Wastelander
624 posts

Re: PS4 experience rewards and card locations.

Nov 21, 2013

Do you or anyone know why the Knack statue reward takes up 10 slots? 

Message 71 of 123 (865 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
628 posts

Nov 21, 2013

GM0530 wrote:

Do you or anyone know why the Knack statue reward takes up 10 slots? 

Because Knack is awesome.

Message 72 of 123 (863 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2013
Message 73 of 123 (857 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

Re: PS4 experience.

Nov 21, 2013

red_wesley resolutely_wrote:

1. Look/Investigate at the Giant Vita Television
  2. In the area just above/behind the Guy next to the Vita TV
  3. Activate the Drive Club Flag
  4. Investigate the PS4 icon
  5. Activate Knack
  6. Loose floor tile south of Knack, behind the couch. It's colored differently than normal floor tiles
  7. Activate the PS1
  8. Play the PS1
  9. Check the southernmost Couch multiple times
  10. Activate the Killzone Shadowfall
  11. Listen to the voices in your head on the Dancefloor (lower area with all the couches). Now "garbage" is activated at both staircases next to the Giant Vita TV. Collected these 2 card halfs and activate it on the console next to the PS4 logo.
  12. Open the door by completing the miniquiz at the console next to the Vault Door. Inside you will find another card
  13. Bonus card upon finding all the other cards.

That's what I've done and now I'm stuck. I can't access the door console (access denied to not enough cards) and can't find out how to "listen to the voices in your head".

;^) Check out the blue goo. One of the options suggests that you're hearing voices in your head. This unlocks the sparkle on the dance floor which represents the voices.

Message 74 of 123 (857 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2013

Taliesin_2943 wrote:

SpicyEyes5 wrote:

ReddAxel wrote:

Talk to the guy in the purple suit

Sparkle behind him on railing

Sparkle at the PS1 on the right side

Sparkle at Killzone: Shadow Fall

Sparkle at Knack

Sparkle at Driveclub

Sparkle at couch (Choose second option three times)

Sparkle at PS Vita (Select first option twice)

Sparkle at a loose tile on the floor (down the stairs, between Knack and dance floor)

Sparkle at huge PS4 logo behind the Vita

Sparkle at blue goo (touch the goo) > Go to dance floor, choose to ignore the voices > search the two garbage cans (One on the left of the  locked doors, the other next to the stairs near the voucher kiosk)

Sparkle where the locked set of doors were closed at

you just listed all the ones i did thats only 11

yes that does make 11 but the last one where u look at the door after its opend gives u 2 cards not just 1

i finaly got it it popped after i cleared the cahche wish they would fix the delivery system

Message 75 of 123 (854 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2013

I got my 12th card after opening the door. I got no option for the extra card. The game just went to completion. Cache clearing did not help. To get the extra card and reward to appear, I must find the 12th card, but I already have it. Any one else done with the game, but stuck with only 12 cards and no gloves? I completed all this on a 2nd account without a problem. 

Posted Image

Message 76 of 123 (814 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Nov 21, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

ITCOB1 wrote:
Anyone else have this issue? I got the final code (Twisted Metal). But the game says I only have 11 cards. The final sparkle no longer appears. The doors are unlocked. When I enter, the game auto completes. I see no way to get the extra code and d gloves reward.

Don't enter the space. You can activate the sparkle from outside of that room. That is what I did and it worked. I think that is number 12 and you get the 13th for having collected all the others.

I

I found #12 after I opened the door and was swept into the room. Now the sparkle for 12 no longer appears. Without it, I can not get card #13.
Posted Image

Message 77 of 123 (797 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Nov 21, 2013

well the description mentons somthing about size variation so maybe it grows or somthing?

Message 78 of 123 (794 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 21, 2013
Stupid Knack statue does nothing despite it being a ten slot active item. Ugh. The size thing refers to how he grows and shrinks in the Knack videogame I tried every R1 emote at him just incase it activated something. It didnt :/
Support Forums
Message 79 of 123 (787 Views)
First Son
17 posts

Re: PS4 experience.

Nov 21, 2013

Militaratus wrote:

Not sure which card is at which location, but here is a generalized list from my brief memory:

1. Look/Investigate at the Giant Vita Television
  2. In the area just above/behind the Guy next to the Vita TV
  3. Activate the Drive Club Flag
  4. Investigate the PS4 icon
  5. Activate Knack
  6. Loose floor tile south of Knack, behind the couch. It's colored differently than normal floor tiles
  7. Activate the PS1
  8. Play the PS1
  9. Check the southernmost Couch multiple times
  10. Activate the Killzone Shadowfall
  11. Investigate the magic goo next to Knack, and then listen to the voices in your head on the Dancefloor (middle of the lower area with all the couches). Now "garbage" is activated at both staircases next to the Giant Vita TV. Collected these 2 card halfs and activate it on the console next to the PS4 logo.
  12. Open the door by completing the miniquiz at the console next to the Vault Door. Inside you will find another card
  13. Bonus card upon finding all the other cards.

Hope this helps.

Edited Number 11 to include investigating the goo. And it seems there is a number of required cards you need to get in order to open the door. The card you get at 11 is one of those required cards.

From what I can remember the cards I used were, Knack, DriveClub, and PS1.

Message 80 of 123 (763 Views)
0 Likes