Reply
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: Community Machinima

Mar 21, 2014

xfisticuffsx wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

"Tent don't look right."

 

Sometimes words are not enough..

 

 


OMG!  As soon as the Brokeback Mountain music began playing I started to LOL!  Very nice Jers lol Smiley Very Happy

 

So random lol


VERY random, But it was a lot of fun making things up along the way. Shoot, I was busting up making it. Smiley Very Happy

HomeStationMagazine
Message 311 of 329 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/26/2013
Offline
430 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: Community Machinima

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2014

Hello everyone!

Here is my take on the Skyscraper Lounge Apartment from n'DREAMS

It's only 1 room which is an ok seize.

It's available so far over the X7 Club until April 1st.2014 to the general public.

You can purchase this place solo for $4.99 as personal space or Clubhouse.

There is a combo for personal space & Clubhouse at $6.99

And a Ultimate combo which includes Personal space / Clubhouse / funiture " Table, Tall bar stool & chair " for $8.99

Also, the furniture can be purchased as a combo for $4.99 or separate at $2.49

                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

 

                  Kylie PSHome Banner.png

 If you like to view / Subscribe to my channel & follow me on Tweeter 

                            Please click on the links below

 kylie madouda - YouTube              twitter.com/Kylie_PSHome

  

 

Message 312 of 329 (447 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: Community Machinima

May 17, 2014

The Grid.

 

HomeStationMagazine
Message 313 of 329 (399 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 04/12/2012
Offline
195 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: Community Machinima

May 17, 2014

thanks for sharing that one, Jers.  It is beautifully done.  I looked for a Credit Roll at the end to see who filmed it, edited it, and the music.  Congratulations to all who were involved.

Message 314 of 329 (371 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: Community Machinima

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2014

DarthGranny wrote:

thanks for sharing that one, Jers.  It is beautifully done.  I looked for a Credit Roll at the end to see who filmed it, edited it, and the music.  Congratulations to all who were involved.


Hi There,

 

 That was something I had been planning to make for a long time. it was all edited, shot and done up by just me.  I photoshopped and edited music and sound effects. Thank you for commenting. Smiley Happy  

 

My desktop is glad it's finished lol.

 

Deskgrid.png

 

When doing up the Typing screen pictures I added some interesting coding.. Some of The codes are actually Playstation Home error codes as some might recognise lol..

 

TYPE12.png

HomeStationMagazine
Message 315 of 329 (359 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 04/12/2012
Offline
195 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: Community Machinima

May 17, 2014

Frankly, IMHO, This Forum needs a permanent sticky called "Forum Film Makers" where all Home film makers could place their films.  Otherwise, a good one (such as The Grid) can slide off the first page and be lost for months as other threads move you down the list.  To me, that would be a REAL Community Theater where every film maker could have their work shown (by link to their own YouTube account)..  Of course, it would mean that each new film posted would have to be in compliance with TOS and (in some cases) the quality of the work might not be top notch, but hey, that's how new filmmakers learn.  Getting feedback from an audience can snap your head around real fast as a filmmaker, LOL!

 

My suggestion:  Each new film posted would have title ("The Grid" as an example), filmmaker's name (Jersquall), and genre (Science Fiction).  Length:  (5 minutes). That way, Forum users could easily locate what they want to watch.

Message 316 of 329 (352 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
6228 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: Community Machinima

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2014

DarthGranny wrote:

Frankly, IMHO, This Forum needs a permanent sticky called "Forum Film Makers" where all Home film makers could place their films.  Otherwise, a good one (such as The Grid) can slide off the first page and be lost for months as other threads move you down the list.  To me, that would be a REAL Community Theater where every film maker could have their work shown (by link to their own YouTube account)..  Of course, it would mean that each new film posted would have to be in compliance with TOS and (in some cases) the quality of the work might not be top notch, but hey, that's how new filmmakers learn.  Getting feedback from an audience can snap your head around real fast as a filmmaker, LOL!

 

My suggestion:  Each new film posted would have title ("The Grid" as an example), filmmaker's name (Jersquall), and genre (Science Fiction).  Length:  (5 minutes). That way, Forum users could easily locate what they want to watch.


I agree.

There are a lot of great films that I didn't see all because this thread gets sunk by a certian person flooding the boards with their vids.

I will help get the ball rolling on that next week. - not only will it make it easier for people to look at the newest seletion of vids it will cut down on clutter.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 317 of 329 (331 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: Community Machinima

May 19, 2014

I agree with both of you^^

 

It's a small group but you're all passionate with making fun and cool video's.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 318 of 329 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/12/2012
Offline
195 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: Community Machinima

May 20, 2014

The new video posted in this Forum today by Sophronia reinforces the point that LilBlueEyes and I have been making:  this Forum needs a permanent 'sticky' thread for new videos created by Home users.  A place to put them where they won't disappear into the nether regions of the Forum in only a few days, never to be found again.

 

We need this and we need it now.  I suggest the format be:  Date posted...Title...Creator...Genre with a YouTube link to that video.  Maybe, if space permits, a max. 50 word description of the content.

Message 319 of 329 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: PS3 Home: Community Machinima

May 20, 2014

DarthGranny wrote:

The new video posted in this Forum today by Sophronia reinforces the point that LilBlueEyes and I have been making:  this Forum needs a permanent 'sticky' thread for new videos created by Home users.  A place to put them where they won't disappear into the nether regions of the Forum in only a few days, never to be found again.

 

We need this and we need it now.  I suggest the format be:  Date posted...Title...Creator...Genre with a YouTube link to that video.  Maybe, if space permits, a max. 50 word description of the content.


  When Levi created this thread it was perfect for it's time but I agree with you. Currently anyone can ''float, sticky, feature'' any thread here as the newly designed forum upgrade allows but that is not going to help new veiwers see a thread that you're suggesting. it has to be featured by Mr. Tempest_fire. Also, We would need a dedicated regular and trusted entity to update the thread. 

  Before going on I would take more feedback on the topic at hand.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 320 of 329 (277 Views)
0 Likes