Jul 27 2010
By: Mermaid-KT Fender Bender 2781 posts

PS3 Home: The Ladies Jewelry and Accessories Collection

131 replies 958 views Edited Jul 27, 2010

Ladies, most of us would agree that some of the best gifts come wrapped in small boxes, be it that amethyst ring, gold bracelet, pearl necklace or tear drop diamond earrings we've always yearned for. As Home has continued to grow since it went Open, so have the number of these little gifts that have become available to us all.

Fashion is close to many girls hearts, as can be seen by the lovely pictures posted in the Ladies Fashion Runway, but what about these sometimes unseen, but never forgotten, accessories. Some are on easy display in Threads, whilst others can be hidden away within costumes or awarded as prizes for completing tasks or mini-games. Also, some of the previews are quite small or unavailable, so we're never quite sure what they are like until we buy them.

With the Ladies Fashion Runway showing off the different outfits and styles available to us, here can be a chance to catalogue and show off those little gems or accessories that will match those outfits to best compliment each other.

With Home spanning across the World, it would also be nice to welcome pictures from those in other Regions to show not just what is available here, but in all of Home, so we can request some of our favorites from the other regions through the Suggestions Thread so that they may come to us.

If posting pictures, please mention which Region they are from, and if you can remember, which shop did you buy them from, or if they were part of an outfit or not, or if won on a reward, how did you win them.

With jewelry and accessories available to both sexes, I do ask that to keep the thread easy to follow that the collections shown are for women only, so guys, if you do wish to post pictures of what is available to you, please post on another or similar thread, thankyou

Photography Tips: For taking pictures of earrings it is quite easy to position the camera, however, capturing pictures of bracelets, rings or nails can be quite difficult. The 'model' pose will easily show bracelets and rings worn on the right hand, whilst the 'elegant' pose will help show off rings and bracelets on your left hand to allow for a good position of the camera to take a picture. Other poses do offer picture opportunities but I found these two to be the easiest to begin with.

I'll start us off with a selection that is available to us, some obvious and easy to find, a couple that are maybe not so easy as hidden within a costume. All of the them, with the exception to the one marked, are available in our NA Home.

So, to start off, here are a selection of Earrings:

Earrings: 

-- Large Gold Hoop Earrings, available from Threads, these also come in silver.  earrings1x

-- White Pearl Earrings, from Threads.

earrings3x

-- Cameo Earrings, from Threads.

earrings 8x

-- Diamond Encrusted Earrings, although this picture was taken in the EU, these are available now in Threads.

earrings5x

-- Diamond Cluster Studs, these currently are only available in Threads in the EU.  earrings4x

-- Hoop Earrings from the Resi Sheva collection. The left ear has the little clips at the top as shown, the right ear comes without the clips and is the hoop only. These are one of our earlier earrings that were available to us, but again one of my favorites.

earrings2x

-- The following two are fairly new, and are part of the Playground Collection available in Threads.

The first are the Checkerboard Earrings, the following pair are the Playground Slice Earrings.

Photobucket

-- earrings10

---------------------

-- Bracelets.

The following three are the popular Poker Bracelets that can be won in the EA Sports Poker tables. The Silver (win a full table on green), Gold (win a full table on the red), and possibly my favorite bracelet of them all, the Diamond Poker Bracelet (win a full table on the black).

Silver. -- --

PhotobucketPhotobucket

-- Gold. --

Photobucket Photobucket

-- Diamond. --

Photobucket -- Photobucket

-- Next up is another favorite of mine, when I was looking at them I couldn't think where I got them from, but found out they are part of the FFXIII Vanille costume. The bracelet can be worn separate to the rest of the costume, as can the earrings which I have not yet posted. --

Photobucket

-- And here is a pink bangle from Sodium, and is part of the older pink waitress uniform. 

Photobucket

-- With the new Midway Carnival in Home, some jewelry is awarded as some of the prizes, this one is Prize 2 in High Roller. 

Photobucket

-- And another Midway award, this is for Trigger Happy in a Box, prize 2. --

Photobucket

-- Next up, a set of colored bangles, available from the Playground Collection in Threads. Photobucket

-- And a set of gold bangles from The Costume Store. -- Photobucket

-------------

Rings.

