Sep 02 2010
By: Digital_Sorrow Monster Hunter 37 posts

PS Move space tips

14 replies 29 views Edited Sep 2, 2010
When you get to the space wave at the picture. Then change into move controller outfit. Once in the main area play make your move game. Its good to have a good team of four. Spread out a little and wait until you or your teamate sees a screen appear. You want to mimic the screen by pressing R1 and choose the corresponding picture. Only one team mate needs to see the screen then the icon will appear on the rest of the teams tv,which is why its a good idea to spread out. If you have input please post. This is my first attempt to help. Thank you and good luck!
Message 1 of 15 (29 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1433 posts

Re: PS Move space tips

Sep 2, 2010

This game is easy, is about coordination, just send a team mate to the 2nd floor, he can get the  movement fast, specially for the last 5 actions, they last 5 seconds each one.

Photobucket

Message 2 of 15 (29 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1191 posts

Sep 2, 2010
I don't get it. I couldn't figure out why the icon was only showing on my screen randomly and not every time.
Message 3 of 15 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 2, 2010

The popups appear randomly. Best way to beat this is to do the following:

1. One team member goes upstairs.
  2. One team member heads to the right-hand side of the stage.
  3. One team member stays near the Move controllers (where you start the game)
  4. One team member heads to the end of the hallway to the right of the Move controllers.

Nobody should have to move much from these positions. Whoever is upstairs and at the end of the hall has the greatest responsibility to watch for popups. There is one popup that can only be seen from the end of that hallway, because it faces away from the center of the room when it appears. It floats in the middle of the pond behind the rocks. Keep a close eye out for it.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 4 of 15 (29 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Sep 2, 2010
Thanks digital kudos for doing a good job on your first help post.
Message 5 of 15 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1447 posts

Sep 2, 2010

Yeah, spreading out is a must. Standing at the base of the stairs is a good place to make camp. You can see almost every one of the pop up positions and it allows quicker access to them.

Sincerely,

The guy in the flowery shirt.

Home is like oxygen, you get too much you get too high, not enough and you're gonna die.
Message 6 of 15 (29 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1191 posts

Sep 2, 2010
Oh, I get it now. Thanks.
Message 7 of 15 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Sep 2, 2010
Thanks for the imput everyone! Team effort!
Message 8 of 15 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Sep 2, 2010

Yeah spreading out is the main  key here.

But one u can't pick ur team.

and two the games stars and there off so theres no way to tell them to spread out then.

So that makes most of this useless to say the least.

If u could get a team together and tell them ahead of time what to do and where to go it be better. But people who join the ques and get inlo the game at the time is random. Most are people who have no clue what to even do and they mess it up over and over and over. It's useless when u get people like this.

Good Luck!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 9 of 15 (29 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1238 posts

Sep 2, 2010

Digital_Sorrow wrote:
When you get to the space wave at the picture. Then change into move controller outfit. Once in the main area play make your move game. Its good to have a good team of four. Spread out a little and wait until you or your teamate sees a screen appear. You want to mimic the screen by pressing R1 and choose the corresponding picture. Only one team mate needs to see the screen then the icon will appear on the rest of the teams tv,which is why its a good idea to spread out. If you have input please post. This is my first attempt to help. Thank you and good luck!

Just finished it. Thanks for the tips. I stayed up top while the rest of my team picked spots. We killed the whole thing. Thanks again

Message 10 of 15 (29 Views)
0 Likes