Reply
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: WicKeD's Mens Fashion Runway!

Oct 29, 2009

Jersquall wrote:

Versace_Raver wrote:
The Fashion Police has arrived.

 

1. Can't use photoshop.

2. Versace is here and he will trash my Rachet & Clank shirt >.<


 

Use my tutorial at the link below for http://www.picnik.com/app#/home/welcome about halfway down the page. It's a web based application and easy to use. I've got my popcorn and glass of wine (forget the soda). Ha!

 

 http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&thread.id=795774&view=by_...

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 10-28-2009 11:26 PM
Message 20 of 918 (751 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/20/2009
Offline
956 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: WicKeD's Mens Fashion Runway!

Oct 29, 2009

Where is the thread to post your freaks of nature avatars, I only use the weird ones

lab025.jpg Lab8 picture by Pie_Destroyer_13_album

Message Edited by Pie_Destroyer_13 on 10-29-2009 01:24 AM
Message 21 of 918 (751 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/23/2009
Offline
291 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: WicKeD's Mens Fashion Runway!

Oct 29, 2009

hyperkane wrote:

Along came Kane...

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Been meaning to buy a USB stick but haven't. I set up a tinypics.com account with my PS3 browser and use it to upload my pix. Did all photo editing with PS3 by cropping then rotating and cropping again.  This is my 1st attempt at something like this. No flaming, LOL. Need more practice and to learn how to put them side by side.

Message Edited by hyperkane on 10-29-2009 02:13 AM

Looking Good there Kane - well done. 

 

I am one of those "technology" challenged people - still figuring out how to do this right.  LOL

 

JP

Message 22 of 918 (755 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/14/2009
Offline
223 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: WicKeD's Mens Fashion Runway!

Oct 29, 2009

Pie_Destroyer_13 wrote:

Where is the thread to post your freaks of nature avatars, I only use the weird ones

lab025.jpg Lab8 picture by Pie_Destroyer_13_album

Message Edited by Pie_Destroyer_13 on 10-29-2009 01:24 AM

 

This is it, Have fun!
Message 23 of 918 (755 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/23/2009
Offline
291 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: WicKeD's Mens Fashion Runway!

Oct 29, 2009

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

hyperkane wrote:

Along came Kane...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Been meaning to buy a USB stick but haven't. I set up a tinypics.com account with my PS3 browser and use it to upload my pix. Did all photo editing with PS3 by cropping then rotating and cropping again.  This is my 1st attempt at something like this. No flaming, LOL. Need more practice and to learn how to put them side by side.

Message Edited by hyperkane on 10-29-2009 02:13 AM

 

Nice shots. Well edited. Looking good Kane. Come on JP, you can do it.

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 10-29-2009 03:54 AM

 

I is a trying Ms J - sheesh - us old folks have a hard time with this here new technology.  I am still trying to figure out where to put the film in the camera.  LAWDY!!

 

JP

Message 24 of 918 (762 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/14/2009
Offline
223 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: WicKeD's Mens Fashion Runway!

Oct 29, 2009
Awesome stuff we got here, I'm glad to see someone posting here! Keep it up!
Message 25 of 918 (762 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: WicKeD's Mens Fashion Runway!

Oct 29, 2009

JPMyrtleBeachSC wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

**snip**

 

Nice shots. Well edited. Looking good Kane. Come on JP, you can do it.

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 10-29-2009 03:54 AM

 

I is a trying Ms J - sheesh - us old folks have a hard time with this here new technology.  I am still trying to figure out where to put the film in the camera.  LAWDY!!

 

JP


 

I hate to break this news for you JP, but cameras don't use film anymore.

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 10-29-2009 05:07 AM
Message 26 of 918 (764 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/23/2009
Offline
291 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: WicKeD's Mens Fashion Runway!

Oct 29, 2009

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

JPMyrtleBeachSC wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

**snip**

 

Nice shots. Well edited. Looking good Kane. Come on JP, you can do it.

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 10-29-2009 03:54 AM

 

I is a trying Ms J - sheesh - us old folks have a hard time with this here new technology.  I am still trying to figure out where to put the film in the camera.  LAWDY!!

 

JP


 

I hate to break this news for you JP, but cameras don't use film anymore.

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 10-29-2009 05:07 AM

Say WHAAAAAAAAAAA???? 

 

Oh - this must be one of those new fangled polaroid camera's I have heard about 

 

JP

Message 27 of 918 (764 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/20/2009
Offline
775 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: WicKeD's Mens Fashion Runway!

Oct 29, 2009

JPMyrtleBeachSC wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

JPMyrtleBeachSC wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

**snip**

 

Nice shots. Well edited. Looking good Kane. Come on JP, you can do it.

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 10-29-2009 03:54 AM

 

I is a trying Ms J - sheesh - us old folks have a hard time with this here new technology.  I am still trying to figure out where to put the film in the camera.  LAWDY!!

 

JP


 

I hate to break this news for you JP, but cameras don't use film anymore.

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 10-29-2009 05:07 AM

Say WHAAAAAAAAAAA???? 

 

Oh - this must be one of those new fangled polaroid camera's I have heard about 

 

JP


 

Ahhh haaa haaa.  Film!  I think you dating yourself here, lol.  Don't feel bad, I haven't even found that camera yet!

 

Nice pics fellas, I think we are going to give Joanna a run for her money! 

 

 

Message 28 of 918 (765 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 10/01/2009
Offline
28 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: WicKeD's Mens Fashion Runway!

Oct 29, 2009

OMG! This is so funny and cute!!

 

Hey only 3 guys so far..more please! 

 

Oh! I want to see djepic post some pictures!  I think I would like that alot! 

 

Love,
Mary

Message 29 of 918 (769 Views)
0 Likes