"Come Hither"

"okay"

Juggernaut Home Screenshot_1.jpg

Message 11521 of 13,021 (1,032 Views)
I Only Post Everything
574 posts

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Nov 15, 2012

Hey, how's it going, ladies? I'm doing fine today and I am excited to show these off today. I'm glad to see that everyone is doing well! I'm also loving everyone's shots as well. I am pleased to show these off! Check them out!

Roberta in Beautiful flowers and Technology

Roberta in Beautiful Flowers and Technology 2

Roberta in Beautiful Flowers and Technology 3

Roberta in Beautiful Flowers and Technology 4

Roberta in Beautiful Flowers and Technology 5

Roberta in Beautiful Flowers and Technology 6

This is something I made based on a cool theme. I call it "Roberta in Beautiful Flowers and Technology." It may not be my best work but I have some confidence in this one. By flowers, I mean the rose shirt and the Hibiscus.  I also decided to use the hoverdisc because hoverdiscs were futuristic. To me it is creativity of beauty. Also, I wanted to show this video just in comparison to these pictures. 

Well, I'm glad I was able to post these. I am glad to be a part of the Ladies Runway. Thank You very much Joanna and everyone else. Smiley Happy I will bring more soon! Smiley Very Happy

photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. Smiley Tongue
Message 11522 of 13,021 (1,005 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

Morning everyone!

We all knew you were a hottie Bambi! Thanks for showing us it's really true! You are really on fire hun! Love it! Smiley Happy

And Sorrow I simply love your style. Wow. So beautiful with your photography and presentation. I love the font selections and the drop shadows and more! Your stuff could easily be in magazine advertisements. 

Smiley Happy

And welcome to the Runway Kat! Love it! And I knew you were an angel. You had to go and prove it. Keep em coming. And Rob nice shoot and images. I'm not even sure what space you shot that in.  I don't recall the outside views. I haven't been around enough I guess. And those hoverdiscs are popular. Can't go wrong for .99 on Home anymore for a loco item.  Nice video too!

And Trisha I love your outfit. You always have such interesting combo's. Love it when you post here. Smiley Happy

And I have a shoot I did recently of the new X7 Golden Dancer top which is free to those with access. I have to say the free exclusive items are getting to be pretty interesting. I decided to match this up with one of Granzella's skirt type swimsuit bottoms. This was shot over at the Dream Yacht and at Glittering Sands public and private locations. I think the dream yacht location is so romantic in the evening. Wish they grant us access to the beach without using alternate methods.

Have a look! Hope you likey! 

**hugs**

Joanna

____

X7 Top

X7 Top

Golden Dancer Top

X7 Top

Golden Dancer Top

Golden Dancer Top

X7 top

Golden Dancer Top

Golden Dancer Top

Golden Dancer Top

Additional images of this Photoshoot are at Joanna's Photostream on Flickr.

Joanna Dark on Twitter

Joanna Dark on Facebook

Joanna Dark on Google Plus

MissJoannaDark on YouTube

Message 11523 of 13,021 (944 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
122 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

Lovely pics everyone! Woman Very Happy Here I am showing the new pieces of hair from Granzella. You can put it on any hat or hair as an accessory and it changes with your hair color as well. A definite must buy! Also the inline skates from Granzella can be worn with any shoes and they give you really fast speed. They are absolutely perfect for getting away from the "pervvs" LOL!

snowfall calander.gif

Message 11524 of 13,021 (907 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
122 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

Here is that Thanksgiving hat with the braids.

blackswimsuit2.JPG

Juggernaut Home Screenshot_19.jpg

Message 11525 of 13,021 (872 Views)
Fender Bender
1056 posts

Nov 17, 2012

thanksgiving

Wonderful shoot everyone and so creative!  Rozzz you have certainly set the mood for the holidays.  Smiley Happy Marvy shoots girl!

Message 11526 of 13,021 (800 Views)
Survivor
1924 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Hi Joanna Smiley Happy

I originally made this image for Joanna, but please excuse if it's a little off topic. But when I saw the Confused Squirrel sign in Home Tycoon, I was curious WHY there was one. Now I know. 

Confused Squirrel sightings are rare. But a wonder to behold!

confused squirrel.jpg

I'm really fortunate to make this. I didn't realize there was a Home Tycoon photo thread until I came here to post this! Wish me luck! I need some gold coins! Smiley Happy

Message 11527 of 13,021 (780 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
122 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2012

bkbv wrote:

thanksgiving

Wonderful shoot everyone and so creative!  Rozzz you have certainly set the mood for the holidays.  Smiley Happy Marvy shoots girl!

Hahaha thanks Bk! Love your Signature pic! Gurrrrll do you know how many minutes it took just to get that skate shot! Omg! It was too funny trying to get him to just skate by my side so it would look like we were skating. After 10 shots I just gave up and just skated around like a dang fool. We had a blast that day. I can't wait to see your skate shoot BK!

Message 11528 of 13,021 (756 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
33 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Hello, everyone! This is my first time posting here, so I hope I'm doing this right ahaha. Decided to play around with some of the more beach-y stuff in my inventory. I need to learn how to work the camera better, gah.

Items: The Eve (hair), Midway 3 Miz Fortune Prize 5 (Top), Victoria Dress (Bottom), Treasure Ring Agate (Hand), Assassin's Creed 2 Courtesan's Anklet (Feet)

mermaid1

beach2

tumblr_mdkmy9ouwu1qds1ppo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdkmy9ouwu1qds1ppo3_1280.jpg

Message 11529 of 13,021 (728 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1620 posts

Nov 17, 2012

So I ended up buying the male bundle of Panthabods and I am happy I did. I wanted to be the few who has the bundle ya know. I bought some other cool stuff as well. I bought the roller skate and the Glitter beach personal space and other sexy stuff ladies. So pls check this out girls Smiley Happy

20-818-916-1115-1114-1113-1103-1604-16

To live in the 50's is to not dream of the future. To live in the future is to dream of the 50's. To acknowledge change is to invite it into your life. To live with simplicity is to enjoy the easy things in life...You decide your lifestyle. Smiley Happy
Message 11530 of 13,021 (688 Views)