Fender Bender
1056 posts

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Jan 27, 2013

Smiley HappyThanks Rozzz!  I like how you put together that riding outfit and Smiley LOLLOL on that pole dancing!

Message 11731 of 13,021 (936 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1056 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Smiley HappyHello ladies!  Riding on the beach with my little horseySmiley Tongue... Smiley Very HappyGiddy UP!

Luxurious tropical paradise beach crib

bkbv Featuring Threads Originals Jade stoned white bikini bkbv Featuring Threads Originals Jade stoned white bikinibkbv Featuring Threads Originals Jade stoned white bikinibkbv Featuring Threads Originals Jade stoned white bikinibkbv Featuring Threads Originals Jade stoned white bikinibkbv Featuring Threads Originals Jade stoned white bikini

Message 11732 of 13,021 (925 Views)
Lombax Warrior
85 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Hey Rozz.. Love your pics! Smiley Happy Was wondering were u got the hairstyle? Can't find it anywhere..

Message 11733 of 13,021 (907 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2013

VIKING5GRL wrote:

Hey Rozz.. Love your pics! Smiley Happy Was wondering were u got the hairstyle? Can't find it anywhere..

It's a Granzella hairstyle if you are referring to the outfit that Rozzz is wearing on the previous page.Sadly you can only buy it as part of a dress bundle although the dress is very nice in my view. I love the hairstyle. It's my favorite one right now and I'd love to be able to get it for my alternate Claire but I'm not buying another bundle just to get the hairstyle.

You can find it in the Granzella store under female (not new) Sexy and part of the dress bundle. The bundle is 3.99. 

Screen shot 2013-01-27 at 7.28.39 AM.png

And lovely fits everyone Smiley Happy

I have another shoot to post which I did yesterday. I'll get around to posting it soon. I'm also planning on doing a Granzella western shoot given I did buy their western release. I haven't gotten a horse yet. I so wish they allowed a mount and dismount option. Oh well one day I suspect. 

Message 11734 of 13,021 (885 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
364 posts

Jan 27, 2013

@ BKVB :

i rly enjoy your work and your skill in fashion as in photography! good job!

Message 11735 of 13,021 (866 Views)
Fender Bender
1056 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Smiley HappyThank you SORROW!

Message 11736 of 13,021 (821 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
85 posts

Jan 27, 2013

@Joanna_Dark_    Thanks for replying Smiley Happy Bought the bundle, Had to have the hair.. Was wondering about the short updo a few pages back, The one where her avi has on red horns.. Do you know where to get it? It's drivin me nuts, lol.. Looking forward to seeing your new shoot Smiley Happy

Message 11737 of 13,021 (819 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 28, 2013

VIKING5GRL wrote:

@Joanna_Dark_    Thanks for replying Smiley Happy Bought the bundle, Had to have the hair.. Was wondering about the short updo a few pages back, The one where her avi has on red horns.. Do you know where to get it? It's drivin me nuts, lol.. Looking forward to seeing your new shoot Smiley Happy

Yes that is Granzella as well and it comes with another bundle. That is one of two hairstyles that come with separate 29 piece kimono bundles for which most of the items are hair related. They cannot be bought separately. One has full bangs (on the left) and the other has the hair parted on the forehead. Personally I got the one on the right given I like the hair item colors better. 

It's in the Granzella store. Granzella --> Female (not new tab) --> EDO --> Value Packs.

bikini shawl.jpgbadtothebonepic2.jpg

Screen shot 2013-01-27 at 5.46.43 PM.png

Message 11738 of 13,021 (751 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
85 posts

Jan 28, 2013

@ Joanna_Dark_     Thanks so much!! I should have known it was Granzella and another bundle, lol... They have some great stuff though I wish they'd sell them as individual pieces.. Guess if we want it badly enough Smiley Happy I too got the one with the hair part and love it! Thank you bunches... Btw, Love everyone's pics here!! Some really great looks..

Message 11739 of 13,021 (717 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
282 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

Haha I did write something here, but it got deleted somehow. Anyways I'll just re-type it. So I've been sick the past week with the flu, so I wasn't in the mood for video games at all. At least I'm finally starting to get better so I decided to post a photo shoot. I'm wearing the new Charcoal Belted Blazer by the Drey Noir line, LKWD Jeggings in Smoky Stripe (gift machine only), and the black heels from the RaceOn! line. I thought this combo was really cute. Smiley Happy I really need to start posting more.  I have oodles of outfits I could be sharing. Smiley Tongue Looking back at the last few pages, I have to say you ladies always look stunning! There is a lot of fashion inspiration going on. The gears in my head won't stop turning! I hope all of you are doing well and now if you'll excuse me, Borderlands 2 is calling my name... Smiley Wink

DreyNoir_StripeJeggings1.png

DreyNoir_StripeJeggings2.png

DreyNoir_StripeJeggings3.png

DreyNoir_StripeJeggings4.png

DreyNoir_StripeJeggings5.png

DreyNoir_StripeJeggings6.png

DreyNoir_StripeJeggings7.png

MissMajor_ForumSig_Hearts
Message 11740 of 13,021 (665 Views)