Survivor
2338 posts

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Apr 9, 2011

Pixietails wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Pixie if you use the Advanced Editor when posting I think you'll have fewer errors. Love the images Pixie and Diamond! 

The sad thing is advanced editor was what caused me to lose my entire post .

What I'd recommend for people having posting issues is after you're done composing it, highlight EVERYTHING and copy it (it'll copy the entire post including pictures). Then just try again and paste, hope it works for those having problems

Photobucket
Message 8830 of 13,021 (244 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Apr 9, 2011

Pixietails wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Pixie if you use the Advanced Editor when posting I think you'll have fewer errors. Love the images Pixie and Diamond! 

The sad thing is advanced editor was what caused me to lose my entire post .

Edit: What Diamond said! LoL – She beat me to it.

Oh sorry to hear that hun. I know that happens to me from time to time and it is annoying. What I try to do before hitting post many time is select all and then copy. When I do that if there is an error I can always open another posting window and then past the post back into the window.

Believe me we all enjoy looking at your posts! 

Message 8831 of 13,021 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
949 posts

Apr 9, 2011

After the third time I finally realized to copy it all--but then it wouldn't paste right!  I had to re-do it.  Ah, well...At least it finally worked lol.

I was just in CP to check out the free version of the Slap Happy game since I never bought the gramophone thingie.  I was totally surprised to find a picture of me and a few other runway girls up!  I wanted to share it here; sorry for the quality, I took it with my phone.  I'm in the white Diesel shirt, and I believe that's Kim next to me in the crop top.  Next to Tony in the middle I think that's Stephie lol and the blonde on the floor is Dee.  This was taken a long time ago, so I don't remember everyone .

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/Assignment_Ada/CIMG0263.jpg?t=1302318646

Message 8832 of 13,021 (244 Views)
Survivor
2284 posts

Apr 9, 2011

That's you?  Wow, I thought they had put Conrad and Jersquall in drag to get guys to look at the sign!

Message 8833 of 13,021 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5754 posts

Apr 9, 2011

Pixietails wrote:

After the third time I finally realized to copy it all--but then it wouldn't paste right!  I had to re-do it.  Ah, well...At least it finally worked lol.

I was just in CP to check out the free version of the Slap Happy game since I never bought the gramophone thingie.  I was totally surprised to find a picture of me and a few other runway girls up!  I wanted to share it here; sorry for the quality, I took it with my phone.  I'm in the white Diesel shirt, and I believe that's Kim next to me in the crop top.  Next to Tony in the middle I think that's Stephie lol and the blonde on the floor is Dee.  This was taken a long time ago, so I don't remember everyone .

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/Assignment_Ada/CIMG0263.jpg?t=1302318646

Oh! I thought you knew! That pic has been in the Gamer's Lounge stairwell and the Listen @ Home booth forever. I would have told you if I knew you didn't know! 

We took that pic back in October at one of the weekly Forum Parties, held in the Tekken space. Actually, that was the night after the Save the Ta-tas items were released, and shortly after that pic was taken, the idea of the Ta-tas girls calendar was born!

I'm pretty sure the people pictured are:

Sophronia(or another HCV who was "new" back in October), me, Tonidamiani, you, Kim,

DD, Ducky

Message 8834 of 13,021 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
949 posts

Apr 9, 2011

How funny, Dee and I never noticed lol.  I've gone past that sign so many times and it never showed there!

Message 8835 of 13,021 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Apr 9, 2011

Pixietails wrote:

How funny, Dee and I never noticed lol.  I've gone past that sign so many times and it never showed there!

Who are the two guides? Is one of them Sophronia?

Colour is the key. The eye is the hammer. The soul is the piano with its many chords. The artist is the hand that, by touching this or that key, sets the soul vibrating automatically. - Wassily Kandinsky

Message 8836 of 13,021 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1549 posts

Apr 9, 2011

MysteriousSpider wrote:

As a note - I've also had some posting errors the last couple of days. I found that logging out of the forums and logging back in generally clears it up.

Thanks for the Info. I'll have to try that next time.

BannerFans.com
Message 8837 of 13,021 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Apr 9, 2011

You should strut your ladies outfit with your new Home Guide beacon.

Colour is the key. The eye is the hammer. The soul is the piano with its many chords. The artist is the hand that, by touching this or that key, sets the soul vibrating automatically. - Wassily Kandinsky

Message 8838 of 13,021 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
949 posts

Apr 9, 2011

SeraphimArietta wrote:

Pixietails wrote:

Who are the two guides? Is one of them Sophronia?

The one in the middle is TonyDamiani.  I know the other isn't Sophronia...I think it's KDJisLIFE, but I'm not sure.

Message 8839 of 13,021 (244 Views)
0 Likes