I Only Post Everything
574 posts

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Nov 21, 2012
Oooh, I am loving the Supermodel poses, Jo! I hope to do some more soon! Smiley Happy
 photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. Smiley Tongue
Message 11541 of 13,021 (1,102 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1056 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2012

Autumn

Hello ladies cool shoots!  Smiley HappyTy Raven and Joanna!  Love the poses too, I haven't been on home yet can't wait to check them out.  Been so busy trying to get everything ready for Thanksgiving dinner.Turkey

Smiley HappyHave a HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

Winter Vacation Villa

bkbv Featuring Granzella Hunting Cap white & Brown Boots

bkbv Featuring Granzella Hunting Cap white & Brown Bootsbkbv Featuring Granzella Hunting Cap white & Brown Bootsbkbv Featuring Granzella Hunting Cap white & Brown Bootsbkbv Featuring Granzella Hunting Cap white & Brown Bootsbkbv Featuring Granzella Hunting Cap & Brown Bootsbkbv Featuring Granzella Hunting Cap white & Brown Boots

Message 11542 of 13,021 (1,078 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 22, 2012

Nice boots BK. I wish they sold separates and not simply bundles. Love the outfit and shoot too.

And I have the ladies content update for the week of November 21st from yourpshome.net. Have a lookie see! 

http://stores.yourpshome.net/scea/scea-updates/21st-november-2012&narrowby=2

update_11_21.jpg

Message 11543 of 13,021 (1,021 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1620 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2012

Hey ladies xoxox Smiley Happy 

Your welcome BKBV. Awww thanx Joanna xxxx Smiley Happy 

Just when ya thought I had turned the heat up enough. I end up turning it up even more. This is at my Glitter space wearing one of the towels that we can choose from. Who dosen't want to see me wear a sexy red towel and be sexy at it. Here is your chance ladies to see me being sexy and hot at the same time. To complet the hot photo shoot I added some sexy and warm sunset to go with the hot ensemble Smiley Happy

04.jpg

00.jpg

02.jpg

05.jpg

03.jpg

01.jpg

To live in the 50's is to not dream of the future. To live in the future is to dream of the 50's. To acknowledge change is to invite it into your life. To live with simplicity is to enjoy the easy things in life...You decide your lifestyle. Smiley Happy
Message 11544 of 13,021 (1,001 Views)
I Only Post Everything
574 posts

Nov 22, 2012

Hello, all! First off , I would like to say, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I'm being shy today, but that won't stop me from showing these off! Nevertheless, I know I'm not that good at using new stuff although they have some good stuff that I want, but I just love my tastes in clothes no matter what. I still won't give this up though. Anyways, I have bought a Dragon Queen ensemble from last week's update and I have fallen in love with this crown so much, I have wanted to match it with a modern everyday look. Smiley Happy Please enjoy!

Dragon Queen Stylish Fashionista Roberta 1

Dragon Queen Stylish Fashionista Roberta 2

Dragon Queen Stylish Fashionista Roberta 3

Dragon Queen Stylish Fashionista Roberta 4

Dragon Queen Stylish Fashionista Roberta 5

Dragon Queen Stylish Fashionista Roberta 6

I hope to show off more! Thanks, everyone! ^_^

photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. Smiley Tongue
Message 11545 of 13,021 (982 Views)
Highlighted
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2012

Morning everyone! 

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving holiday for those who celebrate it. I know I ate way too much and need to skip food today. Goodness! 

Smiley Tongue

And love the shoot Rob. Very cute outfit and you have to love those new poses. And Raven we are going to need a fire extinguisher in the thread at this rate. LoL. I'll post my Lei and Pareo shoot soon but I have another one to post this morning. 

This is similar to the shoot I posted the other day but I did take a lot more time with images and it features two Wrangler tops. One is their Violet Western Check top worn by Joanna. Claire is wearing their Faded Denim top and both are wearing U Love Green black leggings with Lockwood white stiletto's. I so hope we get a lot more poses and more than 4 in one pack.

I have noticed a bit of an issue with the poses when it comes to having two avatars close together. Your neck can spin backward a bit too much and I'll have to try and take a few pics of that issue and let Lockwood know about it. 

Have a look see! Hope you likey!

**hugs**

Joanna

___

wrangler

wrangler

wrangler

wrangler

wrangler

wrangler

wrangler

wrangler

wrangler

wrangler

Additional images of this Photoshoot are at Joanna's Photostream on Flickr.

Joanna Dark on Twitter

Joanna Dark on Facebook

Joanna Dark on Google Plus

MissJoannaDark on YouTube

Message 11546 of 13,021 (919 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Morning ladies!

Have a quick question. I wanted to get a handbag for my alternate Claire and can't seem to find the bundle that was available at one time. It's a 5 piece set if I remember correctly. I think some were sold separately as well. Checked Threads and Costumes and other tabs and no luck. 

The mall needs a search feature. Be so much easier to find stuff. Any help would be appreciated. 

Joanna

Message 11547 of 13,021 (752 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Morning ladies!

Have a quick question. I wanted to get a handbag for my alternate Claire and can't seem to find the bundle that was available at one time. It's a 5 piece set if I remember correctly. I think some were sold separately as well. Checked Threads and Costumes and other tabs and no luck. 

The mall needs a search feature. Be so much easier to find stuff. Any help would be appreciated. 

Joanna

What color was it Jo?

Message 11548 of 13,021 (749 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2012

It's 5 different bags. Just not a lot of bag options for women. I probably don't like them or I would have bought them when they released but finding stuff in the mall is an effort. 

I forget the exact colors. 

Our mall needs total reorganization. Should have a store or separate store tab for Shoes, Handbags, Jewelry and more with all developers in the same tab. And those shouldn't be in separate developer tabs once clicking on them. Shoes/boots for example should simply be displayed together to make it easier to find stuff. 

Message 11549 of 13,021 (752 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Was it this handbags and handguns collection?

d7f04f28832153aaa36fd84719500932.png

I found it doing a google search, and see that Billa*b*ong made it, but I dont see it in their store.

Message 11550 of 13,021 (741 Views)