyes I think this hopeefully will fill a void of sorts in this forum and give people a free space to vent good bad or weird about whatever items they feel like discussing, without making a new thread ^_^
I know sometimes I just want to say one or two things about something I bought but dont see a need for a new topic.

Plus it will give people a visual catalogue of things old and new,,, most item highlights just sinks to the 2nd page and beyond after a day or two

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 22 of 48 (294 Views)
Last Guardian
9319 posts

Aug 30, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

Plus it will give people a visual catalogue of things old and new,,, most item highlights just sinks to the 2nd page and beyond after a day or two

Yes I agree. I love this thread. Its my new home..lol
Message 23 of 48 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 30, 2013
I bought VeeMee's personal chefs bundle and was greatly impressed with the price and functionality of this item. There are 2 currently and each is 9 slots and are sold seperately or in a bundle together. The chefs are animated very well and are constantly moving around and cooking. They both come with a table beside them which can not have food placed on it. You also need a flat surface for the chef to work and is obviously an active item. There is a BBQ Chef that rewards a hand item while the Gourmet Chef offers up a crepe suzette ornament reward to any guests that press 'play' on the item. Your avi consumes the food in three bites, very similar to the way you eat in Acorn Meadows Park. Great release. I'd give these guys Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy 9/10 smiley faces
Support Forums
Message 24 of 48 (253 Views)
I Only Post Everything
823 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2013

I did not buy it but rather was lucky to get a code from Game Mechanics from their Twitter giveaway of A Day at the Races game. I have to say the game is great and was better than I expected. Rewards for owners and guests, daily coins for visiting, and the capability of 12 people being able to play at one time are all pretty cool. Slot usage is not bad and is pretty cheap for the high quality it offers. I would say that the game is one of the best games in Home and would give it a 5/5!

Message 25 of 48 (236 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2013
Anyway thank you all for helping clog this thread with your rants and baiting... but I would like to contribute to this thread as I promised Smokingpistol I would..

This is the Recycling Bin I won at Acorn Park,,,

bin.jpg

I used credits to buy this awesome neon sign from sodium

neon sign.jpg

And this spike lamp is from the sodium credit store to.

Spike lamp.jpg

Edit: Removed off-topic discussions.

Message 26 of 48 (237 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Aug 30, 2013

This is the Recycling Bin from Acorn Park .

bin.jpg

This is a neon sign I bought at the sodium credit store

neon.jpg

Spike glow lamp from Sodium Credit store

Spike lamp.jpg

Message 27 of 48 (193 Views)
Last Guardian
9319 posts

Aug 30, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

bin.jpg

neon.jpg

Spike lamp.jpg

I like the trash can. Where is it again..
Message 28 of 48 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Aug 30, 2013

Yes, thread is fixed. Now, for my review on harbour studio.........

i dont have it

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 29 of 48 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Aug 30, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

bin.jpg

neon.jpg

Spike lamp.jpg

I like the trash can. Where is it again..

I did 6 recycling races in acorn park, I was suprised I got it, I think the Park Reward Thread said it was ten races, but I'm not complaining LOL

Message 30 of 48 (196 Views)