Uncharted Territory
1620 posts

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Mar 26, 2011

I just Liked alot of ya posts frome earlier pages and I must say I like alot of what I saw. Its only fair aint it.  That I Like alot of earlier posts, to win the chance of getting Liked myself...hehe..Smiley Happy

To live in the 50's is to not dream of the future. To live in the future is to dream of the 50's. To acknowledge change is to invite it into your life. To live with simplicity is to enjoy the easy things in life...You decide your lifestyle. Smiley Happy
Message 8720 of 13,021 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
388 posts

Mar 27, 2011

Hey y'all....

I am working on a weekly fashionista showcase project that will showcase some of my designs that I have come up on Playstation Home. The purpose of this is to showcase some designs that are completely creative and not just "as is" attires that you can buy from stores, though there might be certain exceptions to this. The project will also let anyone showcase some of their designs as well in the future. This isn't a contest; just something to showcase items that might have not been worn or seen on Home before.

I am looking for models (male or female) who wish to participate in this weekly project. The group will be severely small so it can be easily managed but of course, more interests means bigger slots. The project will be filmed and edited by Imagine! and the following criteria is pretty much not a huge deal but it helps.....

-Knowledge on Home items

-Creative imagination

-Just willing to have fun and give (and accept) critiques

-Non-egotistical minds

Though the last part is something that I rarely see on these forums but I feel the need to express that.

If you wish to be a part of this project you can contact me via PSN (NuJin--Duhhh!!). Remember to simply tell me who you are and your inquiries along with any pics and I will gladly review you.

Thanks in advance and I hope to finally meet some like-minded people.

~Nu Jin

http://twilighttouchinc.com

NuJin Trophy Card

Message 8721 of 13,021 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1549 posts

Mar 27, 2011

Good evening ladies,

Here is the Cherry Blossom Fairy outfit. If you want to see the male version let me know, And I'll throw up a few," not the most masculine outfit but nice for the celebration"

fashion 024.jpg

fashion 025.jpg

fashion 026.jpg

fashion 027.jpg

Sorry not the best shots, I was sleepy wen I took them. Hope you all like the just the same.

BannerFans.com
Message 8722 of 13,021 (224 Views)
Limit Breaker
21008 posts

Mar 27, 2011

Cool.   I'm looking forward to the Hanami festival!  I get to see it in real life!  I'm very excited!

Message 8723 of 13,021 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Mar 27, 2011

I want that for the US Home.

oldcatsrock wrote:

Good evening ladies,

Here is the Cherry Blossom Fairy outfit. If you want to see the male version let me know, And I'll throw up a few," not the most masculine outfit but nice for the celebration"

fashion 024.jpg

fashion 025.jpg

fashion 026.jpg

fashion 027.jpg

Sorry not the best shots, I was sleepy wen I took them. Hope you all like the just the same.

BannerFans.com

How much did it cost you?

Colour is the key. The eye is the hammer. The soul is the piano with its many chords. The artist is the hand that, by touching this or that key, sets the soul vibrating automatically. - Wassily Kandinsky

Message 8724 of 13,021 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Mar 27, 2011

SeraphimArietta wrote:

How much did it cost you?

Colour is the key. The eye is the hammer. The soul is the piano with its many chords. The artist is the hand that, by touching this or that key, sets the soul vibrating automatically. - Wassily Kandinsky

Seraphim,

It's 500 Yen hun. It's a one piece outfit with the shoes/booties separate. The wand is a hand item and is illuminated. I have this outfit photoshot and will post it a bit later today! It is a beautiful costume and really really shows how wonderful some of the female clothes are in Japan Home. Please North America bring some more Japan fashion to North American shores.

Message 8725 of 13,021 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
364 posts

Mar 27, 2011

sunday under rain....

blues.jpg

Message 8726 of 13,021 (224 Views)
Survivor
2284 posts

Mar 28, 2011

Isn't it wonderful to see how many people have really gotten into fashion in Home now?  The Fashion Walk each Thursday is getting bigger and bigger with more of our own fashionistas joining in.  The biggest hits this week seemed to be the new Funkster74 outfits (on men and women) and the raspberry red cheongsam outfit.  I try to keep telling everyone there that if they enjoy fashion, they should be coming to this Forum and looking at the Ladies' Fashion Runway.  The more the merrier!

The Thursday when the new Heavy Water costumes come in could be problematical.  Those outfits might melt the camera lens!

DarthGranny, staff writer

Message 8727 of 13,021 (224 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Mar 28, 2011

I wish the timing for the Fashion walk was a bit better for me. I get home around the same time as the walk and dinner is often a priority given I'm starving when I get home.

It certainly looks like fun Keara. If I can I'll try and make it this week. I know the video taping over at the Rachet and Clank space yesterday evening was super fun. It was amazing how well everything went given all the people that showed up. I'm sure having a private space and invitee's for the most part certainly helped given there really weren't any trolls around to spoil the taping from what I could see.

Thank you for sharing!

Message 8728 of 13,021 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
294 posts

Mar 28, 2011

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

They look great. Thank you so much for sharing!

If you have an image editing program like photoshop you can set the white point in the levels command and that will help dark pictures a lot.

Joanna

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

@Joanna_Dark, Thanks so much for the tips! you rock, girlie!!

Message 8729 of 13,021 (224 Views)
0 Likes