Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Re: PS Home is such a joke.

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2012

I stood watching what fams talk about for about 15 min. 

Person A: insert foul name here, foul name here, horribly misspelled foul name here.

Person B: yeah IKR SMH SMH SMH SMH

SMH SMH SMH SMH SMH SMH SMH SMH SMH SMDH SMDHDDDHDHDHDHDHHH

Person A: THEY WOULDNT EVEN MIC UP

THEY WOULDNT EVEN MIC UP THEY WOULDNT MIC UP!

Person C: theys a trip

Person A: LMFAO  there fam sucks

Person B: YEAH IRK SMH SMH SMH 

All wearing some swagalicious attire that includes, glowing earrings ( when you dont have them, they will question your sexual orientation, that makes plenty of sense....) A vega mask, some bunny slippers, loco roco slippers, glowing shoes, them crayon crowns, shirtless backpacks to remind us they need to carry their educational text books to school each morning while smokin' sum weeed. 

For females: Short shorts from ufc or revealing bra letting us know "THEYS' A BAD **bleep**" or some **bleep**. some bikini telling us they a princess but also gangsta?? idk theyre name spelled with a z at the end "princezzz_mfbisshzz" some thick big **bleep** shades, heels and overall revealing clothes to attract noobs, to make fun of them. 

Yeah this is what happens when people need attention, they create drama to make fun of others for pointless things, to be part of a group fam to feel less alone and will be ordered around. 

Remember if your in a fam, you have to be making fun of others to show you are superior and no one can mess wit u, cuz how ballin and mean u be'z. oooooohhh

SMDH... 

feel free to dissect this however you will, that includes not refraining from personal snide comments either agreeing or in disagreement with the above statements regarding an observation that could be coincidently assumptions and condescending. xD spell check was a **bleep**..

Edit: profanity removed

Message 21 of 35 (351 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2012

SYTHER_SYNTHESIS wrote:

CLEARLY someone didnt read my post. IF you are **bleep** **bleep** my profile before bashing me i play my fair shair of games GTA included so you just set youself up for failure with that one. you have your view of PS home i have mine.

Wow, you're an angry one huh? I read your post...poor grammar, spelling mistakes and all. Frankly I'm surprised you didn't type in all caps LIKE THIS! I think you THINK you bothered some of us more than ya did sir. I for one am moderately amused and only very slightly annoyed by you.

What exactly did you want here again? Let us help you...what would make the hurt go away?

Message 22 of 35 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Sep 14, 2012

ApolloDecertus wrote:

South side.. We don't go to the south side of town. Smiley Surprised

HomeStationMagazine
Message 23 of 35 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Sep 14, 2012

Jersquall wrote:

ApolloDecertus wrote:

South side.. We don't go to the south side of town. Smiley Surprised

Wat u be talkin bout J dat were them that is are our your our that they yous be's at son

On a serious note, maybe those 15 minutes of absorbing, albeit examining said behavior went to my head. xD

Message 24 of 35 (324 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2012

SYTHER_SYNTHESIS wrote:
whoa toiched fanboys nerves here. I **bleep** cannot except the fact that home is what it is. please give me an educated response instead of a fanboy post yes?

I don't like the fams myself. I just percieve them as just some wannabe kids that think they're being cool. But no one's forcing you to join a fam or anything. So just ignore them. Don't go to the same public spaces as them. I find they usually hang out at the playground, godfather 2 space, and bowling for some reason lol. But like I said just try to ignore them as much as possible. They're just like the school yard bullies. If you let them see that they're getting to you. Then all your doing is giving them more ammo. And you don't need to call people names on here. Your just going to make them dislike you as well as the fams. Just remember your not alone here. A lot of us on Home hate the fams. But some of us just learn how to deal with them better than others.

bobs fed signature
Message 25 of 35 (282 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
14 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2012

ApolloDecertus wrote:

Person A: insert foul name here, foul name here, horribly misspelled foul name here.

**bleep** backpacks to remind us they need to carry their educational text books to school each morning while smokin' sum weeed. 

**bleep** big **bleep** shades, heels and overall revealing clothes to attract noobs, to make fun of them. 

Yeah this is what happens when people need **bleep** alone and will be ordered around. 

Remember if your in **bleep** wit u, cuz how ballin and mean u be'z. oooooohhh

SMDH... 

**bleep** was a **bleep**..

Thank you! FINALLY someone who gets what ive been trying to say this whole dang post. if i can give u 10000 kudos i would good job sir

Message 26 of 35 (269 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1051 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2012

ApolloDecertus wrote:

**bleep** backpacks to remind us they need to carry their educational text books to school each morning while smokin' sum weeed. 

**bleep** big **bleep** shades, heels and overall revealing clothes to attract noobs, to make fun of them. 

Yeah this is what happens when people need **bleep** alone and will be ordered around. 

Remember if your in **bleep** wit u, cuz how ballin and mean u be'z. oooooohhh

SMDH... 

