Uncharted Territory
1311 posts

Re: PSHOME JAIL ..... Look at this forum and maybe we can get them to do it :D it'd be awesome

Feb 6, 2013

Don't think I would want to encourage kids to be bad, thinking its cool, to be locked up in a jail.. Pretend or not.

Strong roots of a sapling, is what makes sharp educated people.

Message 21 of 30 (190 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: PSHOME JAIL ..... Look at this forum and maybe we can get them to do it :D it'd be awesome

Feb 6, 2013
thats a great idea kimmy Smiley Very Happy. i hope they make something happen. props to kim everyone. BSSxECS
Message 22 of 30 (187 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28894 posts

Feb 6, 2013

blazinlightning wrote:
thats a great idea kimmy Smiley Very Happy. i hope they make something happen. props to kim everyone. BSSxECS

Hello and welcome to the PlayStation Home General Forum.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 23 of 30 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Feb 6, 2013

This has already been done in Final Fantasy 11 online. A GM- Game Master puts you in jail to tell you why you are bing banned. After you are released for a ban they sometimes release you directly from jail.. The issue here is some get into trouble and records it "To be cool'' and this ties up the GM's time when they could be doing something more important.

This is a short video of the jail and a GM releasing a user.  Personally, I don't like the idea for Home.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 24 of 30 (175 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4576 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Some Moderators (back then) used to put users in that silly spot behind the bar at the Gamers Lounge. Kinda silly...

Message 25 of 30 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
414 posts

Feb 6, 2013

CommaderKoopa wrote:
three words. all of you google em right now
STANFORD PRISON EXPERIMENT

Jersquall wrote:

This has already been done in Final Fantasy 11 online. A GM- Game Master puts you in jail to tell you why you are bing banned. After you are released for a ban they sometimes release you directly from jail.. The issue here is some get into trouble and records it "To be cool'' and this ties up the GM's time when they could be doing something more important.

This is a short video of the jail and a GM releasing a user.  Personally, I don't like the idea for Home.

That would only happen if someone decided to have people play the roll of security guard. Something that can be easily avoided just by having a count down clock with a reason as to why the person ended up in a PS Home prison.

Message 26 of 30 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Jacked-Assassin wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Every once in a while the jail concept is brought up,  it hasn't happened in 4 years,,, so I doubt it will ever happen, and like you and others have said before - there would be certain elements of Home that would relish being thrown in jail just so they could brag about it.

The only real jail that would work on Home is a bright room with nothing to do or nothing to see - like the beginning of Assassins Creed where you can run for miles and never reach anywhere, a few weeks of that and some people will learn their lesson...

Of course banning people works just as well.

How about a "Christmas Carol" version where the offenders are invisible & can't communicate in public spaces. All the while their Inventory Item Option is automatically taken up by a -50 Chains Locomotion?

Actually that would be fun,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 27 of 30 (125 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Kim_Cx_-xD_-LOL wrote:

OK i had a cool idea an my pshome friends agree now what if u added in a pshome jail or prison ... second life has 1 of these were if their member are bad they put them here. now what if you all did that ... like someone threats another member they are put in a jail for a little ... now your probably like ... what will this benefit us for ... u can make it like to bail yourself out u need to pay money depending on the offence .. be pretty cool huh. but make it like u stay there for a couple of days in play time not like oo we put u in there don't get on for a couple of days an ur fine i mean like u have a serten hours set of how long they have to be in there. it would also seperate the bad pshome players from the good. i personally think it would be awesome you should think about it and please message my psn back. thank you
from your loving pshome member

kim ^-^ 

ALSO VOTE ON IT ...........

So your saying people in Home should get a reward for acting bad?  lol, think about it that's what this is.  Every time there is a new space added in Home people always want to be the first to see it.  How are you going to see this new space?  You have to act bad!  This will give the Mods of Home more to do and they won't be to happy about that.

How about this new jail has even more rewards once you get there?  Like a prison suit, ball and chain and a yellow jumpsuit?

Sorry but I do't see something like this working.  Out of all the cool spaces that Home could make this is not one of them.  Also if you do a search on this BBS you will also see many other people also said the same thing on this subject.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 28 of 30 (121 Views)
Splicer
60 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Your idea is good but what if they sell police outfits and whoever has the outfit could put anyone in jail .The jailed people can leave space at anytime . Could be turned into a game . People get prison outfit only in jail , kinda like GZ bath house towels we lose when exit bath house . We could play cops and robbers lol .

Message 29 of 30 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Kim_Cx_-xD_-LOL wrote:

OK i had a cool idea an my pshome friends agree now what if u added in a pshome jail or prison ... second life has 1 of these were if their member are bad they put them here. now what if you all did that ... like someone threats another member they are put in a jail for a little ... now your probably like ... what will this benefit us for ... u can make it like to bail yourself out u need to pay money depending on the offence .. be pretty cool huh. but make it like u stay there for a couple of days in play time not like oo we put u in there don't get on for a couple of days an ur fine i mean like u have a serten hours set of how long they have to be in there. it would also seperate the bad pshome players from the good. i personally think it would be awesome you should think about it and please message my psn back. thank you
from your loving pshome member

kim ^-^ 

ALSO VOTE ON IT ...........

I agree with this. If someone gets in trouble on PS Home, they should just be suspended from PS Home , and not PSN entirely.

The way it is now is ridiculous.

Not to mention if someone really wanted to circumvent the current suspension method, they could simply make another account...

herpderpMan Indifferent

Message 30 of 30 (101 Views)
0 Likes