Mar 25 2014
By: retro25 Hekseville Citizen 223 posts

PS Home needs to get better

15 replies 433 views Edited Mar 25, 2014

There are some things that I would like to see in Home: 1. The Hub, there were some glitches from the stores and I don't think nobody goes there anymore in the Hub (just in the mall) and it will be nice if there's a gamer lounge there or something.  2. We need a new Bowling Alley space with at least 3 stories of bowling alleys so it doesn't get crowded (also with some different backgrounds for each story with different color bowling balls)and some more game like some arcade minigames, the sphere game, more pool tables, darts and bumper poll tables.  3. A better news section where we can get more info on not just on new and best content but also on what's coming soon to PS Home like new spaces, new items, etc.  4. A  infomation center type space so people can checkout infomation on new and upcoming content and help info for people new on PS Home and a lounge space for people to chat, hangout and play some minigames.  That's all I can say for now but let's hope PS Home gets better soon and hopely the PS Home staff fix some issues people having already.  

Message 1 of 16 (433 Views)
I Only Post Everything
735 posts

Re: PS Home needs to get better

Mar 25, 2014

Sometimes I sit back and think if I was a vid game programmer, I'd love to use the ideas in my head!

Remember the programmers can't think the same way you do. So make sure to add your ideas to suggestions threads, and describe your ideas the best way you can, to give them ideas as to how you want things.

I have seen many things suggested on here that actually get created. You never know! Use the forums to your advantage!

Message 2 of 16 (413 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
223 posts

Mar 25, 2014

ladybug17 wrote:

Sometimes I sit back and think if I was a vid game programmer, I'd love to use the ideas in my head!

Remember the programmers can't think the same way you do. So make sure to add your ideas to suggestions threads, and describe your ideas the best way you can, to give them ideas as to how you want things.

I have seen many things suggested on here that actually get created. You never know! Use the forums to your advantage!

Well ok, it's just that there's nothing new to do in PS Home.  Smiley Indifferent bored

Message 3 of 16 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1569 posts

Mar 25, 2014
There's usually some kind of event that certain forum members host on a weekly basis. I would say keep coming back here more often, and see what's happening.

Also, have you been participating in the daily LKWD Life tasks, gaining xp along the way?

Not to mention, things will get exciting again once Season 4's challenges kicks off on April 2nd. Something to look forward to.
Message 4 of 16 (369 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
223 posts

Mar 26, 2014

Grand_Viceroy wrote:
There's usually some kind of event that certain forum members host on a weekly basis. I would say keep coming back here more often, and see what's happening.

Also, have you been participating in the daily LKWD Life tasks, gaining xp along the way?

Not to mention, things will get exciting again once Season 4's challenges kicks off on April 2nd. Something to look forward to.

The thing is that, in LKWD life you need one or all of the Dream apartment in order to get XP and I don't have it.  I can't wait for the next season of the challenge and the next (maybe the last) season of Quest for Greatness.

Message 5 of 16 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

Mar 26, 2014

Well. at least Europe recently got a new updated version of their "Home Square" Space...you know...

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 6 of 16 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Mar 26, 2014

All great ideas and they should totally do a Neon Bowling space, that would be pretty awesome.

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 7 of 16 (295 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
223 posts

Mar 26, 2014

al2009man wrote:

Well. at least Europe recently got a new updated version of their "Home Square" Space...you know...

Yeah, but I wish the NA Home do something about updating the Hub.  -_-

Message 8 of 16 (288 Views)
I Only Post Everything
735 posts

Mar 26, 2014

Yeah, the Hub is boring and bland. I still don't get why we got that in the first place when everyone begged for a newer  version of Central Plaza. Not even close, lol.

Message 9 of 16 (280 Views)
Gaming Beast
1569 posts

Mar 27, 2014
@retro25 Ok, I see what you mean. That's sucks. I'm sorry, guess I shouldn't have assumed anything. And even if you go only to the Dream Central, there's only 3 things to do over there to get xp. We still have the upcoming daily challenges starting next week to look forward to.
Message 10 of 16 (253 Views)