Jun 08 2014
By: murcid First Son 12 posts

PSH should allow u to delete reward items

6 replies 314 views Edited Jun 8, 2014

Everyone like rewards items but some are just filling up space and it makes PSH slow down. Example when you puchase an item on home it may take a long period of time to validate reason being is you may have lots of reward itemes in storage. PSH should have an option where you can delete unwanted reward items. Somtimes I just log on home and get random rewards which some are pretty nice and some unecessary. I have hundreds if not housands of reward items i want to delete in hope to make Home run much better.  

I have purchased items on PSH with another account with little or nothing in the storage the validation to 2-3mins.

Message 1 of 7 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Re: PSH should allow u to delete reward items

Jun 10, 2014

I wish instead of delete, we could donate them to someone else who wants it

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 2 of 7 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Jun 16, 2014

Home needs a Salvation Army type place to donate unwanted items that  they can give  to noobs or sell at a discount because you know it's all about the all mighty dollar. 

Message 3 of 7 (276 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Jun 16, 2014

No because users will get upset if they accidentally delete something and then they blame Sony, etc.  

Sorry but never will happen. 

Message 4 of 7 (264 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6033 posts

Jun 16, 2014

Would be nice if we could just make a "Sub Account" within are "Master Account" and dump all are unwanted items there.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 5 of 7 (251 Views)
Wastelander
398 posts

Jun 16, 2014
Or we could have the option to remove things from our inventory & wardrobe, but have the ability to redownload them from a cloud storage...
#finfree
Message 6 of 7 (242 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2014

''I wish instead of delete, we could donate them to someone else who wants it''

Reward items are rewarded to those who get them. Kind of defeats the purpose of the name to donate them away.

''Home needs a Salvation Army type place to donate unwanted items that they can give to noobs or sell at a discount because you know it's all about the all mighty dollar.''

Sell a reward item to get a discount on store items? Yeah, as a developer I don't think I would like this either.

''No because users will get upset if they accidentally delete something and then they blame Sony, etc.''

Drop reward items no longer wanted in a recycle bin and a timer starts its two week count down to deletion. two weeks later it is deleted. Problem solved. Once item is deleted the reward becomes active to win again if you choose.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 7 of 7 (235 Views)