Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Re: [PS Home] E3 - Rewards and Guide Thread

Jun 10, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ibm9610 wrote:

Who has the E3 theater favorited? I'm a huge inFAMOUS fan and I'd love to get my hands on that Delsin jacket. 

The Theater that Both EU and HK has is region Locked.... People from US and Japan can't use it....

NA users are able to go to the E3 Theater. How do you think NA users got the Infamous jacket early? Smiley Tongue

US Theater is Region Locked also... So Japan can't get any thing here!

Not the one that people in NA have been going to since last week to get the Infamous jacket.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 71 of 187 (500 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 10, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ibm9610 wrote:

Who has the E3 theater favorited? I'm a huge inFAMOUS fan and I'd love to get my hands on that Delsin jacket. 

The Theater that Both EU and HK has is region Locked.... People from US and Japan can't use it....

NA users are able to go to the E3 Theater. How do you think NA users got the Infamous jacket early? Smiley Tongue

Not the one that people in NA have been going to since last week to get the Infamous jacket.

What one is that? Because EU, HK, And US one are all Region Locked... If there is one that is not it's must be Hacked one!

And not on Home's Menu! (So who has Region Free one? PM Me!)

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 72 of 187 (492 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4664 posts

Jun 10, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ibm9610 wrote:

What one is that? Because EU, HK, And US one are all Region Locked... If there is one that is not it's must be Hacked one!

And not on Home's Mneu!

It's not a hacked one. Just was taken down since it was put up way too early. GlassWalls already confirmed that this year was going to be region free again. Case Closed

Message 73 of 187 (483 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Jun 10, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ibm9610 wrote:

And not on Home's Mneu!

If you read the thread and people's posts, you'll see that people in NA having been going to the E3 Theater to get the reward from there since last week.

Message 74 of 187 (483 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Jun 10, 2013

bookepride wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ibm9610 wrote:

And not on Home's Mneu!

It's not a hacked one. Just was taken down since it was put up way too early. GlassWalls already confirmed that this year was going to be region free again. Case Closed

I think the E3 part will indeed be Region Free but the E3 Theater that is open right now is Region Locked!   Try to invite someone from Japan over from it, not gonna get in...

Message 75 of 187 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Jun 10, 2013

bookepride wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ibm9610 wrote:

And not on Home's Mneu!

Thank you, Booke. Now, hopefully, he'll stop with the region lock thing.

Message 76 of 187 (470 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Jun 10, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ibm9610 wrote:

And not on Home's Mneu!

If you read the thread and people's posts, you'll see that people in NA having been going to the E3 Theater to get the reward from there since last week.

Odd, i sure like to know how they got in since EU and HK one are region locked also... this is very odd news!

Message 77 of 187 (474 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Jun 10, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

bookepride wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ibm9610 wrote:

And not on Home's Mneu!

Thank you, Booke. Now, hopefully, he'll stop with the region lock thing.

Not until i find one that is not Region Locked... I was in the US one today that's now Open and i tried to invite my JP one over it was Locked.... Nuff Said!

So if there is one not Locked i need that one...

Message 78 of 187 (461 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Jun 10, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

bookepride wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ibm9610 wrote:

And not on Home's Mneu!

I think the E3 part will indeed be Region Free but the E3 Theater that is open right now is Region Locked!   Try to invite someone from Japan over from it, not gonna get in...

Maybe Japan is waiting to bring everything live for Japan users tomorrow when the booth goes live. You ever think of that? So, stop jumping the gun on things.

Message 79 of 187 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4664 posts

Jun 10, 2013

Maybe because The End is Nigh?

Message 80 of 187 (462 Views)