Uncharted Territory
1549 posts

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Mar 19, 2011

Heya Nu Jin,

Love the pics, Your clarity on the last 2 shoots is much better, Keep up the great work!!

BannerFans.com
Message 8640 of 13,021 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
388 posts

Mar 19, 2011

oldcatsrock wrote:

Heya Nu Jin,

Love the pics, Your clarity on the last 2 shoots is much better, Keep up the great work!!

BannerFans.com

Thank you, oldcats. I sincerely appreciate that.

http://twilighttouchinc.com

NuJin Trophy Card

Message 8641 of 13,021 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1549 posts

Mar 19, 2011

@ Nu jin, Your very welcome!!

Here's a few of Miss cats goin gangsta !!

fashion 021.jpg

Miss cats packin heat, Look out boys !!

fashion 023.jpg

Put the $$$ in the bag!!

fashion 022.jpg

High roller cats, Mama need a new pair of shoes !!

BannerFans.com
Message 8642 of 13,021 (293 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Mar 19, 2011

Looking good Ms. Cats and Nujin!

And as always Bk your outfits are always so nice.   The Runway isn't the same without your posts! I'll get another pareo shoot posted a bit later today. I'm on break this week so I'll have a bit more time for fun! It's a shame there isn't much in the way of new content these days. I suspect that'll change soon enough.

I did hear from one of my friends in Japan this morning. She lives in Tokoyo and she's ok. I'm so happy. Things there are certainly not good but at least she and her family are fine. Home is special. Where else would you be able to meet people from all over the world?

Joanna

Message 8643 of 13,021 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Mar 19, 2011

PlayStation®Home Picture 3-19-2011 0-27-01.jpg.

PlayStation®Home Picture 3-19-2011 0-20-13.jpg

PlayStation®Home Picture 3-17-2011 0-27-39.jpg

PlayStation®Home Picture 3-19-2011 0-27-33.jpg

sword-art-online
Message 8644 of 13,021 (293 Views)
Survivor
2284 posts

Mar 19, 2011

My idea of the perfect outfit to wear in the new Aurora space:

PlayStation®Home Picture 3-18-2011 10-34-19.jpg

PlayStation®Home Picture 3-18-2011 10-25-31.jpg

If you put the Blue Frog hottub near the edge, you can use the built-in glitch in that tub to stand on top of the frog for an incredible view.

Message 8645 of 13,021 (293 Views)
Survivor
2284 posts

Mar 19, 2011

Many thanks to Joanna, beantot, bkbv, and oldcatsrock for sending me pics to use in the article for Issue 4 of HomeStation Magazine, coming out in April.  Unfortunately, with only 5 pics (including one of mine) I don't have enough for an article.  So unless I can get some more from other 'fashionistas' in here, I will have to scrap the idea.  The deadline is March 25 and unless I get at least 5 more participants by then, I will have to give it up.

Message 8646 of 13,021 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
386 posts

Mar 20, 2011

@Joanna: oo. I love it .

I’m looking forward to the TR trilogy too. It stink that there’s no hair for it. I’m sure you gals will come up with great alternatives though.

@Kim: Nicey nice . Gotta love those work jeans. One of my favorites.

@Playa: Ooo la la. Your Royal Hawtness . Glad to see more of your shoots on here. I never seem to run into you at Sully’s though .

Great pictures.

@Joanna: Nice .

That’s cute. Yeah, I’ve been think of a sock category, that way we could have more separation and variety.

@beantot. Awesome outfits. They all go great with the hair which I think is a cool style. I always love the stuff you come up with.

@Playa: hubba hubba . That hair is great too. I saw some friends with the new hair. I didn’t even know we were getting it.

@Keara: Nice. Green is my favorite color too. I’m part Irish but I don’t think that effected my color preference . Great outfit for Burbie as well .

Haha great stuff.

@Stephie: Your posts are always awesome. They get me smiling if not laughing . You’re so super creative.

Aww. That’s a beautiful outfit Stephie. I love the colors.

@Joanna: Yay bikinis . Great pictures Jo. And yay for a 10 day break .

@BK: Now That is awesome. I saw it and was like “woah” lol. Great idea putting those together. And perfect choice of location with the artifact room.

@keara: Wow that’s amazing. Thanks for sharing that. That’s really cool that you do that. I wish I could see the results.

@Bk: Nice .

@Nu Jin: Cool. It’s a perfect fit for the Log Cabin.

Great combinations. Sorry to hear about your migraine .

I love the elegant dress. Nice to have some fancy outfits for home. Great pictures all around .

@Oldcats: Haha. Miss Cats is great .

@Joanna: That’s great to hear that your friend is ok. I love Japan, gotta keep praying for them.

@Hypnotic: That’s really cool I’ve always loved those wings and they go great with that bottom.

@Keara: Beautiful outfit. Really cute.

Oh no. I gotta get you a pic then. I don’t want you to have to scrap it . Sorry it’s taken me forever to get to it. I hope you get enough people.

Sorry for the lack of page numbers again . Sometimes I get in a groove and just keep typing lol. And then right when I hit reply the site went into maintenance lol.

Servant of the Most High
Photobucket
Message 8647 of 13,021 (293 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Mar 20, 2011

Keara22HI wrote:

Many thanks to Joanna, beantot, bkbv, and oldcatsrock for sending me pics to use in the article for Issue 4 of HomeStation Magazine, coming out in April.  Unfortunately, with only 5 pics (including one of mine) I don't have enough for an article.  So unless I can get some more from other 'fashionistas' in here, I will have to scrap the idea.  The deadline is March 25 and unless I get at least 5 more participants by then, I will have to give it up.

Hun I would suggest you just make selections from the thread and simply use those images. You should be able to copy image location from the images here for use in the article. It would be nice if you feel you need a release to republish them if fashionistas would just gave you an ok to do so on a monthly basis. I know I have no problem with your using any of the images I post here  as long as credit is given.

Of couse anything to promote the Runway and the work many do here – and it is work to shoot and post images – is always appreciated. I'm sure Kimmy, Diamond, Stephie, Boomer, Nu-Gin, Sorrow and others won't mind although I really can't speak for them. Come on, let her know ladies! The deadline is approaching!

Good luck. I'm looking forward to the next issue of the magazine. I enjoy reading it quite a bit! Aet's latest article on the disaster in Japan is certainly thought provoking. You all do such a great job!

**hugs**

Joanna

Message 8648 of 13,021 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
294 posts

Mar 20, 2011

I have been promising for months now that I would get something pics up on here! lol Here is only one for now ...I had added more to my photobucket, but I can't find them! lol I will be adding more within the next couple of hours! http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l481/trixie8655/PlayStationHomePicture2-15-201111-10-04.jpg

Message 8649 of 13,021 (293 Views)