Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Oct 14, 2009

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Kramdragon wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Wow, Joanna.  That's a four star picture if I've ever seen one.  Very, very nice.

You were my motivator there Kram. Please post yours if you like. (I think I filled up my hard drive trying to get that one) LoL After I left last night I spent some time on the beach. You know what they say, "Sleep is Overated". 

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 10-14-2009 08:26 AM

ACK - where did you get that little "bauble" on that right hand???????????????????  Oh lawdy - Don't get in the water - you will sink to the bottom and NEVER get back up.

JPConway

Message 70 of 13,021 (1,079 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 14, 2009

Mourkoth wrote:

Looks like some of my outfit preferences aren't as unique as I thought they'd be. Oh well....

Message Edited by Mourkoth on 10-14-2009 01:57 AM

Thank you so much for the pics. They look swell! They are appreciated. I've taken the liberty to post the actual pics from those links you provided directly to the thread. Hope that is Ok. 

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 10-14-2009 09:22 AM
Message 71 of 13,021 (1,079 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Oct 14, 2009

Joanna_Dark_  this is such a great idea! I'd like to post some of my own pics, but I'm still learning and I don't really know how to get them to my Mac from my ps3 lol

I'll try to get some on here soon! 

Btw, you have such beautiful clothing! Wish we had the same selection in US as they do in Japan! 

Hope to see you in Home sometime

Anda_waywego
Message 72 of 13,021 (1,079 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Oct 14, 2009

Anda_waywego wrote:

Joanna_Dark_  this is such a great idea! I'd like to post some of my own pics, but I'm still learning and I don't really know how to get them to my Mac from my ps3 lol

Btw, you have such beautiful clothing! Wish we had the same selection in US as they do in Japan! 

NO Joanna - NO - STOP - Don't Do It - Do NOT REPLY!!!!!!!!!

JPConway

Message 73 of 13,021 (1,079 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1308 posts

Oct 14, 2009

Anda_waywego wrote:

i agree. what a shame most of these pics are from japan Home. what does that tell you NA Home clothes devs!?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 74 of 13,021 (1,079 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Oct 14, 2009

JPConway wrote:

Anda_waywego wrote:

JPConway

Hey!! I'm just trying to be part of the fun! lol

Anda_waywego
Message 75 of 13,021 (1,079 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Oct 14, 2009

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Anda_waywego wrote:

You will need a flash drive to copy them to. If they are located in a folder (or a particular file for that matter) on the PS3, press triangle, then copy and it will prompt you through the procedure if you have the flash drive in one of the PS3's USB ports.

And yes, I wish they did have the same choices here for clothing that they so on other servers.

From one mac user to another. Hiya! 

Thnx hon! I'll have to find mine and give it a try. I'm such a ps3 noob hehe

Anda_waywego
Message 76 of 13,021 (1,079 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 14, 2009

Anda_waywego wrote:

You will need a flash drive to copy them to. If they are located in a folder (or a particular file for that matter) on the PS3, press triangle, to copy the entire folder or the specific file and it will prompt you through the procedure if you have the flash drive in one of the PS3's USB ports.

And yes, I wish they did have the same choices here for clothing that they do on other servers. I don't think it is asking too much to have great fashion choices everywhere. I walked by a shoe store in the mall yesterday after picking up my copy of Uncharted 2 from Gamestop. I wish I had my camera because the choices there were amazing. I'm so tired of wearing my white heels. 

From one mac user to another. Hiya! 

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 10-14-2009 09:57 AM
Message 77 of 13,021 (1,079 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Oct 14, 2009

Anda_waywego wrote:

JPConway wrote:

Anda_waywego wrote:

JPConway

Might I suggest a comfy pair of shoes - cause if you go "shopping" with Ms J - you are in for a long long long long long long day of walking!!!!

Even these avitars get winded - LOL

Love Ya Ms J  *mwah*

JPConway

Message 78 of 13,021 (1,079 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 14, 2009

JPConway wrote:

Anda_waywego wrote:

JPConway wrote:

Anda_waywego wrote:

JPConway

Might I suggest a comfy pair of shoes - cause if you go "shopping" with Ms J - you are in for a long long long long long long day of walking!!!!

Even these avitars get winded - LOL

Love Ya Ms J  *mwah*

JPConway

LoL

"These boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do" (when it comes to shopping JP). And yes, don't worry, she'll be safe with me.

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 10-14-2009 10:10 AM
Message 79 of 13,021 (1,079 Views)
0 Likes