Reply
Aug 04 2014
By: hopeweasleysnape Lombax Warrior 86 posts
Offline

PSH Store error

7 replies 293 views Edited Aug 4, 2014

i've just got on to the atom store hoping to buy an orange pair of trainers which i've been wanting for a long time but when i view them in store it just says "error" and not the price. i've tried leaving the shop and then re-entering a few times, i've restarted home but still getting error.  what should i do? Smiley Sad

 photo yuna_gif__by_iamtehanu-d39k91g.gif
Message 1 of 8 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
13262 posts
 

Re: PSH Store error

Aug 4, 2014

There's nothing wrong with the store itself, I just checked both M/F shoes. Odd that restarting Home didn't fix it for you.

Message 2 of 8 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/25/2014
Offline
86 posts
 

Re: PSH Store error

Aug 4, 2014

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

There's nothing wrong with the store itself, I just checked both M/F shoes. Odd that restarting Home didn't fix it for you.


looks like i'll have to pick another pair for now Smiley Sad

 photo yuna_gif__by_iamtehanu-d39k91g.gif
Message 3 of 8 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 05/25/2014
Offline
479 posts
 

Re: PSH Store error

Aug 4, 2014
Get or leaving the area and coming back helps Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 8 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/25/2014
Offline
86 posts
 

Re: PSH Store error

Aug 4, 2014

LadyJaws wrote:
Get or leaving the area and coming back helps Smiley Happy

it failed

 photo yuna_gif__by_iamtehanu-d39k91g.gif
Message 5 of 8 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
13262 posts
 

Re: PSH Store error

Aug 4, 2014

hopeweasleysnape wrote:

LadyJaws wrote:
Get or leaving the area and coming back helps Smiley Happy

it failed


Is it just one pair of sneakers that you see error? I'm pretty sure I checked everyone and they all had a price.

Message 6 of 8 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/15/2011
Offline
6528 posts
 

Re: PSH Store error

Aug 4, 2014

Try checking the store while your still in your navigator before actually getting on Home.

 

You can still purchase them that way you just won't see them modeled on your avatar since your not on Home yet.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 7 of 8 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/25/2014
Offline
86 posts
 

Re: PSH Store error

Aug 4, 2014

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

hopeweasleysnape wrote:

LadyJaws wrote:
Get or leaving the area and coming back helps Smiley Happy

it failed


Is it just one pair of sneakers that you see error? I'm pretty sure I checked everyone and they all had a price.


yes just one pair, the orange ones but its ok i got a different pair until wednesday

 photo yuna_gif__by_iamtehanu-d39k91g.gif
Message 8 of 8 (235 Views)
0 Likes