Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2010
Offline
1483 posts
 

Re: PS Home: The Horses' Fashion Runway

Feb 24, 2014

Happy Monday everyone!

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!


torag365Signature

Message 81 of 96 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2010
Offline
1483 posts
 

Re: PS Home: The Horses' Fashion Runway

Feb 25, 2014

Happy Tuesday everyone!

What scenes will be uploaded today?

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!


torag365Signature

Message 82 of 96 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2010
Offline
1483 posts
 

Re: PS Home: The Horses' Fashion Runway

Feb 26, 2014

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!


torag365Signature

Message 83 of 96 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2010
Offline
1483 posts
 

Re: PS Home: The Horses' Fashion Runway

Feb 27, 2014

Happy Thursday everyone!

What scenes will be uploaded today?

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!


torag365Signature

Message 84 of 96 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2010
Offline
1483 posts
 

Re: PS Home: The Horses' Fashion Runway

Feb 28, 2014

Happy Friday everyone!

The runway is four weeks old! Smiley Happy

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!


torag365Signature

Message 85 of 96 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2010
Offline
1483 posts
 

Re: PS Home: The Horses' Fashion Runway

Mar 1, 2014

Happy Saturday everyone!

What scenes will be uploaded this weekend?

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!


torag365Signature

Message 86 of 96 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: PS Home: The Horses' Fashion Runway

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2014

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I"m a little concerned about my horses. They appear to have started and evil cult with a black pegasus as their leader.

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

I'm not sure what this one did wrong, maybe he wasn't evil enough, or questioned the plans for world domination, but the leader left him suspended in the air, somehow. Very disturbing. 

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

Any advice on how to deal with a cult of evil horses would be greatly appreciated. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 87 of 96 (242 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: PS Home: The Horses' Fashion Runway

Mar 1, 2014

JulianMatisse wrote:

 

Any advice on how to deal with a cult of evil horses would be greatly appreciated. 


It's time to break out the Riding Crop of Obedience Julian.

 

Message 88 of 96 (238 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: PS Home: The Horses' Fashion Runway

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2014

myalana wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

 

Any advice on how to deal with a cult of evil horses would be greatly appreciated. 


It's time to break out the Riding Crop of Obedience Julian.

 

Spoiler

I think I am going to need the Enchanted Riding Crop of Obedience. The leader has telekinetic powers. I like how you think, though. Smiley Wink

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 89 of 96 (229 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2010
Offline
1483 posts
 

Re: PS Home: The Horses' Fashion Runway

Mar 1, 2014

JulianMatisse wrote:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I"m a little concerned about my horses. They appear to have started and evil cult with a black pegasus as their leader.

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

I'm not sure what this one did wrong, maybe he wasn't evil enough, or questioned the plans for world domination, but the leader left him suspended in the air, somehow. Very disturbing. 

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

Any advice on how to deal with a cult of evil horses would be greatly appreciated. 


I knew this useless space, had some sort of a use!

Thank you Julian, and a very warm welcome to The Barn of Fame!

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!


torag365Signature

Message 90 of 96 (217 Views)