Fender Bender
1056 posts

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

May 14, 2014

Thank you bmsyko and therob21, Everyone here does wonderful shoots.  Expressing their own individuality with them.  Smiley HappyKeep on posting everyone!  And in echoing what Joanna said for those looking in this thread and want to post but haven't taken that jump take it we're waiting for you.Smiley Happyjump jump jumpSmiley Happy

Message 12771 of 13,021 (1,631 Views)
Fender Bender
1056 posts

May 14, 2014

Hello ladies great shoots.  Happy Wednesday everyone!

Locations:  GZ BURGER & HOLLYWOOD HILLS HOUSE

GZ Burger Hollywood Hills House

Hollywood Hill Housebkbv Featuring Billabong Love Fool tank top

bkbv Featuring Billabong Love Fool tank topGZ Burgerbkbv Featuring Billabong Love Fool tank top

Message 12772 of 13,021 (1,594 Views)
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

May 15, 2014

Hello everyone.  Really nice shoots. 

Here's the third part in the Kimono Kouture series.  

KKTitle1Med.jpg

MiniKimMed.jpg

Cirakan and Ollinwyl are short and snazzy in their  Granzella Sexy Mini Yukata in black and white respectively. Cirakan's hair is from Granzella's Mini Mandarin Set - Black, while Ollinwyl's is from Hellfire's Idol Styles.  Both Cirakan's and Ollinwyl's shoes come from Granzella's Goth Loli series.  Cirakan's is from the Chic Goth Loli set - Black and Ollinwyl's is from the Cute Sweet Loli set - Pink.  Cirakan's headpiece is part of Granzella's Kotobuki Long Sleeve 29-piece set (Pink and Sky Blue). Cirakan is wearing a Lace Choker - Black Cross from Lockwood while Ollinwyl sports the Swan cane from Lockwood's Baron's Eggcellent Plan seasonal series.  The glow earrings are from Loco Roco found in Threads. 

OlliCiraTaishoBSm.jpg

TaishoLayers1Final.jpg

Cirakan and Ollinwyl take in a nice spring day in the Plum Tree Pavilion with Taisho fashion by Granzella (this includes the parasol LMO).  Hairpieces are from the Kotobuki sets (as stated above) by Granzella.  Glow earrings are from Loco Roco.  Gotta love that glow Woman LOL

Hope you like them Woman Happy

Message 12773 of 13,021 (1,537 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2014

Hi everyone. 

Lovely shoots everyone. Love your series Ollinwyl. Looking forward to the next installment Smiley Happy 

And I have a shoot today of the newly released Lockwood Secret Suspender leggings. I suspect these will sell very well. I haven't been buying much lately but for some reason I felt like buying these. LoL. 

It's good to see that Granzella has a new release scheduled for this week. I wonder if that is going to become a regular thing for them again. I know I've been personally missing their content and visiting their store was always the first thing I would do when logging into Home

Hope you likey.

**hugs**

Joanna

___

Additional images of this Photo shoot are at Joanna's Photostream on Flickr.

Joanna Dark on Twitter

Joanna Dark on Facebook

Joanna Dark on Google Plus

MissJoannaDark on YouTube

Message 12774 of 13,021 (1,465 Views)
Fender Bender
1056 posts

May 21, 2014

Great shoots ladies.

Locations:  DREAM ISLAND & SUNSET LOUNGE

Dream Island Sunset Lounge

bkbv Featuring Lockwood Foal white Pointelle Jumper

Sunset Lounge

Message 12775 of 13,021 (1,357 Views)
First Son
16 posts

May 23, 2014

Joanna_Dark just wanted to tell you how awesome this thread is i love it and congrats on how succesfull its been.. Just wanna say thank you for this...

Message 12776 of 13,021 (1,279 Views)
Wastelander
201 posts

May 23, 2014

light blue.png

“Sometimes people are beautiful.
Not in looks.
Not in what they say.
Just in what they are.”
Message 12777 of 13,021 (1,254 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2014

Jennifer_Lks2ply wrote:

Joanna_Dark just wanted to tell you how awesome this thread is i love it and congrats on how succesfull its been.. Just wanna say thank you for this...

Thank you, you're so sweet. I simply thought having a thread where people could share what they liked to wear would be fun. It turns out lots did like the idea and it's been a part of my life and the forum community now for awhile. 

It's a community thread that needs community support. Keep those photo shoots coming ladies. Show us what you like to wear. Smiley Happy

Nice shoot BabyGirl! Pretty dress. 

Message 12778 of 13,021 (1,200 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2014

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:
I simply thought having a thread where people could share what they liked to wear (and peek at) would be fun. It turns out lots did like the idea and it's been a part of my life and the forum community now for awhile. 

It's a community thread that needs community support. Keep those photo shoots coming ladies. Show us what you like to wear. Smiley Happy

Indeed, and I'll do my best to keep up the view counts & Likes  Robot Embarassed

D-Nitrate wrote:

Happy Anniversary to the ladies of the LFR - now I'll go back to quietly viewing this thread like a peeping Tom.  Smiley Wink

20130221 14-04-48.jpg

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 12779 of 13,021 (1,168 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 26, 2014

We enjoy having you peek and spending time with us D! Smiley Happy

And ladies I have the Alphazone female content update for this week. Have a lookie see. 

http://alphazone4.com/store/update/1813/

**hugs**

Joanna

update.jpg

Message 12780 of 13,021 (1,064 Views)