Apr 17 2012
By: Joanna_Dark_ Shinra Executive 29271 posts
Accepted Solution

PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

13020 replies 28718 views Edited Apr 17, 2012

Ok ladies. We all know what it is like being a women on Playstation Home when it comes to Clothes and Fashion. Making things work with the limited selection has been difficult at best for many of us. I know it has certainly been a challenge for me. I think given the fact that we now have new cameras, that it would be a neat idea to try and share some of our best fashion secrets and ideas with each other. What do you like to wear? What works? What would you like to see hit Threads, Threads II and Costumes related to clothes and fashion.

Every women loves a Fashion Show – we know you guys don't like this kind of stuff so you'll just have to suffer through it . Why not take advantage of the opportunity to share some of our best fashion statements here. I really think this could be fun. I know I love to look at what other women are wearing (humm... don't we all. LoL)

i do believe that this thread or ones like it should ultimately go into a "new forum" for photos (or Media). Perhaps the moderators will get the idea and help us by creating one and moving this and others like it there.

Note: I now use www.flickr.com to upload my pics and then the insert/edit button to insert them into the post.

Let's set some suggested ground rules (these are not hard and fast but recommended)
1. This thread is only for the ladies. Please guys, if you want to post your clothes ideas and favorites, please do so in this thread – PS3 Home: The Mens' Fashion Runway.
2. Keep the pictures focused on the outfits and not the surrounding areas if possible.
3. Would be nice to keep your collections organized according to genre: dresses, evening wear, casual, funky, beach wear, and so on.
4. Please post pictures directly to the thread as opposed to posting links to them.
5. Please try and keep the pictures realatively small. It is not a good idea for them to be bigger than the browser window. See Posting Images Primer and here Uploading_Posting Images
I would prefer to see many pictures in a post that we can see as a group, as opposed to large ones that will increase the download and bandwidth issues related to viewing them. These are suggestions remember and certainly not hard and fast rules. Love to see what you all think is neat to wear. We all get fashion ideas from one another even in real life.
6. Pictures may come from any region in Playstation Home.
7. Please suggestions are encouraged. This is meant to be a community thread and not that of Joanna Dark.
Note: Due to the large number of pictures posted this thread is best viewed with a monitor resolution set to 1024 x 768 or higher.

Be sure to check out this companion thread created by Furiouschick entitled: PS3 HOME: Home Decor Fashion & Living Runway

You might also want to check out Stephie Rawks ULTIMATE BEACHWEAR MIX-N-MATCH GUIDE!, the Guide to Earrings for Sony's Playstation Home and PS3 Home: User Made Videos – Machinima

(I will be updating this thread over time as I have more images to post and as long as the thread is supported by the community.)

Lets start the fashion show girls!

Joanna Dark's Favorites

Casual Collection

Beach Wear Collection

Costumes

Cammy

Accessories

Music Cafe Sun Glasses (Japan) – Seaside of Memories Visors (Japan) – Uncharted Cap

Message 10858 of 13,021 (28,718 Views)
Wastelander
744 posts

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Oct 11, 2009
um i cant really read the whole post due to lack of interest but were would you host this?
SigmaAce Trophy Card
Message 1 of 13,021 (28,715 Views)
Splicer
62 posts

Oct 11, 2009
i cant get jp clothes.. -_____-
--

dreamvibes
Message 2 of 13,021 (28,715 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 11, 2009

dreamvibes wrote:

Post your favorite outfits. Doesn't matter where they come from. Just try to focus on the outfit. What works for you. What do you like to wear?

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 10-11-2009 04:05 PM
Message 3 of 13,021 (28,713 Views)
Wastelander
744 posts

Oct 11, 2009

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

dreamvibes wrote:

Post your favorite outfits. Doesn't matter where they come from. Just try to focus on the outfit. What works for you. What do you like to wear?

you cant do this in all home regions

can you?

SigmaAce Trophy Card
Message 4 of 13,021 (28,711 Views)
Sackboy
541 posts

Oct 11, 2009
Message 5 of 13,021 (28,711 Views)
Survivor
2537 posts

Oct 12, 2009
lol,why people is posting japanese home pictures a lot now?we r in NA forums!!! Just kdding
¨°º¤ø„¸||¸„ø¤º°¨
Message 6 of 13,021 (28,711 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1565 posts

Oct 12, 2009

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Ok ladies. We all know what it is like being a women on Playstation Home when it comes to Clothes and Fashion. Making things work with the limited selection has been difficult at best for many of us. I know it has certainly been a challenge for me. I think given the fact that we now have new cameras, that it would a neat idea to try and share some of our best fashion secrets and ideas with each other. What do you like to wear? What works? What would you like to see hit Threads, Threads II and Costumes related to clothes and fashion.

Every women loves a Fashion Show – we know you guys don't like this kind of stuff so you'll just have to suffer through it . Why not take advantage of the opportunity to share some of our best fashion statements here. I really think this could be fun. I know I love to look at what other women are wearing (humm... don't we all. LoL)

i do believe that this thread or ones like it should ultimately go into a "new forum" for photos. Perhaps the moderators will get the idea and help us by creating one and moving this and others like it there.

Note: I use www.picoodle.com to upload my pics and the insert/edit button to insert them into the post.

Let's set some suggested ground rules
1. This thread is only for the ladies. (Please guys, if you want to post your clothes ideas and favorites, please create your own thread).
2. Keep the pictures focused on the outfits and not the surrounding areas.
3. I would suggest that users add pictures to their initial posts to add to their collections as opposed to just posting additional replies.
4. Keep your collections organized according to genre: Dresses, Evening Wear, Casual, Funky, Beach Wear, and so on.
5. Please post pictures directly to the thread as opposed to posting links to them.
6. Please try and keep the pictures realatively small. It is not a good idea for them to be bigger than the browser window.
I would prefer to see many pictures in a post that we can see as a group, as opposed to large ones that will increase the download and bandwidth issues related to viewing them. Personally, I've set my pictures to open in a new window by clicking on them. You might want to consider doing the same.
7. Pictures may come from any region in Playstation Home.
8. Please suggestions are encouraged. This is meant to be a community thread and not that of Joanna Dark.

Lets start the fashion show girls!
(note: I will be updating this post over the evening and in the next couple days)

Joanna Dark's Favorites

Singstar Collection

Music Cafe Collection

Casual (to come)

Beach Wear Collection

Costumes (to come)

Do you have be a lady?

Message 7 of 13,021 (28,711 Views)
Wastelander
900 posts

Oct 12, 2009
Good thread Joanna. I love those jp 70's clothes. They are so cool! I hope the girls of home post their favorite clothes.
Follow Me one Twitter: http://twitter.com/yingyangdr96
Follow Ying's Blog: http://yingyang96.blogspot.com/
Message 8 of 13,021 (28,710 Views)
Wastelander
900 posts

Oct 12, 2009
Message Edited by yingyangdr96 on 10-11-2009 06:01 PM
Follow Me one Twitter: http://twitter.com/yingyangdr96
Follow Ying's Blog: http://yingyang96.blogspot.com/
Message 9 of 13,021 (28,706 Views)