Home Developer
332 posts

Re: PS3 Home: User Made Videos – Lady GAGA

May 10, 2010

misscooco_909 wrote:

To catch a predator is one of the funniest things I seen inMachinima in a long time,  kudos to you for pulling off good and entertaining HOME Machinima

Agreed! I only wish he'd produce more ... ( Hear that griffin2760? ) ... Kudos to you misscooco for giving notice to his work. ~ DOD

PST
Message 90 of 329 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
835 posts

May 10, 2010

Awesome amount of creativity going on here, lol @Lady Gaga.

Photobucket
Message 91 of 329 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Home Developer
332 posts

May 10, 2010

MidnightxMenace wrote:

Awesome amount of creativity going on here, lol @Lady Gaga.

But it's SOOOOO much fun!! Thanks!

PST
Message 92 of 329 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3130 posts

Re: PS3 Home: User Made Videos – Machinima

May 13, 2010
Found the Info MR. DOD... Here are a few Side Notes...

DIRECTOR_ON_DUTY wrote:

Hello Nitrate. I'm assuming you're starting from scratch so I'll list EVERYTHING you'll need for capturing video. This is what I recommend.

1. Capture Device: Dazzle Video Creator Plus HD (Runs about $80 at Best Buy) cheapest I found Was 89 on sale. The Plus is false advertizement. 79 on Amazon yet you have to pay shipping...Even the Package that includes the Softwear is false Advertizement. In order to get HD you have to pay Pinnical an aditional 50s plus they charge other fees for other add ons to the softwear, yet dont bother, its very buggy and tends to scramble videos on a regular basis... save yourself money and By just the Dazzle and grab a better softwear like the One DOD sudjests from Sony.

2. Cables: Energizer S-video A / V Universal Cables (Walmart $19.99 or Best Buy) Unless your PS3 is Componet S cable, you will be working with RCA Cables so keep this In mind, and The HD is not HD on RCA, no Matter HOW good you are, yet you can still make it look good...

3. Cables: (3) Y adapter / spliters (4.99 each at Radio Shack / Walmart / Best Buy) The Spliters are Very Hard to find, and when you do the run a bit much not to mention you can lose out on Quality, try a Distrabution Amplifier instead... its 50 bucks yet it Is a Much better choice...

4. Cables: Audio Cable ($5 - $10 just about anywhere)

5. Video Editing Program: Included with the DAZZLE is Pinnacle Studio 14. BUT I strongly recommend using SONY'S VEGAS MOIVE STUDIO PLATINUM 9.0. It's a powerful program loaded with all the tools you'll need including Green Screen Special Effects (which is very important to me) and it produces great looking videos. VEGAS runs about $85.00 (Well worth the investment) which you can download online. (you can even take a test drive for like 30 days with full features) Take His Advice on this one... He is so Right...

For anyone who has limited funds:  (ABOUT THE COST OF VIDEO GAME)

1. Capture Device: EasyCAP Video Adapter ( E-bay less than $10) Here's a clip I recorded with EasyCAP. One On Amazon for 5.75 plus shipping... so you might save a buck or so...

2. Cables: Energizer S-video A / V Universal Cables (Walmart $19.99 or Best Buy) You can also use RCA if you have some Lying around... Yet I think he keeps saying S cable cause its much better quality...

3. Cables: (3) Y adapter / spliters (4.99 each at Radio Shack / Walmart / Best Buy) Again I recoment a Distrabution Amplifier yet it is about a 20 difference, and they can be hard to find, the spliters that is.

4. Cables: Audio Cable - Pull it from your fathers ancient stereo system (free)

MAKE SURE YOUR OPERATING SYSTEM WORKS WITH THE PROGRAMS I LISTED. I RUN WINDOWS XP.

ONCE YOU'RE UP AND RUNNING - COME OVER TO PSTALENT.COM AND PRODUCE VIDEOS WITH ME :robothappy:

Take this Invite if its offered lol... Mr. DOD is a great guy to Work with...

Photobucket
Message 93 of 329 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Home Developer
332 posts

May 14, 2010

Patchex wrote:
Found the Info MR. DOD... Here are a few Side Notes...

Wow! You did your homework. I posted a different thread with a simple picture of the basic hookup. I didn't want it here to mix with the videos. You're better at this than I am... I quit! hehe

PST
Message 94 of 329 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3130 posts

May 15, 2010

O_o Dont say that... there is another Thread? Crud, and I spent a bit of time trying to go back and Find this one... EEEEKKK, maybe you could point me in the Right Direction, and I could Post a Few to add to yours... My Set up is a bit different then yours I think... Im surprised there are not More Videos... Speaking Of Videos, I heard you might Participate in the New Loot Story of Alien VS Androite Video... I had an Idea, Im gona post it later in the Unity Thread, Maybe we will see some of those related Videos Posted Here as well... Im still looking for the General thread for the Video thing...

Photobucket
Message 95 of 329 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

May 29, 2010

Hello folks,

I have some free time this weekend.

Anyone in need of an actor for doing a machinima?

Let me know. 

PlayStation Home Today
Message 96 of 329 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
41 posts

Re: PS3 Home: User Made Video

Jul 17, 2010

These videos are all great 

@ Director - could you please put my 2 videos in the original post if you can still add to it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqVRnAYcPV8    - project loco

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmUBcqd-FMQ      - SAVE THE HOME PANDA

VIDEO

Message 97 of 329 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2254 posts

Jul 29, 2010

GoG

(Gathering of Glory)

A video interpretation of a glorious Homeling Happening

Starring - the Homelings (and the odd hooman or two)

Homelings.

Special thanks to all the Homelings who took part in the gloriosity.

------------------

GoG (Gathering of Glory)
Took place on July 17, 2010.
Much, much more happened at this half-dozen or so hour event, but that kind of glory must be had unto Homeling eyes only.

------------------

Filmed, edited, and produced by Nosdrugis

All footage is of the actual GoG happening.

Unscripted. Unrehearsed.

GISignature
Message 98 of 329 (249 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1549 posts

Jul 29, 2010
Very nice Nos!!!!!
BannerFans.com
Message 99 of 329 (249 Views)
0 Likes