Reply
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Aug 26, 2013

Morning everyone! Smiley Happy

 

I've been in the land of Eorzea in Final Fantasy. That game is so much fun. I'm hoping I don't get addicted to it. Oh goodness I sure don't need another addiction! 

 

Smiley Wink

 

Welcome to the Runway NativeBabyGirl. If you need help with posting please let me know. Those outfits look very nice although the pics are a bit small. Spend time with us! Lovely shoot LiL as always. I love your fashion! And Playa the Runway simply isn't the same without you. I adore your photo shoots. You're so funny. LoL. 

 

I have a photo shoot together and I know this outfit is a bit controversial but I'll post a few images just the same. Claire is in the Leapard v-suit by nDreams and Joanna is mixed between the gold and snakeskin My full photoshoot is on my Flickr. . 

 

Have a lookie see!

 

**hugs**

 

Joanna

 

___

 

Additional images of this Photo shoot are at Joanna's Photostream on Flickr.

 

Joanna Dark on Twitter

Joanna Dark on Facebook

Joanna Dark on Google Plus

MissJoannaDark on YouTube

Message 12391 of 13,021 (1,185 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/20/2009
Offline
3699 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Aug 26, 2013

I'm always trying to be different on Home and bring a unique and fun style. Here are some pictures I took in my Harbour Studios using the Juggernaut Observer camera -- without using Photoshop or anything -- and thought they came out very nice so I figured I'd share them here:

 

Observer Screenshot 10_41 AM 8_19_2013.jpg

Observer Screenshot 10_40 AM 8_19_2013.jpg

Observer Screenshot 0_13 AM 8_11_2013_1.jpg

 

Here's the same image above edited in Photoshop to include smoke:

Soph up in smoke.jpg

Message 12392 of 13,021 (1,106 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Aug 26, 2013

Sophronia wrote:

I'm always trying to be different on Home and bring a unique and fun style. Here are some pictures I took in my Harbour Studios using the Juggernaut Observer camera -- without using Photoshop or anything -- and thought they came out very nice so I figured I'd share them here:

 

Observer Screenshot 10_41 AM 8_19_2013.jpg

Observer Screenshot 10_40 AM 8_19_2013.jpg

Observer Screenshot 0_13 AM 8_11_2013_1.jpg

 

Here's the same image above edited in Photoshop to include smoke:

Soph up in smoke.jpg


You did all those with the Observer camera? Wow! Woman Surprised What settings did you have the Observer on for the pictures to come out like that?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12393 of 13,021 (1,093 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/20/2009
Offline
3699 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

You did all those with the Observer camera? Wow! Woman Surprised What settings did you have the Observer on for the pictures to come out like that?



Yep! Inside my Harbour Studio I had 2 or 3 LOOT Active lights (max brightness) on the wall behind my avatar, between those I had the Juggernaut Observer camera. Using the built-in filters I was able to get the shadowing/coloring in those pictures. (The image with smoke aside, as that was Photoshop).

 

For some, I would use the built-in light on the Juggernaut Observer to make things even brighter. If you own that camera I would suggest playing around with the filters and try using some LOOT Active lights for effects on the wall behind your avatar. Don't place your avatar directly in the light though, it will actually darken some colors such as hair. If you don't own them, I could show you my Harbour sometime, nothin' much but you can see my photo area.

 

Another neat trick: Some LMOs will pause when you click to Play (use) the Observer camera. That's how I managed to get my avatar posed like that - without the coin toss trick. :3

 

::Edit::

Oh, and I'm usually always fully zoomed in with the Observer camera.

 

Message 12394 of 13,021 (1,073 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/13/2013
Offline
34 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Aug 27, 2013

  Hi Ladies Cat Very Happy I haven't posted in awhile I went on vacation and haven't had much time to do shoots.  I had some free time so I decided to post my latest outfit.

 

  I'm wearing the Heavy water pinup assassin bomber girl top with the Veemee 3d printer black skirt with purple boots.  The boots look more maroon or burgundy to me though.

 

Honey31.jpg

Honey32.jpg

Honey34.jpgHoney33.jpg

Honey35.jpg

Message 12395 of 13,021 (1,013 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/24/2013
Offline
73 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Aug 27, 2013
Wonderful photographs , your avatars are both beautiful works of art . One question , did you use the exact same body character custom codes for both Joanna and Claire . They often have completely different hair styles , but the body codes are no doubt custom codes , are they the same . I love my friends who take the time to do custom character codes . I had a gamer friend in Japan who creates characters help me with mine . Facial codes help make our avatars unique also , I love the larger blue sapphire eyes . Thanks for all your inspiring photoshoots . Shelley
Message 12396 of 13,021 (965 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/23/2010
Offline
90 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Aug 27, 2013

Your_Empress wrote:

WitchBIade wrote:

 


Rarely do I qoute messages with pictures, but I wanted readers to know what I'm talking about without having to dig all the way back!

 

Anyway, very nice work WitchBiade! You are a very talented artist ^.~

 

I will kudo this when I next get on, I ran out of kudos right on your original post of this pic!  (*kudo* waiting lol)

 

Great job hon!

 

Sincerely, Missy

 


Thanks, glad you like them, I do enjoy making them Smiley Happy

 

My next picture is a bit dirty tho !

 

foodfightclean.jpg

Photobucket
Message 12397 of 13,021 (943 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/03/2012
Offline
255 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2013

wow anyways nice pix being posted and have fun   XD

Club Leader of Dirty Angels... Home's Only Adult Burlesque Club :3

“The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up.” by Marilyn Monroe
Message 12398 of 13,021 (756 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/20/2007
Offline
1115 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Aug 29, 2013

Oooohh!! Beautiful pics everyone! I must sayWoman Happy

Message 12399 of 13,021 (702 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Offline
3752 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Aug 29, 2013

Sophronia wrote:
Yep! Inside my Harbour Studio I had 2 or 3 LOOT Active lights (max brightness) on the wall behind my avatar, between those I had the Juggernaut Observer camera. Using the built-in filters I was able to get the shadowing/coloring in those pictures. (The image with smoke aside, as that was Photoshop).

 

For some, I would use the built-in light on the Juggernaut Observer to make things even brighter. If you own that camera I would suggest playing around with the filters and try using some LOOT Active lights for effects on the wall behind your avatar. Don't place your avatar directly in the light though, it will actually darken some colors such as hair. If you don't own them, I could show you my Harbour sometime, nothin' much but you can see my photo area.

 

Another neat trick: Some LMOs will pause when you click to Play (use) the Observer camera. That's how I managed to get my avatar posed like that - without the coin toss trick. :3

 

::Edit::

Oh, and I'm usually always fully zoomed in with the Observer camera.

 


After reading this and seeing what you created, I went ahead and got the observer camera.  Wow!  I was so excited to start taking pictures, but what you didnt clarify is that you need 2 avatars the one thats posing and the one taking the picture OR am I not doing it right?  Is there a way to take a pic of my avatar while using the observer?  I have never used it before so I was not familiar with it, I thought it took really good pics, but I think since I dont have 2 PS3's its just gonna become storage Smiley Sad  Unless theres a way to take pics while using the camera.  

Message 12400 of 13,021 (668 Views)