Treasure Hunter
5709 posts

Re: PS Move space tips

Sep 2, 2010

Well I could have gotten the mutlicolored control suit but I suppose there are some Jack-A's now that purposely miss around 20-25 and then quit the game.

Has anyone bought the PSMove suit from the store? It said osmething about unqiue emotes but is it the same as when you playing the game?

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 15 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
506 posts

Sep 2, 2010

I like the move space and the other people make it impossible to get the rewards. And i HATE the idea that you can not earn the animations for normal home usage. I would like to earn and not have to buy them. Stupid having 2 seperate controllers in Home... plus if you play the game you get like 5 outfits? So a 6 total?!? This wasts so much room and increases load time for the Outfit tab. MAKE ONE OUTFIT THAT CHANGES! I cat win the game because of nooblets and it is rediculous.

Signature for ChrisMSandvig
Message 12 of 15 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

Sep 2, 2010

The most important recommendation I can give is to chill out on the game, don't expect perfection often.

There's a couple types of players that used to upset me with this game:

The first type that peeved me off were the Guessers, who just like to quickly hit a random button. Sometimes they get it right, positive reinforcement that will never actually help them or the group in the end.

Then there's the Quitters. Not necessarily the General Quitter, but specifically the type when you're with a decent Guesser-less group and then around the 20 mark something happens causing the group to start over. That's it, they quit. Mistakes happen, but good groups can be hard to find, so don't give up out of frustration when in a good group.

There's others of course, but those two types used to upset me. Now I just chill on it all.

Message 13 of 15 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Sep 2, 2010
I think if you go to a certain color controller, you become that team. For example if you go to the green controller you become the green team. Try to get your friends to one specific color, I think....
Message 14 of 15 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 2, 2010

If the space is mobbed, you probably won't have much luck getting a team together. Wait until one of the quieter times in Home (you know when they are--you're a forum user!), then gather around one of the controllers to get started.

Levels 20 to 25 are the hardest, because there's only 5 seconds to spot the popup and complete the move. It can be done, just keep trying.

To anyone wondering about the random popups, it helps to know a bit about how the game works. Any member of your team can find a popup and perform the action. When that happens, the action you need to perform will flash on your screen, and you must complete it. If you're the first one to find the popup and complete the action, it then appears on the screens of your teammates.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 15 of 15 (11 Views)
0 Likes