Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Re: PS Home : Just A Dream music video

Jun 4, 2013

Wow! This is definitely my favorite video of yours so far. I love it, you got this one perfect. The music was really nice too Smiley Very Happy Well done!

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 11 of 15 (91 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1156 posts

Jun 4, 2013

LMAO, how ironic Smiley Tongue just met you in the park ... you and Jo talking videos ... I get on the forums and the 1st thing I see? Anyhow, very nice job, really cool vid, especially the editing, keep it up Smiley Happy

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Message 12 of 15 (78 Views)
Sackboy
389 posts

Jun 5, 2013

Thanks everyone , I had to use Nelly with kids bop because of the youtube editor but I honestly did'nt think this many users would like it haha.

I have more video ideas in the works and i'm really glad you guys enjoyed it , I LOVE feedback to help me improve on making these but it does fell good knowing I had a part in creating something that some folks can enjoy.

Thanks again for the comments and feedback and hopefully my next video will be enjoyed as well , if not you guys know I love to have things pointed out that could've been done better.

Thanks again , Alex

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 13 of 15 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Jun 5, 2013

what program do you use for recording? If I may be so bold as to ask.

Message 14 of 15 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
389 posts

Jun 5, 2013

Katari1260 wrote:

what program do you use for recording? If I may be so bold as to ask.

I use the Loot camera and the Juggernaut camera which are both sold in home and I use youtube editor when editing , so if i'm not mistaken i've only spent what the cameras cost on home for these unless I want another personal space or item to create a shot haha.

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 15 of 15 (58 Views)
0 Likes