Survivor
1350 posts

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Mar 20, 2013

This was done at the Peakvox Ninja personal space, which I recommend for some of the beautiful photo shots that you can make in it (due to lighting) n owning it will double your experience in the peakvox ninja game.

This is my favorite outfit, so most of the time you will see me wearing this. The Rose suit top from street fighter along with the Chun Li dress bottom, both alternates n no longer available. Also the black IREM brigade mask along with Chun Li's hair (alternate), neither is available any longer. However, the 'Animated Gold flower Earrings (bundle)' from exclusives is still available, n imo they are one of the most beautiful sets of animated earrings, the animated sparkling petals still show in combination with the Chun Li alternate hair which has it's own giant pearl-like earrings. So the combination makes a merged set of earrings that look nothing like any single set.

Oh, n my hands, that's the animated hands from auras or something (I forgot lol), they may actually be in threads. Anyway they are called the hands of 'eternal light' or something like that. They match my outfit as they look great with outfits that have gold or yellow in them, especially flowing outfits.

Empress @OTMS_01 26-01-2013_1.jpg

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 11871 of 13,021 (1,127 Views)
Survivor
1350 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 20, 2013

This is at Granzella's personal Ceremonial teahouse space (above it actually), I'm wearing a Yukata top (hagoita motif) an IREM kimono (no longer available). Hagoita is an ornamental New Year's paddle. The print on this dress is often found on those paddles. I also have the Granzella hair extensions on (which I recommend), I will edit this post later when I can look n see exactly what Granzella calls them. If you know what they are called before I edit this post feel free to mention so.

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 11872 of 13,021 (1,122 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Lovely shoots everyone. So happy to see you posting here again FC. Keep them coming. I'm actually not sure which release your gown is from. I'm must be slipping I suppose given I've simply been way too busy lately to keep up.

I also have a shoot coming soon. I finished Tomb Raider and got my platinum. I love the game and now that it's done I can get back to Home again. If you haven't played the game you're missing out on something special. 

Smiley Happy

PlatinumTombRaider

The dress that she is wearing is from Konami's Fashionista line. Here's a link of what Konami has released so far for the line: http://alphazone4.com/store/#cat21956.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11873 of 13,021 (1,114 Views)
Fender Bender
1056 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Smiley HappyHello ladies, beautiful shoot everyone!  This is a simple casual look I'm wearing.

Tuscan Villa apartment

bkbv Threads Originals blue long sleeve T shirtbkbv Threads Originals blue long sleeve T shirtbkbv Threads Originals blue long sleeve T shirtbkbv Threads Originals blue long sleeve T shirtbkbv Threads Originals blue long sleeve T shirtbkbv Threads Originals blue long sleeve T shirt

Message 11874 of 13,021 (1,052 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Mar 21, 2013

hi where did you get this hairstyle? is it available in NA..

Message 11875 of 13,021 (1,031 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 21, 2013

home.jpg

Message 11876 of 13,021 (1,020 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2013

Morning! I need to get my coffee together given I'm still half asleep. 

And lovely shoots everyone! I can't wait for some of your Japan shoots Denise! Japan has such beautiful clothes. We're lucky to get so much of their content now. And nice combo's Empress! Welcome prettyful–. It's so nice to see new people here and Kim wow nice to see you here too. Oh goodness if you're good I'll tell you what a trophy is. Spend more time with us. 

Smiley Wink 

And I have the content update for March 20th from Alphazone4. Have a look! For some reason I didn't see the new Teddy's listed from the new pajama release. http://alphazone4.com/store/#update1625

update_3_20.jpg

Message 11877 of 13,021 (914 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3821 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Lovely shoots everyone. So happy to see you posting here again FC. Keep them coming. I'm actually not sure which release your gown is from. I'm must be slipping I suppose given I've simply been way too busy lately to keep up.

I also have a shoot coming soon. I finished Tomb Raider and got my platinum. I love the game and now that it's done I can get back to Home again. If you haven't played the game you're missing out on something special. 

Smiley Happy

PlatinumTombRaider

You didn't just do what I think you just did right?  I personally have no idea what a platinum is despite the fact having 46 of them.  ((#^_^#))

Bambi Pics!!  Just me playing around with my cam and oldy gear. 

Bambi-01us
Message 11878 of 13,021 (899 Views)
Highlighted
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 23, 2013

Morning everyone!

Wow... 46 Platinums is amazing. You're awesome Bambi in so many ways! Nice outfits too. Smiley Happy

I have a mini-shoot to post. I took these pics awhile back too. These are of the GoGo Jean Short bottoms which I've matched with a couple of the Granzella tops. I love the fact that Home is always in perpetual summer! I also love the red Fairytale Queen boots from Lockwood. I wish they made more boots! 

Smiley Happy

Have a look!

**hugs**

Joanna

___

Additional images of this Photo shoot are at Joanna's Photostream on Flickr.

Joanna Dark on Twitter

Joanna Dark on Facebook

Joanna Dark on Google Plus

MissJoannaDark on YouTube

Message 11879 of 13,021 (816 Views)
I Only Post Everything
574 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Morning, people. I know I have been busy with Lollipop Chainsaw, (I am loving the game, by the way, in fact I got 71% of its trophies. Anyway, I wanted to present my newest shoot. Me and my friend Hina have been making this shoot pretty awesome! I really want to thank her for her help with this project! Smiley Happy We made it a sexy Double Nightclub party delight! I am pretty nervous with this but I feel it is my BEST work yet! So, please, enjoy these cool shoots that we did together along with the video!

Roberta and Hina Party Girls of the Nightclub 1.jpg

Roberta and Hina Party Girls of the Nightclub 2.jpg

Roberta and Hina Party Girls of the Nightclub 3.jpg

Roberta and Hina Party Girls of the Nightclub 4.jpg

Roberta and Hina Party Girls of the Nightclub 5.jpg

Roberta and Hina Party Girls of the Nightclub 6.jpg

Roberta and Hina Party Girls of the Nightclub 7.jpg

Roberta and Hina Party Girls of the Nightclub 8.jpg

Roberta and Hina Party Girls of the Nightclub Gorgeous Roberta.jpgRoberta and Hina Party Girls of the Nightclub Beautiful Hina.jpg

photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. Smiley Tongue
Message 11880 of 13,021 (791 Views)