Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 05/20/2009
Offline
389 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: Community Machinima

May 27, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

ALEXELWAY wrote:

Cool thread ,but now I can't make my weekly thread I was enjoyng that included my new video for each week Smiley Sad 

 

 

 https://www.youtube.com/user/ALEXELWAY


Sure you can make your own thread.  But you can also drop a video in here and edit your post to add more links or videos if you choose to here.

 


Oh sweet! I like that idea even better Smiley Happy



Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 241 of 329 (496 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: Community Machinima

May 27, 2013

madouda wrote:

Hello !

Here the teaser video of my new upcoming premier Show called " Glamour Time " Spring Fever

It features few models who hope to inspire some ladies on Playstation Home with day time wear,evening gals & swim suits.

The show will be release in widescreen, color with picture quality resolution up to 1080p. On Thursday May 30th. And will be posted here.

Hope you'll enjoy it !  Woman Wink

 

 

If you like to see more of my videos or subscribe, please go to the link below

 

                                 kylie madouda - YouTube


Best of luck with your event.

Message 242 of 329 (488 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/26/2013
Offline
430 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: Community Machinima

May 27, 2013

Thank you so much Joanna !

It means a lot to me. Especially, coming from you.

I've been a follower of yours for awhile & in a way you inspired me.

Merci beaucoup !   Woman Wink

Message 243 of 329 (483 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: Community Machinima

[ Edited ]
May 27, 2013

madouda wrote:

Thank you so much Joanna !

It means a lot to me. Especially, coming from you.

I've been a follower of yours for awhile & in a way you inspired me.

Merci beaucoup !   Woman Wink


Oh you're too sweet. Thank you. Fashion can be a lot of work. I know for me now with storage the way it is it's such an effort to even try to be creative. Hopefully we'll get some relief soon.

 

I did a teaser for the Rich Girls of Home a few week ago here! You did a nice job on yours. Their Wing Walk was in April.

 

Smiley Happy 

 

Message 244 of 329 (479 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/26/2013
Offline
430 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: Community Machinima

May 27, 2013

Great job Joanna ! I really enjoyed you trailer video for the Rich Girls of Home.

Usually, my videos are about personal places.

But my friends & i always get few compliments about the way we dresses. So, we decide to extend our range of videos to Fashion.

And of course, shopping is my favorite sport ,so it was fun to find an excuse ! LOL

But, Joanna you are right about putting a fashion show video together is a lot of work.

8 of my friends & i put some effort to it & we hope everyone will enjoy it when it gets release on Thursday May 30th.

Cheers to all the Fashionista on Playstation Home !  Woman Wink  

Message 245 of 329 (467 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/31/2010
Offline
2040 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: Community Machinima

May 27, 2013

Hi Machinima makers! The latest generation of HDPVRs is out and Gamespot has a review. I'm still using the Hauppauge HDPVR1 and it still works fine for me and since I bought the Elgato EyeTV software for Mac I have no plans to switch any time soon.

 

Those in the market for a new PVR might find this review helpful.

 

http://www.gamespot.com/features/hauppauge-hd-pvr-2-gaming-edition-plus-review-6408893/?utm_source=t...

Message 246 of 329 (444 Views)
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: Community Machinima

May 28, 2013

julie_love wrote:

Hi Machinima makers! The latest generation of HDPVRs is out and Gamespot has a review. I'm still using the Hauppauge HDPVR1 and it still works fine for me and since I bought the Elgato EyeTV software for Mac I have no plans to switch any time soon.

 

Those in the market for a new PVR might find this review helpful.

 

http://www.gamespot.com/features/hauppauge-hd-pvr-2-gaming-edition-plus-review-6408893/?utm_source=t...


Sure doesn't get a rave review. I'm happy with my Hauppage 1. I have the EyeTV software as well for capturing video. 

Message 247 of 329 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: Community Machinima

May 28, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

julie_love wrote:

Hi Machinima makers! The latest generation of HDPVRs is out and Gamespot has a review. I'm still using the Hauppauge HDPVR1 and it still works fine for me and since I bought the Elgato EyeTV software for Mac I have no plans to switch any time soon.

 

Those in the market for a new PVR might find this review helpful.

 

http://www.gamespot.com/features/hauppauge-hd-pvr-2-gaming-edition-plus-review-6408893/?utm_source=t...


Sure doesn't get a rave review. I'm happy with my Hauppage 1. I have the EyeTV software as well for capturing video. 


Agreed, besides the HDMI out it's no better than 1.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 248 of 329 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/31/2010
Offline
2040 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: Community Machinima

May 28, 2013

I looked up the BlackMagic Design capture device that he mentioned and it looks really sweet, BUT, it costs $100 more and it's overkill for the video output from PS Home. Home's maximum resolution is 720p so there's no need to spend more to record 1080p if all you're doing is recording Home Machinima.

 

That being said people that want to record gameplay at 1080p might find it worthwhile.

 

Here is the product page http://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/intensity/models/.

Message 249 of 329 (432 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 01/26/2013
Offline
430 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: Community Machinima

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

Here the 1st. episode of " Glamour Time " Fashion Show that i did with few friends.

Thanks again to them for the work & time they spend doing the video.

Hope you'll enjoy it ! Woman Wink

 

 

 

If you like to see more of my videos or subscribe, please go to the link below

 

                                 kylie madouda - YouTube

Message 250 of 329 (407 Views)