Highlighted
Sep 14 2012
By: SYTHER_SYNTHESIS First Son 14 posts

PS Home is such a joke.

34 replies 634 views Edited Sep 14, 2012

Seriously. if it isnt the wanabe mafia gangs trying to be something there not AKA "fams" then its the stupid **bleep** that think just because they buy overpriced vertuial stuff that they are rich and like to flash there "bling" to other people. i dont know about you but it rediculous. PS home was originally meant to be a gamers hub a place where PS gamers all over can connect chill and play talk about things etc. but what we have here is  a Secound Life Wanabe Clone. (If you dont know what secound life is look it up) its disgusting. Just because i dont buy overpriced "Avatar items" or join a hip "Fam" Doesnt make me poor or a loser. Not to mention the horrendous amout of teenagers how are so hormonely inbalaced that they chase whatever they see. I propose a Seprate Section of PS home to be for gamers only. if i wanted or needded a secound life clone ill download and play secound life. not this pile of **bleep**.

opinions?

Message 1 of 35 (634 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Re: PS Home is such a joke.

Sep 14, 2012

The Sims is for you!

HomeStationMagazine
Message 2 of 35 (626 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2012

You don't need to belong to a Fam or even spend time where they do to enjoy Home. Lots of fun things to do and people to spend time with. May not be for everyone but it's certainly fun for many of us.

And by the way just about all of my friends when not on Home are playing games on the xmb. I wish I had as many platinums as some of my Home friends.

I personally like this **bleep** Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 35 (620 Views)
Fender Bender
2518 posts

Sep 14, 2012

Some games are also role playing. That's what the fams are... role players

Message 4 of 35 (604 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28874 posts

Sep 14, 2012

And now here comes the weekend...

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 5 of 35 (599 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
780 posts

Sep 14, 2012

Jersquall wrote:

The Sims is for you!

I always end up murdering my sims. Smiley Embarassed

Message 6 of 35 (585 Views)
Survivor
1691 posts

Sep 14, 2012

I am exposed to the SAME crap you and other people who believe Home is such a joke; however, I don't get butt hurt and go off on a tirade like this. It's you. Not Home.

In fact, your attitude pretty much exemplifies the same attitude of the people you despise.

Message 7 of 35 (573 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Sep 14, 2012

Home is what you make it. Understand the fustration. You have to be above what others are to not be influenced by the bs. If your a adult about it people being silly and foolish about avi clothing should not matter. i understand also why people are hesitant to talk to default avi's they are trolls of silly kids most the time. I don't mind buying stuff on home but please don't let it ever  go to your head that it makes me or anyone better.

The pen is mightier than the sword

Message 8 of 35 (554 Views)
Wastelander
837 posts

Sep 14, 2012

Message 9 of 35 (550 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Sep 14, 2012

SYTHER_SYNTHESIS wrote:

Seriously. if it isnt the wanabe mafia gangs trying to be something there not AKA "fams" then its the stupid **bleep** that think just because they buy overpriced vertuial stuff that they are rich and like to flash there "bling" to other people. i dont know about you but it rediculous. PS home was originally meant to be a gamers hub a place where PS gamers all over can connect chill and play talk about things etc. but what we have here is  a Secound Life Wanabe Clone. (If you dont know what secound life is look it up) its disgusting. Just because i dont buy overpriced "Avatar items" or join a hip "Fam" Doesnt make me poor or a loser. Not to mention the horrendous amout of teenagers how are so hormonely inbalaced that they chase whatever they see. I propose a Seprate Section of PS home to be for gamers only. if i wanted or needded a secound life clone ill download and play secound life. not this pile of **bleep**.

opinions?

It was such a waste of your time and such a joke that you took even more time to come here and post about what a waste of your time it was....think about that.

Did you think we'd all apologize for your bad experiences or try to win ya back? I think you came to the wrong place if you were expecting sympathy or like-minded folks. Don't let the door hit you in the a** on the way out.  Some of us kinda like to "play this pile of **bleep**"  as you put it. Good day sir.

Message 10 of 35 (528 Views)