Keyblade Wielder
8190 posts

Re: PS4 experience rewards and card locations.

Nov 21, 2013
Strangest thing happened after I won the last reward.

Immediately after the last reward "popped", Home disconnected then my console froze.
After a reboot, I loaded Home and it froze again. I repeated the load up steps a second time. On the second Home load attempt, I was prompted to agree to a TOS dated 2008. After I clicked "accept", I was then prompted to save my files to a remote server.

With no choice, I complied. This took over a half hour. When completed, Home loaded.

Now, all of my 2012 and older spaces now have old furniture arrangments. So my save files were swapped to a 2012 version.

And if that isn't strange enough, now the downloading arrow is always present on screen, showing a constant unresolved download.

Deleting and reinstalling.

The Knack statue wasn't the only dissappointing reward for me.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
With few exceptions, true suppression, repression and oppression is often fueled by fear, not by logic or reasonable morality
Message 81 of 123 (1,015 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
307 posts

Nov 21, 2013

ReddAxel got it right finally after hours..i touched the goo 2 or 3 times .. went to couch looked inside 2 or 3 times ..i got them tyvm .Smiley Very Happy

Message 82 of 123 (1,005 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
307 posts

Nov 21, 2013

It was spicyeyes that got that oops sorry ..ty anyone that helped .

Message 83 of 123 (980 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2374 posts

Re: PS4 experience.

Nov 21, 2013
It took me a while to find the card, but I got them. Now time to play these classics.
Message 84 of 123 (962 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

Nov 21, 2013

Aeryn_James wrote:
Strangest thing happened after I won the last reward.

Immediately after the last reward "popped", Home disconnected then my console froze.
After a reboot, I loaded Home and it froze again. I repeated the load up steps a second time. On the second Home load attempt, I was prompted to agree to a TOS dated 2008. After I clicked "accept", I was then prompted to save my files to a remote server.

With no choice, I complied. This took over a half hour. When completed, Home loaded.

Now, all of my 2012 and older spaces now have old furniture arrangments. So my save files were swapped to a 2012 version.

And if that isn't strange enough, now the downloading arrow is always present on screen, showing a constant unresolved download.

Deleting and reinstalling.

The Knack statue wasn't the only dissappointing reward for me.

Make sure you also delete the ps home file in game data utility

Message 85 of 123 (917 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
532 posts

Nov 21, 2013

Can any1 help got the 11 cards now am stuck at trivia door....nothing will open it even thou I am giving all the right answers????? Plzzz any1 help:

#SpunForever #HappySpunling4Ever
Message 86 of 123 (911 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11841 posts

Nov 21, 2013

Soulycon wrote:

Card locations coming soon.

How to play: Find the small sparkles hidden around the space.

Another great guide there Souly. Not sure I would've been able to do this without your help.

Message 87 of 123 (894 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Nov 21, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

Card locations coming soon.

How to play: Find the small sparkles hidden around the space.

Another great guide there Souly. Not sure I would've been able to do this without your help.

The level of sarcasm is reaching epic proportions! Smiley Happy

Message 88 of 123 (870 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Nov 21, 2013

Do anyone know the door code that you use for the card?

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 89 of 123 (781 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1048 posts

Re: PS4 experience.

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:

red_wesley resolutely_wrote:

1. Look/Investigate at the Giant Vita Television
  2. In the area just above/behind the Guy next to the Vita TV
  3. Activate the Drive Club Flag
  4. Investigate the PS4 icon
  5. Activate Knack
  6. Loose floor tile south of Knack, behind the couch. It's colored differently than normal floor tiles
  7. Activate the PS1
  8. Play the PS1
  9. Check the southernmost Couch multiple times
  10. Activate the Killzone Shadowfall
  11. Listen to the voices in your head on the Dancefloor (lower area with all the couches). Now "garbage" is activated at both staircases next to the Giant Vita TV. Collected these 2 card halfs and activate it on the console next to the PS4 logo.
  12. Open the door by completing the miniquiz at the console next to the Vault Door. Inside you will find another card
  13. Bonus card upon finding all the other cards.

That's what I've done and now I'm stuck. I can't access the door console (access denied to not enough cards) and can't find out how to "listen to the voices in your head".

;^) Check out the blue goo. One of the options suggests that you're hearing voices in your head. This unlocks the sparkle on the dance floor which represents the voices.

I've done that now, but the door is still denying me access. Man Frustrated Is there a third card half or something? Were the two halfs suppose to combine to make one card?

Message 90 of 123 (751 Views)
0 Likes