Highlighted
May 02 2007
By: Gnome~ I Only Post Everything 1052 posts

PS3 Home Trophy questions

5 replies 14 views Edited May 2, 2007
I just read an interview on PSU with someone involved with Lair. He said they will incorparate a trophy for Home. Wait.......home is coming out in Fall, Lair in July, how is that going to work. Ok, say I beat Lair by August, everything completed, will the trophy automatically pop up right when i install Home in Fall this year?

One more question, for all the other PS3 titles that have been released and will be released before Home, how will everything like that work??

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/1006/gnomegq5.png
Message 1 of 6 (14 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Re: PS3 Home Trophy questions

May 2, 2007

Gnome wrote:
I just read an interview on PSU with someone involved with Lair. He said they will incorparate a trophy for Home. Wait.......home is coming out in Fall, Lair in July, how is that going to work. Ok, say I beat Lair by August, everything completed, will the trophy automatically pop up right when i install Home in Fall this year?

One more question, for all the other PS3 titles that have been released and will be released before Home, how will everything like that work??

It will probably scan your saves on the HDD when you load into Home
Message 2 of 6 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10840 posts

May 2, 2007
Not sure about your first question...But I do remember reading that Trophies are retroactive, so yeah they will work with "some" older games (most likely Motorstorm and R:FoM)

Message 3 of 6 (14 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1052 posts

May 2, 2007

Jbird34 wrote:

Gnome wrote:

It will probably scan your saves on the HDD when you load into Home

That's good to know. If anyone has further info please tell, thx

Message 4 of 6 (14 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1052 posts

May 2, 2007
thx garnett

Message 5 of 6 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

May 3, 2007
There has been speculation about updates that allow trophies for games released before the final version of Home. It makes sense for companies to provide trophies, though, so I don't see the point in not wanting to include them
Message 6 of 6 (14 Views)
0 Likes