Fender Bender
2879 posts

Re: PS Home's LMO's for Giants

Feb 2, 2014

There was a male frosty in Serenity plaza glitching around too.  Maybe the frosties are making some kind of statement,lol

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 11 of 24 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Feb 2, 2014

ArcadePro_1 wrote:

The op is blacklisting pshome users and is providing this information as it tends to lead to unfair advantages and interferes with the enjoyment of others.

I ask for this topic to be removed immediately!

In order to be blacklisting (or naming and shaming) the OP would have to include the offenders names. I didn't see any names, did you?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 24 (415 Views)
Fender Bender
1148 posts

Feb 2, 2014

Well, I certainly won't call them Hackers;

How about I yell

" Hey, you small minded, giant ego, ExploitAvi; I have written you up Home Style, and I hope the Mods cut you down to size ".

that ok ? Smiley Happy

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 13 of 24 (414 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

Feb 2, 2014

CinnamonSky CriticizedSnidely:

Loved the screenshots, especially the vehicle ones. Though, why would you greet her with, "Hello, Hacker!"? As if she had no idea of what she was doing. It's not cute, clever, or amusing. It's feeding them with the attention that they crave, which is completely counterintuitive to what you, and others, complain about.

Maybe this wouldn't be so much of a problem if people would simply mind their own. It's not like this 'hacker' situation is new. It's been around for awhile now. And for future reference, it's not even hacking. It's them using features from a script that someone else programmed.

So before you, or anyone else try to seem smart by greeting a giant, cloner, or any other type of 'hacker' out there. At least try to know what the **bleep** you're talking about before you make an utter **bleep** out of yourselves.

:^/ For this first highlight, what someone else does in his Harbor Studio is not my business. When he imposes himself on others in a public space, it becomes everyone else's business because he's made it so. So, reporting errant behavior witnessed in public spaces is minding ones own business.

For the second highlight, this is what we call a "script kiddie." He pays someone more clever than he is to share a secret with him, so that he can pretend to others that he is more clever than he is, and more clever than they are. Such script kiddies also often post on the message boards, furthering that pretence by belittling anyone who doesn't stoop to such activities themselves.

:^/ For the third highlight, well, some people take up defending script kiddies' behavior on the message boards, in hopes of being allowed to become script kiddies, themselves, in turn. I can't speak for you, of course. Perhaps you'd like to offer another reason why it's so important to you that script kiddies should be allowed to misbehave with impunity, and without censure?

Message 14 of 24 (376 Views)
Uncharted Territory
892 posts

Feb 2, 2014
He didn't list the name of the offender and the ids aren't in the pictures, this doesn't constitute as blacklisting at all.
nelsig
Message 15 of 24 (359 Views)
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Feb 2, 2014
This is all hacks...
Actually since sony's "patch" LMO's scale up with giant and shrink.. Interestingly soy even has made it more stable, before if u scaled up then enabled LMO I could crash and freeze urself(usually just the one doing it) now it's like butter u don't have to scale up with ur LMO u can now even scale up the LMO after u scale the avi.

Not poking fingers at sony or starting anything... Interesting reality.. And wasn't like any new method to use scaler either just more stable...
its sticky and ickey
Message 16 of 24 (305 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Feb 2, 2014

hellloo conchetta ;3 

Message 17 of 24 (264 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Feb 2, 2014
Hii monkey
its sticky and ickey
Message 18 of 24 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Feb 2, 2014

What I want to see are big dinosaurs, dragons and  apesSmiley Very Happy

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 19 of 24 (247 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Feb 2, 2014
Lol UFO why people don't do that... I was in hub other day with massive dinosaur holding me in its mouth xD
its sticky and ickey
Message 20 of 24 (244 Views)