Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

May 23, 2011

NuJin wrote:

Just got Photoshop, so it will be interesting to learn all of the nick nacks about this program. Have been eager to mess around with this thing.

Hope you have time to kill. I mean a LOT of time to kill. I've been using PhotoShop since version 6.0, and that had a lot of stuff. Now it's mind-blowing all the things you can do with the program.

Just when you think you know everything there is that it can do, you discover you only have learned a portion of it. This isn't a program you can pick up and "get it." The basics shouldn't be any problem, but the advanced stuff you will need a book or some schooling on. And even the most complete book won't cover everything it can do. I discovered something in a graphic design class that the instructor (who is PhotoShop certified: a tremendous feat btw) said she hadn't seen before.

Fantastic program though. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Message 9020 of 13,021 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5132 posts

May 23, 2011

Raven_Croft75 wrote:

I got 4 golds and I need to get my platinums going. I got zero platinums so far. How do ya get platinums anyway.

I am here to guide you to the world of enlightment. The only thing I ask of you is to empty your mind and let me guide you to the world of enpowerment.

Raven, Most Games That Release Now Have Trophy Support .. A Lot Of Games Have Platinum Trophy With It Which Essentially Means You Completed The Game 100% (or whatever % due to DLCs). You Can Google The Name Of The Game Plus Roadmap/Trophy Guide.

i.e. Heavy Rain Roadmap .. http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/heavy-rain/39493-heavy-rain-trophy-guide-road-map.html

I Always Use That Site Above For Guides ^_^

Message 9021 of 13,021 (376 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1620 posts

May 23, 2011

xX-SLYF3R-Xx wrote:

Raven_Croft75 wrote:

I got 4 golds and I need to get my platinums going. I got zero platinums so far. How do ya get platinums anyway.

I am here to guide you to the world of enlightment. The only thing I ask of you is to empty your mind and let me guide you to the world of enpowerment.

Raven, Most Games That Release Now Have Trophy Support .. A Lot Of Games Have Platinum Trophy With It Which Essentially Means You Completed The Game 100% (or whatever % due to DLCs). You Can Google The Name Of The Game Plus Roadmap/Trophy Guide.

i.e. Heavy Rain Roadmap .. http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/heavy-rain/39493-heavy-rain-trophy-guide-road-map.html

Cool I will check ito out. Thanx for the info Sly   I got alot of trophies plus my 4 golds...just no platinums thats all

To live in the 50's is to not dream of the future. To live in the future is to dream of the 50's. To acknowledge change is to invite it into your life. To live with simplicity is to enjoy the easy things in life...You decide your lifestyle. Smiley Happy
Message 9022 of 13,021 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 23, 2011

Raven_Croft75 wrote:

xX-SLYF3R-Xx wrote:

Raven_Croft75 wrote:

Cool I will check ito out. Thanx for the info Sly   I got alot of trophies plus my 4 golds...just no platinums thats all

Here is a trophy list for Lara Croft Anniversary. This particualar game drove me crazy – especially the time trials. If it wasn't for not wanting to disappoint Kim I would have given up. It helps to have friends who keep you motivated. To get a platinum you need to earn all the trophies in the game Raven. The TR Trilogy helped me survive the PSN Blackout of 2011. Now I can wait for Tomb Raider Underworld.

List of TR Anniversary Trophies

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/tomb-raider-anniversary/trophies/

I was able to finish my time trials in Egypt once I got the Golden Shotgun. Oh wow I love that weapon. So hope we'll get some cool things for Home when Tomb Raider Reborn launches. I'm with Kimilicious and a few friends on really wishing they'd release the Croft Manor in Home.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5027/5658391258_ea043d357a_o.jpg

hugs

Joanna

PS: This lazy photographer will get a photoshoot up soon. I'll probably post some older outfits later today or in the morning to try and get things rolling again. I just finished my first game in the Sly Collection and earned a platinum there as well. Need to take a break at this point.

Message 9023 of 13,021 (376 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 23, 2011

Keara22HI wrote:

I have sent a message to Lockwood asking them to (please, pretty please) include men's fashions in their contest.   I think it is only right and fair to encourage our men to trot out their studly selves and be honored for looking great in some creative combinations.

