Lombax Warrior
223 posts

Re: PS3 Home: The Mens Fashion Runway!

Nov 13, 2009

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I posted this in my Ladies Fashion Thread. Hope you don't mind my posting it here. I suspect it would useful for some when it comes to sizing pics so they display without creating scrolling issues when viewing not only the pics but the text.

*Snippity Snip*

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 11-13-2009 08:27 AM

No, I dont mind at all. This will be very useful, thank you very much JD.

Message 241 of 918 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6846 posts

Nov 13, 2009

JPMyrtleBeachSC wrote:

Number_51 wrote:
JP, I'm afraid I owe you an apology. When I told you to stay out of my wardrobe I didn't realize that you didn't have a pair of pants to your name. Please, feel free to borrow whatever you need. We can't have you going out in public dressed like that.

Thanks 51 - Now - if you would just give me the combo's to all those locks you put on your closet door - I could wear civil clothing once again. 

JP

Lol, that WAS funny to see there. Wow, yeah I'd say the jersey was longer than you thought LOL

51! come on, give the man the combos!

(And before someone comes along with a pic of it, I mean the lock combination, not the pretzel treats!! Smiley Very Happy)

"I want to fly, into the sky
Turn my back on this whole world and leave it all behind
This place is not my home. It's got nothing for me
Only leaves me with emptiness And tears in my eyes"

PSMVP: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Message 242 of 918 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Nov 13, 2009

Reverend_M wrote:

JPMyrtleBeachSC wrote:

Number_51 wrote:
JP, I'm afraid I owe you an apology. When I told you to stay out of my wardrobe I didn't realize that you didn't have a pair of pants to your name. Please, feel free to borrow whatever you need. We can't have you going out in public dressed like that.

Thanks 51 - Now - if you would just give me the combo's to all those locks you put on your closet door - I could wear civil clothing once again. 

JP

Lol, that WAS funny to see there. Wow, yeah I'd say the jersey was longer than you thought LOL

51! come on, give the man the combos!

(And before someone comes along with a pic of it, I mean the lock combination, not the pretzel treats!! Smiley Very Happy)

You really miss them in the Poker Area when you get the "freeze" issues -

JP 

Message 243 of 918 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Nov 13, 2009

OMG.. there it is!! JP you naughty boy!! lmao hahahahaa *spank spank* You can hear the crackin too on his bare behind.. LOLOL

Message 244 of 918 (172 Views)
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Nov 13, 2009

Furiouschick wrote:

OMG.. there it is!! JP you naughty boy!! lmao hahahahaa *spank spank* You can hear the crackin too on his bare behind.. LOLOL

OH, GOD!  T.M.I.!  T.M.I.! 

Message 245 of 918 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Nov 13, 2009

ThePRoPAiN wrote:

Furiouschick wrote:

OH, GOD!  T.M.I.!  T.M.I.! 

LMAO!!!.. Hey.. i like your name too propain.. But like the gas in a tank.. neat!!.. and did you get that "Get off of my Lawn" from that move Grand Torino? If so, that was hilarious!! Loved that!! hahahahaha

Message 246 of 918 (172 Views)
Lombax Warrior
231 posts

Nov 13, 2009

JPMyrtleBeachSC wrote:

Rodimus_ wrote:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

young fly and flashy.

Nice Pics Rodimus - but let's work on sizing them down a little - they are getting big.

JP

OK, I'll try. sometimes  i get a invalid html...whatever that means.

Photobucket
Message 247 of 918 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Nov 14, 2009

Rodimus_ wrote:

JPMyrtleBeachSC wrote:

Rodimus_ wrote:

------------------->  SNIP  <-------------------

young fly and flashy.

Nice Pics Rodimus - but let's work on sizing them down a little - they are getting big.

JP

OK, I'll try. sometimes  i get a invalid html...whatever that means.

If you get the chance - read Ms J's posting on how to put up the pic's.  It's very informative/helpful.  I am not sure how you post yours - so if you could explain what you do - maybe we can help.  I use tinypic.com

I just transfer my pics from PS3 to Home PC via flash drive - "clean them up" with any pic program you may have on your Home PC (I use picasa - its a free pic program - there is also one called Gimp 2 I believe - free to download).  I then import them to tinypic.com - and tell it to use the "message board" size - its preset and you can upload up to 5 pics at a time.  Once that is done - you do the normal - click the little tree icon - copy/paste the "Direct Links To Layout" and poof - I have my pictures here - already presized.

JP

All pic's courtesy of my friend Bear - THANKS MAN - and last one is Bear himself - he IS very colorful!!

JPConway (aka JPMyrtleBeachSC)

Message 248 of 918 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3519 posts

Nov 14, 2009

It was time for a new look all the way around.My friends were like"you have blonde hair in real life".(when they saw my old avatar)So without further adue,I introduce Mr Man...The while coat is paired with the golden Chino style jeans and shoes from one of the Street Fighter guys....The Black Coat is paired with the standerd jeans we got from the start...I will alternate them at times with the waldo blue jeans(in a dark area)and sometimes the black waldo jeans..Can I get a witness up in here..WOOT,,,Hey girls..Geez..lol

Message Edited by musicman1234 on 11-14-2009 04:55 AM
Message Edited by musicman1234 on 11-14-2009 04:57 AM
Message 249 of 918 (171 Views)
Fender Bender
3519 posts

Nov 14, 2009
Opps..Put one pic twice..Heres the one I meant to put...
Message Edited by musicman1234 on 11-14-2009 06:06 AM
Message 250 of 918 (171 Views)