Message 21 of 26 (9 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1055 posts

Re: PS3 and Achievements

Aug 4, 2007

Tsalagi wrote:

TALLandNcharge wrote:
One thing I love about the competition is the achievement system.  I don't like that fact that people obsese about the score but that the achievements make you get more "value" out of the game.  Does Sony have an answer to achievements in the works?

No, No, No! I do not want any type of acheivment system on PS3 games. Go play online with the compettions system and you will regret it too. People that obsess over them ruin the game for others because they have to get that meaningless magic little number added next to their name and will do whatever (I.E. Cheat) to get it.

i do play it on the other system and i dont really care about getting achievements but it doesnt bother me that other poeple do. its their stress.

and supposedly the ps3 may have something called accomplishments or something along those lines which are basically the trophies
PSN: buttahsoogood
Message 22 of 26 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
247 posts

Aug 4, 2007
Yes they're called trophies.
Message 23 of 26 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
614 posts

Aug 4, 2007
take a look at some of the newer games and the Trophys they offer. those are just some of the Milestones you can expect to see in your Trophy room.

Message 24 of 26 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Aug 4, 2007
cool part about it is liek in motor storm if u have liek beat it they'll show the last 5 seconds of teh video when u past the finish line....THATS HOTT!! so in warhawk they'll show when i owned a hoe from the back
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 25 of 26 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1055 posts

Aug 4, 2007

Bill_Banks wrote:
cool part about it is liek in motor storm if u have liek beat it they'll show the last 5 seconds of teh video when u past the finish line....THATS HOTT!! so in warhawk they'll show when i owned a hoe from the back

probably not because in the time it took that video to show you would be blown up by another warhawk
PSN: buttahsoogood
Message 26 of 26 (9 Views)
0 Likes