**bleep** was a **bleep**..

Here my experience with this

Person A: Foul name here

ME: Uses Ignore Feature on person A

Person B: SMH SMDH LOL LOL

ME: Uses Ignore Feature on Person B

Person C: Theys a trip

ME: K

Person C: U BLEEP

Person C: BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP

Person C:BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Person C:BLEEP BLEEP BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Person C: Yooo all fam report tis BLEEEEEP

ME:K

ME: Sees person A, B & C on Home a month later with PSN, Person__A__Banned, Person_B__Banned, Person__C_Banned

AHHHHHHHHHHH

Astrocytoma can ruin my life but it can't break my spirit...Ghost minded and in the Shadows. Don't get it? yeah thats because it isn't normal.
Message 27 of 35 (247 Views)
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Sep 14, 2012

myalana wrote:

SYTHER_SYNTHESIS wrote:

Seriously. if it isnt the wanabe mafia gangs trying to be something there not AKA "fams" then its the stupid **bleep** that think just because they buy overpriced vertuial stuff that they are rich and like to flash there "bling" to other people. i dont know about you but it rediculous. PS home was originally meant to be a gamers hub a place where PS gamers all over can connect chill and play talk about things etc. but what we have here is  a Secound Life Wanabe Clone. (If you dont know what secound life is look it up) its disgusting. Just because i dont buy overpriced "Avatar items" or join a hip "Fam" Doesnt make me poor or a loser. Not to mention the horrendous amout of teenagers how are so hormonely inbalaced that they chase whatever they see. I propose a Seprate Section of PS home to be for gamers only. if i wanted or needded a secound life clone ill download and play secound life. not this pile of **bleep**.

opinions?

It was such a waste of your time and such a joke that you took even more time to come here and post about what a waste of your time it was....think about that.

Did you think we'd all apologize **bleep**? I think you came to the wrong place if you were expecting sympathy or like-minded folks. Don't let the door hit you in the a** on the way out.  Some of us kinda like to "play this pile of **bleep**"  as you put it. Good day sir.

If it was **bleep** his opinions on the matter of how much he dislikes home. And I don't think he was expecting any type of sympathy or anything just people's opinion on the matter. And I do agree, to an extent, about home but you have to take it with a grain of salt. I was expecting more gamer oriented Home, but it ended up becoming what it is now, so it's not what I was expecting but the end result isn't too bad. Besides those **bleep**, it's ridiculous how bad it gets that's why I have been avoiding home and because of connection issues too.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Message 28 of 35 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Sep 14, 2012

**bleep**, why did two of my sentences get censored?

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Message 29 of 35 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4391 posts

Sep 14, 2012

SYTHER_SYNTHESIS wrote:

Seriously. if it isnt the wanabe mafia gangs trying to be something there not AKA "fams" then its the stupid **bleep** that think just because they buy overpriced vertuial stuff that they are rich and like to flash there "bling" to other people. i dont know about you but it rediculous. PS home was originally meant to be a gamers hub a place where PS gamers all over can connect chill and play talk about things etc. but what we have here is  a Secound Life Wanabe Clone. (If you dont know what secound life is look it up) its disgusting. Just because i dont buy overpriced "Avatar items" or join a hip "Fam" Doesnt make me poor or a loser. Not to mention the horrendous amout of teenagers how are so hormonely inbalaced that they chase whatever they see. I propose a Seprate Section of PS home to be for gamers only. if i wanted or needded a secound life clone ill download and play secound life. not this pile of **bleep**.

opinions?

Can I ask you a question?

Why did you ask for opinions?

What were you hoping to get out of such a request?

What was the purpose of soliciting what other people thought about the subject?

In answer to your question, yes Home sucks, but not for the reasons you listed.

Immature children acting immaturely when grouped together.  Because, this is a problem that does, and has only ever existed inside Home.

It's not like it happens anywhere else like High School, or a Movie theatre complex, or any place on a weekend that attracts teenagers.

Sounds to me as though you have more of a problem with the youth of today and their selfish shallow ideals, then you do with Home.

Home has many places and activities that do not include, or severely limit such people.  Just like real life.

My local Cineplex on a Saturday night is exactly how you describe Home.  I don't blame the Cineplex.  I blame the parents of the little idiots that go there.  Which is why I choose not to go there at that time.

You want to chastise Home?  Do it for things it is deserving of.

-No official customer support department for transaction issues.

-A freeze glitch that has been going on for ever now.

-Spawning to a place that causes technical issues to many, that just only now got fixed.

-Still no proper fail out routine to safely return to the OS when the Home app encounters an unresponsive server.

I could keep going.  This is why Home sucks.  Measurable, quantitative reasons why the Home application itself is sub par.  Especially for the Money it is generating.

The reasons you listed, are simply a product of you not using Home correctly.  You don't like teenagers acting like idiots?  Don't hang out in a Cineplex on a Saturday night.  Simple.  Problem solved.

Be One With The Game.

Message 30 of 35 (181 Views)