To start with, I only have the one picture of a ring, although more to follow. This solitaire diamond ring is animated, with a nice sparkle that comes with it, and is part of a bundle that also comes with some animated diamond stud earrings (not yet shown). These are available in the Sodium store in the Mall and are part of the Lochwood section.

Photobucket

-- And finally for now, just one of the accessories that are available to us. I dont have many glasses so would be nice to see pictures of others that may get posted. These glasses are the black butterfly sunglasses and are available from Threads. -- glasses-

- --

This is just a small number of the ever increasing range of Jewelry and Accessories that we have.

Ladies, please continue to post your pictures, whether its a new pair of earrings you've bought, a pair of glasses, newly manicured nails with varnish, hair clips, bracelets, rings etc. A good picture says a thousand words and with updates coming in as quick as they are, its easy to miss those little gifts that we all love.

Don't be worried about doubling up on pictures, every one will show it off with the different angles and light from the different spaces, and as I mentioned at the start, all Regions are welcome to see what we have around the world.

Lets see whats out there

Message 9 of 132 (958 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5132 posts

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Jewelry and Accessories Collection

Jul 27, 2010

Thats A Cool Collection .. I Myself Is Looking For Some Sunglasses Smiley Tongue

Oh By The Way .. The Set Of Gold Bangles Is From Costumes Store .. Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 132 (958 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
764 posts

Jul 27, 2010

We already have the Ladies Fashion Runway. A lot of the ladies post their accessories on there. Do we really need this thread?

Message 2 of 132 (958 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Jul 27, 2010

Some of the Seaside rings would be nice to see, though, with the bug that makes them appear as only one color, and usually the wrong one at that, in other spaces, options on where to take pictures of them are limited. Not long ago, I picked up the Ruby ring.

I'd actually like to see more ring options for men. Rings and watches.

Message 3 of 132 (958 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Jul 27, 2010

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Ladies, most of us would agree that some of the best gifts come wrapped in small boxes, be it that amethyst ring, gold bracelet, pearl necklace or tear drop diamond earrings we've always yearned for.

My husband knows the true way to my heart is through electronics.

The High Fashion 1 earrings, available in Costumes

High Fashion 2 earrings, available in Costumes

Ancient Greek earrings, available in Costumes

Pirate Earrings, available in Costumes

Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Message 4 of 132 (958 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Jul 27, 2010

KuRo1605 wrote:

We already have the Ladies Fashion Runway. A lot of the ladies post their accessories on there. Do we really need this thread?

I appreciate what your saying, and I was in two minds about starting this but I thought it would make things easier to find as far as Jewelry and Accessories are. I spoke to Joanna prior to writing this for her approval, and she actually mentions someone starting a thread like this somewhere in the Fashion Thread.

I'll see how it goes, if its not that popular or not wanted I can let it die or get one of the mods to lock it, I just thought it would make things easier to find with these smaller items as they can easily get swallowed up.

Message 5 of 132 (958 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
731 posts

Jul 27, 2010

I LOVE those colored bangle bracelets!!!  I have them too. 

BannerFans.com
Message 6 of 132 (958 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

Jul 27, 2010

Keep this is Joanna's thread for the ladies. This isn't much different no offense. It's all fasion Smiley Wink

PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Message 7 of 132 (958 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Jul 27, 2010

xX-SLYF3R-Xx wrote:

Thats A Cool Collection .. I Myself Is Looking For Some Sunglasses Smiley Tongue

Oh By The Way .. The Set Of Gold Bangles Is From Costumes Store .. Smiley Tongue

Thankyou, I'll amend it to show them from the Costumes Store.

Message 8 of 132 (958 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
764 posts

Jul 27, 2010

Mermaid-KT wrote:

KuRo1605 wrote:

I appreciate what your saying, and I was in two minds about starting this but I thought it would make things easier to find as far as Jewelry and Accessories are. I spoke to Joanna prior to writing this for her approval, and she actually mentions someone starting a thread like this somewhere in the Fashion Thread.

I'll see how it goes, if its not that popular or not wanted I can let it die or get one of the mods to lock it, I just thought it would make things easier to find with these smaller items as they can easily get swallowed up.

I see what you saying hun. Just dont be surprised if it gets locked. I do love your shots though!  

Message 10 of 132 (958 Views)
0 Likes