Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/13/2007
Offline
5125 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Dec 16, 2009
Even though it was days ago, I will still comment and say Joanna, that it is not a problem, because UC2 is awesome. I don't do competitive, I LOVE Co-Op though.
Message 810 of 13,021 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Dec 17, 2009

 


hyperkane wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Here is the back view of that anniversary shirt I promised. I've been a bit busy playing Uncharted 2 multi-player. It's such a blast. Naughty Dog you are da bomb!

 

 

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 12-12-2009 01:52 PM

I like da back, baby.


I bet you do... LoL   

 

By the way, new tekken outfits for the ladies tomorrow. Can't wait! 

 

 

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 12-16-2009 05:06 PM
Message 811 of 13,021 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/13/2007
Offline
5125 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Dec 17, 2009

My US account:

 

Love this image. Reason? Her eyes looking off camera, like a model. Smiley Tongue

 

 

Yuki, Reporting for duty!

 

 

 

And of course, the full body:

 

 

 

 

 

On the US side, you will always see me with that mask on. I like being....mysterious. Smiley Tongue

Message 812 of 13,021 (262 Views)
First Son
Registered: 12/16/2009
Offline
3 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Dec 17, 2009

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

 


hyperkane wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Here is the back view of that anniversary shirt I promised. I've been a bit busy playing Uncharted 2 multi-player. It's such a blast. Naughty Dog you are da bomb!

 

 

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 12-12-2009 01:52 PM

I like da back, baby.


I bet you do... LoL   

 

By the way, new tekken outfits for the ladies tomorrow. Can't wait! 

 

 


It would be cute to see you running around in Chirstie's or Lilies attire.Smiley Wink
Message Edited by Seraphina-Aurora on 12-16-2009 08:50 PM
Message 813 of 13,021 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Dec 17, 2009

Seraphina-Aurora wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

 


hyperkane wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Here is the back view of that anniversary shirt I promised. I've been a bit busy playing Uncharted 2 multi-player. It's such a blast. Naughty Dog you are da bomb!

 

 

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 12-12-2009 01:52 PM

I like da back, baby.


I bet you do... LoL   

 

By the way, new tekken outfits for the ladies tomorrow. Can't wait! 

 

 


It would be cute to see you running around in Chirstie's or Lilies attire.Smiley Wink
Message Edited by Seraphina-Aurora on 12-16-2009 08:50 PM

Yes, Kane would look awesome dressed that way! Hee hee.

Message 814 of 13,021 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/25/2009
Offline
1736 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Dec 17, 2009
Ohh Joannna. Your purse is going to be in a lot of trouble today. I see bikinis in the NA update.
Message 815 of 13,021 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Dec 17, 2009

Number_51 wrote:
Ohh Joannna. Your purse is going to be in a lot of trouble today. I see bikinis in the NA update.

OH my gosh, with real bikini bottoms. Pinch me.

Message 816 of 13,021 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/07/2009
Offline
5755 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Dec 17, 2009

OMG SWIMWEAR!!! Merry California Christmas to meeeee!

 

Tekken hair! Pink LBP hoodie! circle-square-triangle-x beanie with color changing pigtails! Lots and lots of shoes!!!

 

http://www.alphazone4.com/store#update62

Message Edited by StephieRawks on 12-17-2009 04:34 AM



Message 817 of 13,021 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Dec 17, 2009

StephieRawks wrote:

OMG SWIMWEAR!!! Merry California Christmas to meeeee!

 

Tekken hair! Pink LBP hoodie! circle-square-triangle-x beanie with color changing pigtails! Lots and lots of shoes!!!

 

http://www.alphazone4.com/store#update62

Message Edited by StephieRawks on 12-17-2009 04:34 AM

The tops and bottoms can be worn as separates. I was a bit worried when I bought them that they would have to be worn as an outfit given in Japan they sell the tops and bottoms separately.

 

There is a bundle price for these (all 5 swim suits) for 1.99. That is pretty reasonable compared to Japan pricing.

Message 818 of 13,021 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Dec 17, 2009

The Chistie outfit is amazing. A bit revealing to say the least. I will have pics of this outfit up later today.

 

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 12-17-2009 06:13 AM
Message 819 of 13,021 (262 Views)
0 Likes