I think that is a great idea. Hopefully they'll listen if that hasn't already been planned. Looking forward to their formal public announcement. Maybe they are waiting for commerce to start again before making the plunge.

Message 9024 of 13,021 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
386 posts

May 24, 2011

@Playa: Lol. Awesome. My first dog was named Precious Pup. Called him Precious for short.

@Kitty Ponderosa: Welcome to the runway. Great first post .

@everyone: The nude avi outfits are a bit odd . Especially the top for the guy haha.

Congrats on 9000’s replies. And I’m sorry but I can’t help it… IT’S OVER 9000!!!!

@OldCats: Yeah, I use chrome too. And I was logged in through the whole outage. I just took used the outage to get a breather from replying

@Joanna: Hot stuff .

@Moose: Oh my gosh, Moose!! Haven’t seen you in ages.

@riverside: Yeah Mission: Impossible was cool.

@NuJin: Wow rollin in the dough there getting Photoshop . Wish I had it. Health conscious is a great thing.

@Joanna: I really hope IREM pulls through for many reasons. I just wish we would have gotten the same updates Japan got for spaces. But I think we can only look at what they’ve done in NA in order to call them premiere if you get my meaning. Idk if that makes sense . edit: Kind of what River is talking about. At the moment I’d say lockwood is the premiere for NA off the top of my head. Anyways .

@Raven: Great set.

@boobinz: I know what you mean.

@raven: Yeah what Kim said. Ps3trophies.org is a great resource.

@Joanna: When it comes to TR I’ve disappointed since I sort of gave up hope for Plat in any of them. Of course I don’t really have any support from anyone to keep me at it .

So many great outfits .

@Nujin: Cute.

@april: Cool.

@Joanna: Those should be cool. I find it funny that devs tend to have odd looking avatars for there models . They need to get some real users in there or something lol.

Again I love the shoot. I wish I had the Star Trek stuff.

@Keara: Good point about a mens version of the contest. It seems a lot of these Devs especially lockwood are completely forgetting about men when it comes to developing.

@Kim: I want photoshop!!!!!

Slightly off topic(ok a lot ). I mainly played games and channel surfed during the outage lol. But it gave me time to get my Infamous Plat and get me close to another. I’m extremely thankful that I had FB, MSN and few other things to keep in contact with at least some of my friends during this. I would be in a very sad place with out them.

WELCOME BACK TO PSN EVERYONE!

Servant of the Most High
Photobucket
Message 9025 of 13,021 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
949 posts

May 24, 2011

Yay I'm back and I can finally post again here!  How I missed it and Home!  Speaking of Photoshop, Kim gave me an awesome idea for a home picture and I worked on it during the outage.  I really love how it came out!  Thanks for the help Kim and Dee.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/Assignment_Ada/TheLastSupperHome.jpg?t=1306213991

I hope you can click on it for a full version, but at least you can see it lol.

From left to right: Helghast, Madison, Ezio, Nate, Chuck, Chris, Pyramid Head, Lara, Junpei, Lili, Dante, Nathan Hale, Lightning

Message 9026 of 13,021 (376 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
386 posts

May 24, 2011

Pretty cool. Ok ok it's awesome . I'm just a tad jelous Smiley Frustrated.

Why is where Jesus was, originally, a pyramid head though, hmm.

(wow, forum acting odd. just incase i get double posts or something.)

Servant of the Most High
Photobucket
Message 9027 of 13,021 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
1870 posts

May 24, 2011

Here are a couple of pictures I took of the Freindship

Bracelet from the Lockwood Gift Machine.

I don't remember seeing it posted before.

I think it has a lot of detail for something hardly

anyone else would notice except yourself.

Thank you Mer

PlayStation®Home Picture 2-25-2011 4-32-07.jpg

PlayStation®Home Picture 2-25-2011 4-30-42.jpg

Message 9028 of 13,021 (376 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
386 posts

May 24, 2011

That's pretty cool. I don't think I've ever really seen it.

Servant of the Most High
Photobucket
Message 9029 of 13,021 (376 Views)
0 Likes