Sep 04 2007
By: Yuichi[Fenrir]~ Sackboy 542 posts

PS3 Homage

6 replies 18 views Edited Sep 4, 2007
There will always going to be complaining.

So i guess i can start that with home.

In home, you cant put anything outside your main room. The place i'm talking about is the patio, where you can see the background of the sunset and moon. - or maybe i'm wrong about that in this case, where the HOME feature is not out yet.
Obviously there will be sun rise / sun set in home. All according to what time it is like 6PM in the real world.
Obviously the issue with different time zones will have "complications". But i'm sure that if your friend is 6 PM EST, thats what you'll see if you are invited to his place. As in it's not doing to be noon your time but his 6 PM.

And from what i've seen so far, there will be servers where you can choose to enter. That has your time zones and everyone there will have the same time, hence the same view outside.

To be honest, i know what you're all going to say. So i'll start by saying that I did not partisipate in the Home Beta.
So they cant really sue me for speculating from what i've seen so far in "home" previews. and confrenses, etc. Videos.

What else have you noticed that you cant do in home from those preview videos?
And from what i've said, i only just begone. "started". - i meant that i just started.

Message 1 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4150 posts

Re: PS3 Homage

Sep 4, 2007
Their is an entire board reserved for PS Home FYI.
"I pray not for a lighter load, but a stronger back to carry a heavier load" -Reuben Kee, RIP
Do not let your life be in vain, search "illuminati" on youtube. A secod holocaust is coming.
Message 2 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Sep 5, 2007
I noticed we can't play it yet.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1767 posts

Sep 5, 2007
i noticed its not out yet
Message 4 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
95 posts

Sep 5, 2007
I noticed i'm still homeless.
Message 5 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Sep 5, 2007

Cooky13 wrote:
I noticed i'm still homeless.

Word....me too.
What doesn't kill you obviouslly was not powerful enough.....WAR COD4!!!!!
Message 6 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2639 posts

Sep 5, 2007

Yuichi wrote:
There will always going to be complaining.

So i guess i can start that with home.

In home, you cant put anything outside your main room. The place i'm talking about is the patio, where you can see the background of the sunset and moon. - or maybe i'm wrong about that in this case, where the HOME feature is not out yet.
Obviously there will be sun rise / sun set in home. All according to what time it is like 6PM in the real world.
Obviously the issue with different time zones will have "complications". But i'm sure that if your friend is 6 PM EST, thats what you'll see if you are invited to his place. As in it's not doing to be noon your time but his 6 PM.

And from what i've seen so far, there will be servers where you can choose to enter. That has your time zones and everyone there will have the same time, hence the same view outside.

To be honest, i know what you're all going to say. So i'll start by saying that I did not partisipate in the Home Beta.
So they cant really sue me for speculating from what i've seen so far in "home" previews. and confrenses, etc. Videos.

What else have you noticed that you cant do in home from those preview videos?
And from what i've said, i only just begone. "started". - i meant that i just started.

Its been stated by Sony employee's that you can set the backgrounds to whatever you want. This make more sense as not evryone will be able to use the PS3 during the day to see the sun.
Message 7 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes