I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Oct 14, 2009

Yes, that is HunnyBunnee! 

I'll get better pictures, that I'm sure of.  My lack of yen is slowing me down in that department. 

Since I got my Jimmy Olsen avatar I'm drifting away from the 3rd person shots, and getting more of everybody else.  If anybody wants to hire their own personal photographer, look me up.

Message 90 of 13,021 (2,900 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Oct 14, 2009
Joanna.. Once you get those clothes in other countries like japan.. Can you wear them in US home? Or no? I'm assuming maybe not.. Cause I've never seen these outfits other than here.. And i'm jealous now!! LOL I want these outfits! Some of them are way too cute!! Smiley Tongue
Message 91 of 13,021 (2,900 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 14, 2009
I'm interested too, given our poor selection of clothing items here....how would I go about getting those clothes?
Message 92 of 13,021 (2,900 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 14, 2009

Furiouschick68 wrote:
Joanna.. Once you get those clothes in other countries like Japan.. Can you wear them in US home? Or no? I'm assuming maybe not.. Cause I've never seen these outfits other than here.. And I'm jealous now!! LOL I want these outfits! Some of them are way too cute!! Smiley Tongue

No you cannot. They are meant to be used and worn in the region they are from. Users hacking those to the US server would justifiably be banned. And yes, they are cute. I've fallen in love with Japan Home. I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoy it. Now that poker is there, it's kind of having the best of both worlds. Its just most of my friends are on the US server and they mean a lot to me so I will continue to frequent the hall of EA and US shores whenever I get the opportunity.

Jo

Message 93 of 13,021 (2,900 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 14, 2009

Mourkoth wrote:
I'm interested too, given our poor selection of clothing items here....how would I go about getting those clothes?

That is not for discusssion here. This thread is meant to just be fun. It's also meant to show what is and could become available in the way of fashion for ladies in Home. I'd hate to get it locked because of that type of discussion here.

Keep the topics focused on the clothes. There are lots of great outfits here in North America. I'm hoping to see more people post here to share what they like to wear. It is what makes home so much fun for me.

Message 94 of 13,021 (2,899 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Oct 14, 2009
Hey Joanna.. lol that sux lmao I want to wear some of them clothes!!  Anyways hon.. I'm having some troubles merging my account here with my PS3 account on Home.. I made a post.. But i'm getting impatient i'm afraid.. Sorry.. Do you think you can help me out? Otherwise.. I love the fashion show and I want to pose and be super model! lolol
Message 95 of 13,021 (2,899 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Oct 14, 2009
Ok.. I figured it out hon.. More runway, more runway! lmao
Message 96 of 13,021 (2,899 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Oct 14, 2009

And also.. Besides some of these outfits being wayyyy too cute.. I'm also noticing some nicer hair styles that we also do NOT have available to us here in the US.. I think someone needs to get crackin and give us more options here! I'm ready to buy. I'm sold! Thanks! lol

Message 97 of 13,021 (2,899 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3203 posts

Oct 14, 2009

I'm going to keep my submissions to your thread in North America, Joanna...too many questions about Japan/EU clothes being available in NA or not.

Here are a few new pictures I put together this afternoon...

A few descriptions...I tried to emulate Princessx0xDee without the green school skirt in NA (I LOVE her outfit!); the next 2 represent what I wear most days in Home...jeans and tee-shirt (but with dressier shoes); next was my attempt at something to play golf in at EA; finally I have a couple of evening looks - the last I wore to text-Karaoke night in Home

Some observations...

Before they add more clothing (tops, skirts, pants, etc...) I really want more JEWELRY and SHOES!! I would never go anywhere IRL without proper accessories (jewelry even before makeup for me...lol).

And the shoe choices are awful, more heels and dressy flats in some nice styles and colors.

Message 98 of 13,021 (2,899 Views)
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Oct 14, 2009

Furiouschick wrote:

And also.. Besides some of these outfits being wayyyy too cute.. I'm also noticing some nicer hair styles that we also do NOT have available to us here in the US.. I think someone needs to get crackin and give us more options here! I'm ready to buy. I'm sold! Thanks! lol

Ya... I'm jealous of JP users hehe. But then I don't know if I want to break the bank on an entire new wardrobe either! I've already had to add Home purchases as part of my monthly budget :smileywink:

Message Edited by Anda_waywego on 10-14-2009 05:57 PM
Anda_waywego
Message 99 of 13,021 (2,899 Views)
0 Likes