Reply
Survivor
Registered: 09/10/2012
Offline
1317 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

ForeverFranconia wrote:

Haven't been on in a while, so I figured, Why not?

 

Beach_20130529_191119.jpg

 

Also how can I add another Avatar to be wih the one I currently using? I've seen many of people have two avies in their shoots.

 

Is that even possble?


They're either having a friend help or using an alternate account on a 2nd ps3 to have more avi's in their photoshoot Smiley Happy

 

Great shoot

Message 12171 of 13,021 (946 Views)
First Son
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
3 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Jun 16, 2013

Hi ^_^ i love those outfits! very creative! would you be able to tell me where you got that skirt from? in the second picture    thankss a bunch <3 : )

Message 12172 of 13,021 (927 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5453 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Jun 16, 2013

AshleyJade20 wrote:

Hi ^_^ i love those outfits! very creative! would you be able to tell me where you got that skirt from? in the second picture    thankss a bunch <3 : )


They're shorts. I think they're from Lockwood Smiley Happy

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 12173 of 13,021 (898 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/03/2012
Offline
255 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Jun 16, 2013

hii everyone i know i havent posted in awhile but ive enjoyed all your beautiful outfits, dam and im envious trying to get them all :3 id like to post afew pics i took with club members in new outfits and i have a question to ask afterwards :3

E3® 2013 Photobooth.jpg





Me and the girls having fun :3 now my question i asked Claire and we both are unsure, ive seen people in the sky palace genie outfit and i know that theres a exclusive dance to the outfit but i was wondering if theres amywhere i can buy just the dance itself (swaying hips) if not id be happy to buy the outfit for the dance as well :3

PS. Dirty Angels is still recruiting and from what i see here id say some if not all of you could make great members :3 you've all got great taste in clothing, send me a message for mor info since this aint no recruiting thread :3

Club Leader of Dirty Angels... Home's Only Adult Burlesque Club :3

“The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up.” by Marilyn Monroe
Message 12174 of 13,021 (864 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/03/2012
Offline
255 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

Smiley Happy enjoy the fashion Smiley Happy

Club Leader of Dirty Angels... Home's Only Adult Burlesque Club :3

“The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up.” by Marilyn Monroe
Message 12175 of 13,021 (825 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Jun 16, 2013

LOL, ok.

Message 12176 of 13,021 (813 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/03/2011
Offline
106 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Jun 16, 2013

Just a few Pics of me and LIZ, Lette, and I do believe Shelley was there at X7Smiley Happy looking nice ladies

Message 12177 of 13,021 (790 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Jun 17, 2013

Divy_Dragon wrote:

hii everyone i know i havent posted in awhile but ive enjoyed all your beautiful outfits, dam and im envious trying to get them all :3 id like to post afew pics i took with club members in new outfits and i have a question to ask afterwards :3

E3® 2013 Photobooth.jpg





Me and the girls having fun :3 now my question i asked Claire and we both are unsure, ive seen people in the sky palace genie outfit and i know that theres a exclusive dance to the outfit but i was wondering if theres amywhere i can buy just the dance itself (swaying hips) if not id be happy to buy the outfit for the dance as well :3

PS. Dirty Angels is still recruiting and from what i see here id say some if not all of you could make great members :3 you've all got great taste in clothing, send me a message for mor info since this aint no recruiting thread :3


 

 

Are you talking about this outfit, http://alphazone4.com/store/search/eyJxdWVyeSI6InNldmVuIG9mIHRoZSB3aW5kcyIsImdlbmRlciI6IiIsInJlZ2lvb...? If you are, there's no dance that comes with the outfit. There's dance Locomotions that have you sway your hips.

 

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12178 of 13,021 (748 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/03/2012
Offline
255 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Jun 17, 2013

ty hinata i found and bought the pack today along with some other items which imv ery much enjoying, speaking of which id like to share afew photos i took :3






hope you enjoyed, new items i bought include (from first 2 photo) Motorcycle - Pink, GoGo Shorts- Pink, (3rd and 4th pic) Cowgirl Hate - Black, Cowgirl Top 2, Cowgirl Jeans -Dark Brown, Cowgirl Boots, as well im doing  Belly Dance i believe

Club Leader of Dirty Angels... Home's Only Adult Burlesque Club :3

“The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up.” by Marilyn Monroe
Message 12179 of 13,021 (645 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

[ Edited ]
Jun 19, 2013

Divy_Dragon wrote:

ty hinata i found and bought the pack today along with some other items which imv ery much enjoying, speaking of which id like to share afew photos i took :3






hope you enjoyed, new items i bought include (from first 2 photo) Motorcycle - Pink, GoGo Shorts- Pink, (3rd and 4th pic) Cowgirl Hate - Black, Cowgirl Top 2, Cowgirl Jeans -Dark Brown, Cowgirl Boots, as well im doing  Belly Dance i believe


You're welcome, Divy. I'm glad that you were able to find dance Locomotion you were looking for. Woman Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12180 of 13,021 (638 Views)
0 Likes